Anyone else due on the 12/09 but testing on the 08th?

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
I'll be testing on the 08th Sept (also my moving day) with one of the amazon early pregnancy strips. Think I got like 15 for £3 ($4).

Anyone else ever used them and do they work just as good as FRER?

Feels like ages to wait still :wacko:

Im going to test around the 8th. Im about 1-2 dpo right now
I also have a couple IC tests.

Let's make it 3! I should have o'd about now, so I'll be testing around the 8th or 9th depending on how long I can hold out

Hiya,

I'm close, I'm due on the 10th but testing on the 8th. Trying to hold out until then

I have so many "symptoms" yet they could mean PMS or other stuff! This 2 week wait has to be the worst lol xx

I have so many "symptoms" yet they could mean PMS or other stuff! This 2 week wait has to be the worst lol xx

Same here, it's been the most confusing one yet! I know of it is probably in my head, the 8th can't come soon enough

I'm quite close to this so gona jump on the thread! Lol a bit of background -

I was previously on the injection for about 9 months, last one was due in March but I never had it. Got my first period sometime in July (no idea on dates as I wasn't paying much attention then) but had my last period on 13/14th August. I'm guessing now that my periods have come back I have the possibility to conceive? I had unprotected sex on the 25th and 26th of this month. This wasn't planned but obviously I am now in the position that I could of fallen pregnant by doing so, so here I am!

I am not 100% on my cycle but if it is back to pretty standard then I should of ovulated a couple of days following this, and from what I have read from a lot of other people, many people have fallen pregnant with the same timing!

Obviously with it being so unplanned I am driving myself nuts and the wait is killing me. Not sure when to test but it will be around the 8th. I will probably buy a pack offline and do one each morning for a few days at the end of next week.

What are the signs you think you are experiencing then? Sorry to of waffled on :)

Hi Teddyed,

I was on my cycle on the 12th and would have ovulated on the 25/26 so I think you may be in with a chance actually :)

My background is, I actually DTD a day and 2 days after my period, so I don't think I was ovulating... Unless they do last 5 days like people say I think I have a slim chance! But i feel like my mind is making me believe I am, I feel sick, tired, my nipples were itchy yesterday and tender but nothing today

We shall see on the 08h xxx

Hi Teddyed,

I was on my cycle on the 12th and would have ovulated on the 25/26 so I think you may be in with a chance actually :)

My background is, I actually DTD a day and 2 days after my period, so I don't think I was ovulating... Unless they do last 5 days like people say I think I have a slim chance! But i feel like my mind is making me believe I am, I feel sick, tired, my nipples were itchy yesterday and tender but nothing today

We shall see on the 08h xxx

Our cycles are identical. I'm trying to hold out until the 8th but I am having a lot of symptoms that are just getting stronger. Must calm down lol

Haha we can be cycle sisters ;-)
I do hope we both get a that little line on the 08th otherwise what the h3ll is wrong with us and why have we got itchy nipples ha ha xxx

I actually looked at dates last night and figured out that the first day of my cycle was actually the 13th August! So by dtd on the 25/26th It could well of happened!

Also any recommendations for the first response tests? I usually order the strips off amazon and in fairness my first pregnancy they did show it pretty early! Just wondering wether to change?

Also woke up feeling a bit sick my this morning, some very strange twinges/niggling pains in my stomach and a bit of a headache.

Anyone else having symptoms today?

I've been having symptoms all week:
Freakishly sore nipples
Lotion like CM
Strange dreams
Hair falling out
Cannot catch up on sleep
Stabbing pains in breast
Dull aches in uterus
Lost 5lbs in 9 days without trying

To name a few. I'm waiting for some ICs to arrive. I will be testing when they arrive. I feel so 'different' this month compared to other months

My ICs arrived and I caved and tested, of course it was BFN. I'm away all weekend now so won't be testing again until Monday

Hi everyone! Just wanted to jump in as I'll be testing on the 7th or 8th. I'm trying to hold out as long as I can because I'm not positive when I ovulated.

I'm already so impatient, but looking at stark white tests for days is more depressing to me than seeing one or two at the end.

This is a really interesting cycle for me. It's normal for me to have very long cycles, but we coincidentally had our first RE appointment just as I was about to (or very shortly before had) ovulate! She found a 17mm follicle on Aug 21 and checked to be sure it was gone on Aug 29th, so... there's a chance! If not, though, I finally have a prescription for Clomid so at least that's something.

I just had the oddest sharp stabbing pain in my uterus right above my pelvic bone. It only lasted 3-4 seconds but it made me double over. I'm hoping this is implantation happening. Must not get hopes up, must not get hopes up, must not get hopes up

NixNax, thats a lot of symptoms... These can only mean 1 thing, surely? How exciting...

Smurphy, hope all goes well for you? I see you have Hypothyroidism, so have I? Was tested last week and my TSH levels showed 6... Not looking good for me, my dr told me i should near to 16 to be on a normal level! Fingers crossed it doesn't get too much in the way.

xxxx

NixNax, thats a lot of symptoms... These can only mean 1 thing, surely? How exciting...

Smurphy, hope all goes well for you? I see you have Hypothyroidism, so have I? Was tested last week and my TSH levels showed 6... Not looking good for me, my dr told me i should near to 16 to be on a normal level! Fingers crossed it doesn't get too much in the way.

xxxx

I'm hoing so. Either that or my body is playing nasty tricks on me this month

Yeah, I feel like it does.
I feel like my breasts are really full and feel slightly tender but actually I am due in 11 days and this could be the reason for it.

Hi Ladies, I also have a very similar cycle started AF on the 16th, BD once on the 26th. Symptoms started 2 days dpo. I am now feeling almost certainly pregnant with sore heavy boobs, nausea and lots of burping (lol for me this is a huge sign!)
To wait till next Saturday is going to be a nightmare and if I'm not pregnant I need some serious checkups.
Nixnax your symptoms sound very clear to me.

Yesterday I had about 10 seconds of pain that really stopped me in my tracks, when is implantation meant to happen? Could it of been? Hmm. Woke up this morning with some very strange pains, higher up in my stomach though, I'm thinking trapped wind? Is that a pregnancy symptom does anyone know?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->