Anyone else due on the 12/09 but testing on the 08th?

Argh I'm still bleeding but heavier now, I think it may be AF. It's only when I wipe though. AF isn't due for another 3 days so I'm hoping it stops. I'm not counting myself as 'out' just yet, but it's looking likely :cry:

Oh no Nixnax :cry:

I'm going to join you I think, Im due on Tuesday and I have the worst period pains ever... looks like im coming on early too... :shrug:

Argh I'm still bleeding but heavier now, I think it may be AF. It's only when I wipe though. AF isn't due for another 3 days so I'm hoping it stops. I'm not counting myself as 'out' just yet, but it's looking likely :cry:

Oh no Nixnax :cry:

I'm going to join you I think, Im due on Tuesday and I have the worst period pains ever... looks like im coming on early too... :shrug:

Ah no :nope: I have my fingers crossed that yours stays away.

I never come on early. I'm like clock work, 9am on cd29. I'm only cd26. I'm not having the horrendous AF Cramps just yet, I'm hoping they stay away.

Im going to treat this as AF for now and if it stops then happy days :coffee:

I think you both are DEFINITELY still in! I've heard so many stories of women who had AF-like cramps and ended up pregnant. The fact that your cycle is clockwork, Nixnax, is a great sign! Maybe this is implantation bleeding! Are you still planning on testing tomorrow?

AFM, I tested this morning. Nothing definite, but I can always squint a line into tests. Link here if you want to see: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=699851

I think you both are DEFINITELY still in! I've heard so many stories of women who had AF-like cramps and ended up pregnant. The fact that your cycle is clockwork, Nixnax, is a great sign! Maybe this is implantation bleeding! Are you still planning on testing tomorrow?

AFM, I tested this morning. Nothing definite, but I can always squint a line into tests. Link here if you want to see: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=699851

I tilted my laptop screen back and there is definitely a different color there.. Hope it gets darker, keep us updated :happydance: :thumbup:

Greenarcher - aww thanks but I'm extremely heavy now. To the point of super tampons. I'm defo out. A very odd 25 day cycle. Meaning that I probably completely missed ovulation! I've just ordered some opks for the next month. So I can keep an eye on this.

Good luck to you, and to everyone. Hoping your AFs stay well away. I shall be keeping an eye this week

Damn, sorry to hear, love! Do you plan on temping this next cycle too?

AFM, didn't test today, but a few other people have seen a line too! I might test tonight, or put it off until tomorrow and FMU. We'll see!

Guess I shouldn't drink tonight huh?

Damn, sorry to hear, love! Do you plan on temping this next cycle too?

AFM, didn't test today, but a few other people have seen a line too! I might test tonight, or put it off until tomorrow and FMU. We'll see!

Guess I shouldn't drink tonight huh?

I have ordered a BBT thermometer from eBay and some opks. I'm really unsure when I ov'd this month as AF arrived early. I wnt to make sure my LP is also 14 days long

Buttercup how are you doing? I'm hoping AF knows better than to show up

Buttercup how are you doing? I'm hoping AF knows better than to show up

Hey hun,

2BFN but still no AF. Due on Tuesday but i feel like it may show... xxx

Hoping she stays away. I'm rooting for you.

As for me my period appears to be a short one, it'll be finished tomorrow :dance: then I can start opks as I think I ovulate earlier than my tracker thinks I do. On to cycle number 3

Well this is new, AF only lasted 3 days this time! It's all a bit over the place

Nice! hurrah for short AF!

BFN for me at 10 DPO. about 12 DPO now. not testing anymore.

Anyone else still in have anything to report?

All BFNs and still no AF! I suffer from Hypothyroidism so not only are my chances of getting pregnant pretty slim because my levels are still high, my period has a mind of its own, its been every 31 days for a good few months but this time its testing me!!!

All BFNs and still no AF! I suffer from Hypothyroidism so not only are my chances of getting pregnant pretty slim because my levels are still high, my period has a mind of its own, its been every 31 days for a good few months but this time its testing me!!!

Ah it could still happen.

Our bodies can be nasty to us sometimes.

My cycles and AFs appear to be getting shorter

Hey! My AF came today, heavy and painful too...

Hope you get the BFP next month, wish you all the luck.

I am out for a while now, maybe start again the new year

:hugs:

Hey! My AF came today, heavy and painful too...

Hope you get the BFP next month, wish you all the luck.

I am out for a while now, maybe start again the new year

:hugs:

Awwww no. I'm sorry it got you.

I wish you lots of luck as well for you decide to try again :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back