Anyone else due towards end of March?

Wow Brandy! Can't believe you'll be meeting your gorgeous girls so soon!! Hope it all gets going for you :D

So I think this past week or so my mucus plug has been coming out.. but I bet it just keeps replenishing itself :haha: I personally want to wait til after the weekend before labour :haha:

That's exciting news Brandy! And those babies are nice and plump now :) Hope you get to hold them in your arms soon.

I'm actually starting to get more excited now about how close things are. It's 2 weeks 4 days till due date, so 4 weeks 2 days at the most until I meet my little man. Everyone else seems to be popping babies out all over the place!

I am so scared now about labour, whether I will cope or not etc. Is it wrong that I already know that if epidural is an option that I will take it?
Don't get me wrong I want to try without but I don't think I'll cope!

Mind you I think what's making me the most nervous is the act my mum will be there as I promised she could be but I really only wanted me and OH as it's such a private intimate moment but she's so excited about being there that I haven't the heart too say otherwise...

Good luck Brandy xx

Thanks everyone 5cm dilated. No pain yet which is really weird! Even the doctors don't really believe me... It just feels my regular bh contractions. So they are just waiting it out to see how I progress.

Can't believe you are 5cm dilated and pain free Brandy...I bet you are pleased!! I remember when I was 5cm with DS and my God did I feel it! xx

:haha: thats how it was when I was in labour with DD!! No pain at ALL until 8 centimeters... :shrug: All I felt was a tightening squeezing sensation.. makes me nervous since I believe I'm getting painful BH's if I'll even know the difference!
Midwife appt late morning today... part of me wants to know if I'm dialated the other part remembers how painful cervical checks are and feel like I'd pay not to have one :haha:

I'm actually starting to get more excited now about how close things are. It's 2 weeks 4 days till due date, so 4 weeks 2 days at the most until I meet my little man. Everyone else seems to be popping babies out all over the place!

I am so scared now about labour, whether I will cope or not etc. Is it wrong that I already know that if epidural is an option that I will take it?
Don't get me wrong I want to try without but I don't think I'll cope!

Mind you I think what's making me the most nervous is the act my mum will be there as I promised she could be but I really only wanted me and OH as it's such a private intimate moment but she's so excited about being there that I haven't the heart too say otherwise...

Good luck Brandy xx

There is nothing wrong with knowing that you will want an epidural. There is nothing wrong with getting one either. If you need it, do it. :) You will do just fine, try not to be scared. This is something our bodies are made to do. Xx

I agree with waiting. If you want pain relief ask for it! I had my first 2 natural that was enough for me. I didn't win any medals for it that's for sure :) there is no right or wrong way.

In the hospital no babies overnight. Monitors show me contracting but still don't feel it. I am waiting on doctor right now to come check me. Fx that I'm more than 5 without pain lol

So exciting brandy. Can't wait to see your girls!!!

I agree no shame in having the epidural. I didn't have time to have one with my dd but had asked for one cause the pain was so intense.

Hope you continue to have pain free contractions Brandy!! xx

Thank you girls. I'm so used to seeing people say about avoiding epidural and my partners sister said to me "your not going to have an epidural though are you?". I felt so awkward!

Boo! My group b strep test came back positive. :( I so don't want to take anymore antibiotics. Had two rounds already for a uti. I even have been taking probiotics and extra vitamin c. Weird. Been feeling some period type pains and more noticeable braxton hicks. My body is gearing up I can tell. Getting kinda nervous! Really hoping for a home birth this time. How is everyone else feeling? Any labor signs?

I'm achy and sore as usual, I thought at first I wouldn't be able to make it to my appt... they called saying the power was out and that if I didn't hear back within an hour not to come :wacko: but then I guess someone saw how far along I was so told me to come to their hospital location for the appt.
So I had my group b test done, unsure when I will know the results...
They wanna do a growth scan due to me not gaining weight.. but I just dont know if I wanna pay the money or how useful the ultrasound is... will need to talk to my DH about it to get his opinion too..
Next appt is next week friday. Wonder if I'll go into labour before hand!

Zoey! Do not fear an epidural! I got one last time for the pushing part :thumbup: I have no regrets as I felt it was the right thing for me. I will try going natural and avoiding one, but if I need it then so be it I will not feel bad or anything :)

Thank you AC. :)

I won't be turning anything down that helps me too cope, all I want is my beautiful boy in my arms safely!

Over the past 24-36 hours, I DEFINITELY feel different. I can't explain exactly why but I have much stronger Braxton hicks, I am also certain I can feel myself dilating as I've had the weirdest sensation that hasn't gone away for the past 2 days in my lady bits! I've also started losing my mucus plus and yet too think only yesterday morning or day before I posted up saying nothing was changing! It was almost immediately after posting that I felt different.
I know the plug can replenish but at least it means things are heading in the right direction!

I cannot wait too hold my beautiful boy in my arms. I am never going to let him go!

I'm getting BH lately... or that is what I am calling them. My stomach goes rock hard but sometimes with cervix pain grrr
I'm still nervous that I won't know when it is time to go in :haha: the downside to having my mom here is that she'll want me to be admitted if I'm just at like 3 centimeters, but I hope to get to atleast 5 at home.

I just want him here now. I'm ready for this baby! I can't help but think it's gonna be at least another 4 weeks cos I'm bound to go overdue just because of how much I don't want too now lol!

Awww... well you have no way of knowing when you'll go into labour, some women get signs a day or two before some don't. I remember when I was in labour the first time, I woke up with like 1-2 contractions an hour. But didn't really think anything of it.. then had a huge clear out.
So i know this time I will be expecting things to go the same way even though they most likely won't :haha:

Ahhhhh I can't believe its almost halfway through March!! how is everyone feeling?
Brandy I read in another topic you had your twins!!! Congrats here too! :happydance:

Congrats brandy. So jealous!!! Can't wait to join you lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->