Anyone else due towards end of March?

omfg I completely forgot about a playpen!! I guess I will have to add that to my list! lol we had one for our first but it was used and a complete pain to put together and take apart. (we would only be using it when we go visit OHs parents or my parents once we move out)
I am going to be buying myself a rocking chair and car seat online (I have to go into the stores though to see what car seat I want first lol)

Last night I was getting a pain in my stomach (kinda like period cramp, just a dull achy feeling) and my stomach would go very hard. It kept doing it for a little while

Is this braxton hicks? I tried looking online but it kept saying theres no pain with braxton hicks so I'm unsure

Kaedin, it sounds like braxton hicks to me. I have had them quite a few times this time around but strangely didn't really get them in my previous pregnancies or if I did nothing that was too noticeable.

I never had a playpen - baby followed me around ! You could alway use a travel cot for when they are really small

30 weeks today, yay! Last night I had some sort of contractions every 3 minutes for over an hour. They didn't hurt so I assume they were BH they were just so regular it makes me wonder. I didn't bother my OB with it since they stopped after I fell asleep but today I just feel blah.. maybe from lack of sleep.. running on about 3 hours and I am drained..

I'm unsure if I've ever had a braxton hick or not... I mean i've had my bump go hard but there is no way to even time it... like it'll be hard for maybe 5 mins then stop, no way at all like how a contraction feels.

I wish gaining weight would be easier!! I keep finding myself barely putting anything on. I think I have gained a total of 12 pounds maybe, from start of the pregnancy(that is after losing 5 pounds) :wacko:

Sounds like Braxton hicks too me, and although most say there is no pain with them, some people do report pain but only because they assume it's pain as it's sigh an uncomfortable and unusual feeling if you haven't suffered with them before!
I'm a FTM, so I'm yet to experience these!

Playpen was a gift from my mum and her partner otherwise I would have just bought a normal travel cot :)

I'm not even weighing mysel but I lost Over half a stone through sickness so doubt I've put much on!

Kaedin, it sounds like braxton hicks to me. I have had them quite a few times this time around but strangely didn't really get them in my previous pregnancies or if I did nothing that was too noticeable.

Ah that's fine! Was just unsure what it was as I've never had that feeling before

We are getting a travel cot too, it's a gift from my partners cousin as her daughter has only used it once and didn't like it so it's practically still brand new :)

I don't have scales so unsure if I've gained much weight, but I had lost a good amount of weight in tri 1 as I suffered from hyperemesis gravidarium and suffered from starvation and dehydration so may not have put on too much in total. I'm not really worried about weight gain as I was kinda skinny before getting pregnant so wouldn't mind being a bit cuddlier :D

I havent noticed but a few BH this pregnancy... But you shouldnt feel pains with them.

If its shooting pains, or it takes your breath away, ring your midwife or OB, but if they are just uncomfortable/annoying you shouldnt worry (my OB said "if you have more then 4 within an hour to call L&D as it could be early stages of labor)

Also, I cant wait until Im 36+ weeks, I cant wait to start labor watching n trying all the different things again to get labor going lol (nothing worked last time haha but maybe Ill have more luck this time lmao)

hi ladies! I agree--I feel a little out of place here bc everyone is labor watching and then I also feel out of place in 2nd trimester bc theres lots of gender posts etc...i feel like an in betweener lol

i am due march 27th, tho people who see me insist i will not last that long. people actually tell me I look full term ::angry face::

Happy New Year Ladies - and what a good year for us it will be!

2014 is the year we shall be welcoming that new bundle of love into our lives and dedicating a portion of our heart too them for the rest of our lives :)

sometimes i wonder what she is doing in there---there are such weird movements lol. just now it was like a whole bunch of jerking around, then nothing. lol.

Looks like im entering the new year with some BH contractions lol they are really something tonight.
But happy new year to everyone! :) hope 2014 is good to us all!

Happy new year girls. This year we'll have lots of little babies running around us.

I got some baby bottles half price, whilst in smyths and DS got a singing igglepiggle out of his Christmas money. He's been carrying it everywhere since he's got it. It came to B&Q, ASDA, bed, lunch and even caught him taking it to the toilet with him this morning! His bed is stuff full of in the night garden toys, I'm surprised he still fits in his bed! He's 6 and a half but autistic so developmentally between 2-4, so its like having a massive toddler all the time. I am hoping his sister will encourage him to develop more so we'll see.

We also picked up some half price clothes for her, so was a good shopping trip, except towards the end, I was so grumpy and tired from being on my feet so long.

I know loads of 6 year olds that love in the night garden so I really don't thinkit matters, at least for now anyway!

I know the grumpy feeling, I've got that a lot just lately and it sucks! Big time!

Hi ladies, I'm due march 20th but am scheduled for a c-section at 39 weeks - if I get that far!!
Everyone keeps telling me I look ready to pop!! As long as bubs stays put until 36 weeks I'm happy.
I'm suffering horrendous heartburn at the minute ( keeps me up at night :() Do any of you ladies have any good "cures"? I've tried milk and such, gaviscon too but it's not really making a difference.....

Happy New Year ladies, and babies. :)
Just found out a friend of mine who is 17 weeks pregnant with her first is in the hospital because her water broke. I was literally with her yesterday and we were talking about water breaking prematurely. I'm so devastated that she could lose her baby. Please, please pray for her.

I'm sorry to hear that! I hope everything is alright with both mummy and baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->