Anyone else due Jan 11th

YAY for raspberries miss_divine!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

aww don't worry too much about the cramps. I got my 8 weeks email from the thebump.com today and it mentioned abdominal cramps as one of the symtoms for this week! I'm sure you and you LO are totally fine :hugs:

Oooo fiance! how exciting! I just noticed it in your signature too hehe :dohh: do you guys have a date set yet? Btw I hope you're not the one changing cat litter right now! How many cats do you have? Do you and DF live together? Sorry too many questions! :haha:

I threw up this morning but I've been feeling alright since then. The Chipotle lunch made me feel better. :D [Chipotle is this AWESOME burrito place in the US.. not sure if you guys have it in the UK]

Can't wait 'till we're olives! :happydance:

Yeah, they've gone off a little bit now, but nasty GP refused to send me for another scan to check, she's not very good anyway.

Not yet, we were planning for June 2012 but we're having to rethink now that the LO is on his/her way! Poor DF is changing the cat litters and cleaning out the rats for me now :haha: we have 5 cats, so it's not the nicest job ever!

Well we did live together, but we have had to move back to my parents house for a bit as our landlord was a nightmare and we had to leave quickly, so looking for a lovely new house now.

I threw up last night, it's no fun is it? *Sighs* Naww, I'm actually kinda glad of all the horrible symptoms, it makes me feel more pregnant! I don't think we do have that here hehe, how are you today?

My real name is Coral :), what's yours?
xx

Just one more day to go!!! :flower:

can you get another doctor if you don't like the one you have? or are you pretty much stuck with her? have the cramps stayed away?

awww your fiance sounds sweet :) 5 cats, wow! who are they staying with for now? him? good luck for finding a beautiful new home!! :thumbup:

I was super glad for the symptoms for about 3 days and then it really starts to get to you. I'm sick of feeling :sick: especially coz it's soooooo hard to get thru the work day! I'm so happy that the baby is growing along well but I really can't wait til the end of the trimester when "hopefully" the symptoms go away!!!!

how are you feeling today Coral? pretty name btw. :) I'm Shez.

Can't wait 'till we're olives! :happydance:

Yeah, they've gone off a little bit now, but nasty GP refused to send me for another scan to check, she's not very good anyway.

Not yet, we were planning for June 2012 but we're having to rethink now that the LO is on his/her way! Poor DF is changing the cat litters and cleaning out the rats for me now :haha: we have 5 cats, so it's not the nicest job ever!

Well we did live together, but we have had to move back to my parents house for a bit as our landlord was a nightmare and we had to leave quickly, so looking for a lovely new house now.

I threw up last night, it's no fun is it? *Sighs* Naww, I'm actually kinda glad of all the horrible symptoms, it makes me feel more pregnant! I don't think we do have that here hehe, how are you today?

My real name is Coral :), what's yours?
xx

Hi ladies! Just checking back. I had a scan last week and meant to stop back, but we had a death in the family and I've been out of town for that. Anywho, the nurse said I was Jan 9th from my LMP according to her. Doctor said based on the measurements of my little one, Jan 10th. So... somewhere in there. :)

Hehe, come on prunes!

There are only a couple of doctors at the surgery and they are all absolutely terrible, I might move altogether. Only a couple of little cramps here and there now luckily! Are you getting any?

Hehe, we've moved in with my Mum until we find a new place, but she has 4 cats of her own, so there are 9 of them running around here now!

I know the feeling! I've been getting severe nausea first thing in the morning for a few days now and it's driving me mad? How goes your morning sickness Shez?

I had my booking in appointment with the midwife on Friday too! Any news on your end?
xx

Hey welcome back FM_DJ! Sorry to hear about the death in your family. Post your scan pics here!!!

Aww Coral, you've GOT to move then if all the doctors are terrible. You need to be going to people who make you feel comfortable and relaxed!

Morning sickness is a bitch ain't it! :haha: I actually had it lasting alllll day long and it got really bad last Thursday so I had to call my midwife and get some medication. It's definitely been better since I started taking the pill but I still get queasy from time to time.

No other news.. next appointment is July 6th I believe but it'll just be a regular checkup.. no ultrasound :( How about you? How's it going?

WOW @ 9 cats! :) That's gotta be interesting, are they all getting along well?

Oooooo I just noticed my name in your signature!!!!! So sweet! :hugs:

I know, I'll have to get it sorted hehe.

Yeah, I haven't been sick in a while but still getting awful nausea. Aww, hope you're okay :hugs: what medication is it?

I just got my scan letter through yesterday! 30th of June, and I'll be exactly 12 weeks, I'm so pleased! I'm going on holiday for a week tomorrow and the scan is exactly a week away when I come back :ninja: But poor DF might get into trouble needing more time off work!

How come it's only a check up? You'll be over 12 weeks then, do you know when they'll do a scan?

I know :haha: they're pretty good, just the oldest boy doesn't like the little ones hehe. They have their little fights and then cuddle up :).

Hope you're doing well, any news?
xx

Hey Coral! :)

Sorry I've been MIA! The nausea has really been getting to me and I've generally been feeling miserable! I've even had a couple good crying session with my DH already!! SEriously, can't wait to get past this constant feeling of wanting to throw up!!!!! How have you been??

We opted not to get a nuchal scan which is why we don't have one planned at week 12. Our next ultrasound is gonna be when I'm around week 18!! This reminds me, we need to book that asap!

Dude, I can't wait til we can tell the world our news and start planning for the baby like buying clothes and furniture! That would be so much fun!!!

Hey btw, come join this thread if you like:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/597425-due-january-2012-x.html

Everyone's really nice on there and I always post there pretty regularly.

btw Your cats sound so cute! :)

Hey there, sorry I have too! Hope everything is okay with you!

I had the scan today, and they changed my EDD to Jan 14th :(. But I got some great pictures and everything seems to be okay :D.

I'll nip over and join that thread now hehe.
xx

Aww that's too bad! But it's SUPERB that everything is well and you got some good pics! Do share~! :) See you on the other thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->