• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else due July? On the pregnancy train again!

Hello ladies! I am due July 2nd with my 2nd child. I had my first appointment at 4 +1 and will have my first u/s next Thursday at 7+1 :D
Hi Hodge-Podge! My first appt is coming on Monday. I'll be 5+2. Just curious what is or is not going to be checked. What was your 4+1 appt. like?

Hello ladies! I am due July 2nd with my 2nd child. I had my first appointment at 4 +1 and will have my first u/s next Thursday at 7+1 :D
Hi Hodge-Podge! My first appt is coming on Monday. I'll be 5+2. Just curious what is or is not going to be checked. What was your 4+1 appt. like?

My first was the 'confirmation' appointment. They did a urine sample and a cervix check. A very quick appointment as there isn't much to do. I have an ultrasound scheduled for 7+1 as the heartbeat isn't strong enough at that time to hear through a dopler.

Feel free to pm me anytime with questions or follow my journal... listed in the signature below :D

My LMP was September 27th.. So I am due July 4th :D confirmed by doc at my intake. Am excited to meet our little firecracker ;)

Hi ladies!!!! So glad to have found this thread as I would love a bump buddy!!!! My DD is July 8th!!! Got an early BFP at 10 dpo!

I'm due between 3rd and 5th July-my LMP was 29th Sept but I have short cycles, so not 100% sure. Ultrasound in ten days!

I'm jealous of all these early U/S! I probably won't get my first one til the new year as I won't be 12 weeks til Boxing Day! Counting down lol!

Hi girls!
So I am in shock! Just found out I'm pregnant! I only had my DS 6 months ago! It took over a year to conceive DS! We only dtd once last month! :blush:
I'm supposed to be 4 weeks but the clearblue says 2-3 weeks, took it this evening after drinking water all day so I don't know if that makes a difference?
Anyway I'm due July the 5th...anyone else due around then? :hugs:
Would love some buddies!
Feels like I was only pregnant a few weeks ago and now I am again! X

Hi!! First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your bfb!! A h&h 9 months to you!

I did two (from different brands) hpt's on Monday this week both :bfp:. I went in for my blood test yesterday and anxiously waiting on the result!!

I have been ttc since February last year and had some issues so this came as a total total shock to me!! So anyway, I am 4 weeks and 5 days along and due around the 9th of July.

Can I be your bump buddy?:hugs::blush:

So excited for everyone!!! It's nice to have a place where I can see that others are going through the SAME things that I am at the SAME time that I am going through them. Looking forward to many many months of cyber-bonding!

Hi girls!
So I am in shock! Just found out I'm pregnant! I only had my DS 6 months ago! It took over a year to conceive DS! We only dtd once last month! :blush:
I'm supposed to be 4 weeks but the clearblue says 2-3 weeks, took it this evening after drinking water all day so I don't know if that makes a difference?
Would love some buddies!

Are there tests that you can use to tell how far along you are?? I've never heard of that!

Hi girls!
Would love some buddies!

Are there tests that you can use to tell how far along you are?? I've never heard of that!

The new Clear Blue digitals now tell you how many weeks (up to 3+, I think) post-conception you are.

Oh wow, thanks for the heads up! I should pick one up, I'm not sure when I ovulated.

Hi girls!
Would love some buddies!

Hi!! First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your bfb!! A h&h 9 months to you!

I did two (from different brands) hpt's on Monday this week both :bfp:. I went in for my blood test yesterday and anxiously waiting on the result!!

I have been ttc since February last year and had some issues so this came as a total total shock to me!! So anyway, I am 4 weeks and 5 days along and due around the 9th of July.

Can I be your bump buddy?:hugs::blush:

Of course you can! Congratulations! It takes a lot of getting used to when you get the BFPs! X

I'm jealous of all these early U/S! I probably won't get my first one til the new year as I won't be 12 weeks til Boxing Day! Counting down lol!

We don't even get a 12 week scan here! They make you wait til week 20!! Luckerly my GP has an ultrasound machine! She is on maternity leave herself though! She needs to get back to work! X

Welcome other July mummy's!! So many of us!! Amalee like froggie said it's the clearblue digital test with conception date on it! X

Just know when you buy the Clear Blue Easy Digital with conception indicator that they're OFTEN off on the weeks. So if you're one to worry, don't even waste your time. A lot of ladies haven't been getting 3+ until they're 7wks along. So if you want to use it just for fun, go for it ;)

Hi ladies,
Im due on July 7th. Does anyone want to be bump buddies? Xx

Hi ladies!!!! So glad to have found this thread as I would love a bump buddy!!!! My DD is July 8th!!! Got an early BFP at 10 dpo!
Congrats to you!! I need a bump buddy too! I'm due July 14, per the pregnancy due date tool, my first appt is coming up on Monday. This will be our second, tried to sway a son this time. I can already feel the changes going on inside and very excited and scared all at once. How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->