Anyone else eleven weeks? Questions.

Kdear95

Reaction score
I'm 11 weeks today!
When does the risk of miscarriage drop?
I had a really early loss in June and a chemical pregnancy over the summer as well.
I just saw a healthy kicking, jumping, and waving baby yesterday morning at 10+6. <3
So... What are my odds of this little one making it?
I've been pretty guarded and worried this prenancy.. but I really want to celebrate after seeing a baby looking baby, you know?

Hi there. I'm sorry, I don't know the definitive answer to your question, but the way I look at it is that every day that passes, the risk drops slightly! xxxxx

According to my midwife at 11 weeks the miscarriage change are the lowest already. After 11 weeks it will not get lower that.
If you had a hb and healthy baby at 10+6, then you can stop worry and start to enjoy it!

Congratulation!

The statistics in one study say that it's 2% chance of miscarrige from ten weeks on and that's a massive difference considering it's 25% at 4 weeks. So I think you can relax now Hun! Congratulations!

I'm 11 weeks too and worrying too but I've heard in the past usually miscarriages occur at 4 weeks due to chemical pregnancies, 5-6 weeks when the heart starts beating and also around 7-9 weeks due to not developing properly and turners syndrome or something. And usually after that it could because of infection or incompetent cervix or something but the chances of that are very low. Sorry not sure how true this but I think they are the most common times people miscarry due to those reasons. So pretty much after 10-12 weeks you are pretty safe, as safe as you are going to get xx

My doctor told me there are basically 4 stages to get through that are considered "the danger zone"... 4-6 weeks, 6-8 weeks, 8-10 weeks, and 10-12 weeks. So looks like your almost there! :)

Thank you ladies!! :)
It's just so hard to believe after the ups and downs my husband and I have been through trying that it's finally really happening!

I am 10w5d. I think now it's mostly chromosomal issues that can still lead to miscarriages (check your age for risk of chromosomal issues at time of cvs; risk of miscarriage due to that is lower, of course, as some don't die in utero); and then later incompetent cervix etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->