Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Hi ladies, I'm late joining. I'm due July 15th and we found out last week we're team blue. We already had his name picked, he's called Sol. Feeling lots of movement and the only awful symptom is horrendous sinusitis. Hope everyone's well x

Hi ladies, I'm late joining. I'm due July 15th and we found out last week we're team blue. We already had his name picked, he's called Sol. Feeling lots of movement and the only awful symptom is horrendous sinusitis. Hope everyone's well x

Welcome! Love the name!

Hi girls. ...hoping I may join you! I haven't been posting in the July groups lately some of them are just so big.
I am pregnant with my third I had a set of twins 7 yrs ago....never thought I would be here again. But pretty excited xox

Hi twin mommy and welcome! Yes we are a quiet little group! Congrats on th pregnancy! When's your EDD?
I'm expecting twins!! Have a 10 month old too so worried I might not Cope! Do you have twin boys or girls? Or one of each? X

Oh girl you're going to have your hands full! But its such a blessing. ...twins are amazing :)

Mine are identical boys. Are your girls identical or fraternal?
My edd is july 28th...I also have my 20 week scan in Wednesday. So hopefully we find out the gender ♥

Hi twin mummy welcome. Exciting scan tomorrow for you.

Im feeling really rubbish at the moment. Full of a cold and have conjunctivitis in both eyes so I'm feeling sorry for myself!!! Get to see my little Percy pumpkin on Friday again though so looking forward to that xx

Thanks Cheska! I cant wait to see this lil monkey again :)

Sorry to hear you are feeling so crummy. Hopefully you are feeling better for friday. :(

They are fraternal girls twin mommy! I'm having a scan next week too! Lots of us having scans which is lovely!
What kind of birth did you have with the twins?
Cheska hope you are feeling better? X

They are fraternal girls twin mommy! I'm having a scan next week too! Lots of us having scans which is lovely!
What kind of birth did you have with the twins?
Cheska hope you are feeling better? X

I was induced at 38 weeks as they were quite comfy in there.
I delivered them naturally---with the help of forceps after 17 hours of labour and them still refusing to come out lol

I do not think my scenario is very common....how are you planning your birth?

I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.....for my scan tomorrow. I do not know about where you are but with my twins I had alot of scans...once in third tri I had one a week. This little one I have only seen once. And now again tomorrow and thats all I get unless there is any concern. I do want to pay and have a 3d one done in a few weeks though :)

I think the plan is to try and have them naturally! Yikes! My sons labour was apparently really good so if the lead baby is head down I have to go natural!
Baby A is head down already so it looks like that is what's going to happen!
Yeah with my single baby I would have only had one scan if I wasn't so anxious due to previous loss they scan a few times extra!
Where abouts are you living?
I'm in Dublin. Good luck in the scan tomorrow!! How exciting!! X

Hey ladies hope everyones well in so excited only 4 days till v day i think I've got a tap dancer in here!! Need to start baby shopping i think eeeep!! However hubby wants to make over our whole house (yawn) i do too i just don't want the mess! Ah well xxx

Yeah to v.day Florence! Yes start getting little bits and bobs ;)
These twins are moving all the time! I'm absolutely massive too!! My bump is measuring 32 weeks!! Have a growth scan on Tuesday x

I didn't want to find out. I was very happy and content on team :yellow: but this little blue bundle flashed at me on the scan ....!!! I didn't ask it was so obvious!

That's funny Cheska! He obviously wanted you to find out! Did they confirm boy? Sometimes you can't help these things! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->