Anyone else experiencing difficulties conceiving no.2 or beyond?

I was doing them in the morning when I woke up (and then in the evening, around 6pm) but the ladies here mentioned that around 10am and 4pm are the best times to do them. The positive I got was at 3pm (I did it this morning at 8am and it was not yet positive).

I don't know where you get them, but I bought mine off amazon (40 OPK's and 10 pregnancy tests for $11!) and I've heard the ladies in the U.K. ordering them cheap on there also. Just FYI! That way I don't feel like I'm wasting huge amounts of money by testing so much :)

I start testing about CD 10 but I have a major POAS addiction. I get them off eBay 30 for £2.99. I test around 2pm and limit my fluid intake and hold my urine for at least 4 hours before. I seem to always ov on CD 19 and get a + opk on cd 17/18/19.

Has anyone used preseed or conceive plus?? Which is better? Also what pre Natals/ vits do everyone use?

Maybe I need to try being a little more strict with my OPKs....I usually only do them one time a day, maybe need to go to twice but it's not like most days I'm able to DTD when I get a positive, usually have to wait until late in the evening after baby goes to bed.

I have used preseed but not conceive plus. I like it, but I don't know how it compares. I fell pregnant first month using it with DD but must've been a coincidence. I use it mostly because sometimes I need a little more lubrication down there (sorry for TMI) and not just because it aids in conception supposedly.

I may give preseed a go this month. I like to think I have a new plan each cycle. Not that it makes a difference :rofl:

I may give preseed a go this month. I like to think I have a new plan each cycle. Not that it makes a difference :rofl:

Yeah I make lots of plans each cycle and then it doesn't work so I give up for a cycle and then get motivated again eventually.

It helps keep some of my crazy at bay :rofl:

Nothing wrong with a little crazy :thumbup:

Here's a stupid question... but what is preseed, exactly? I've heard mention of it here on this site but no where else...

It helps keep some of my crazy at bay :rofl:

Nothing wrong with a little crazy :thumbup:

Here's a stupid question... but what is preseed, exactly? I've heard mention of it here on this site but no where else...

Fertility friendly lubricant. Like I said, I need a little extra anyways (except when I have lots of ewcm) but some people like to use it around fertile days because it provides a good environment for sperm to travel in. Other lubricants (even water based ones) can prevent sperm motility.

^^wss I think I will give it a go may help the little boys get right up there. Anyone given soft cups a go?

I haven't used either soft cups or preseed. I did buy preseed a couple of months ago, but it's just sitting in my nightstand drawer unopened. I have it ready in case of emergency :)

Alright -- so will someone please humor me.....we have been trying ttc for 5 months and I have been using OPK's the entire time. I usually get +OPK on CD 10 or 11. I assume I O a day later, but we make sure to BD enough to cover our bases. Anyway, started temping 1/2 way through last month, so this is my first full month of temping. I had +OPK on CD 10 and am now CD 12. Shouldn't my temp have spiked higher than pre-O by now? Does it take anyone else a couple of days to get there? I just wanted to see if I need to worry or this is common. Thanks!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/44686f/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Also, wanted to vent, if I hear one more time from a co-worker, "If you decide to have another baby then...." I am going to start yelling, in the middle of the office, "YES, WE DECIDED YES, BUT APPARENTLY DECIDING TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY DOESN'T MAKE YOU INSTANTLY PREGO!!!!" Grrrrrr...........okay, venting complete.

Hmmm I'm not sure about your chart. You base temps seem to be fairly high then dip at O and are rising again. My temps pre o are on the low side then spike when o has occurred. I'm not sure at all. They are rising again though and it can take a couple of days for them to go well above the cover line. Will keep an eye out today and see what fertility friend does and if you get your cross hairs. I did have a couple of months where I was getting +opk's but my body wasn't actually managing to O so that is possible but hopefully not the case for you :hugs:

I feel your pain with the work colleagues too. "Isn't it time for no.2 now?" Yes it bloody is can you now let my body know its time to play ball!!! :devil:

Sending :dust: your way TTbaby.

It has been 6 months here - so not as long as some of you but definately feeling frustrated about it all now - the hope every month and the dissapointment when af arrives. At what point would you go to the doctor

They say if u haven't conceived in a year to go and see your dr hun :) or after 6 months if ur above 35 x

I heard from someone that some places say if it's more than 6 months if it's your second?

Personally, I don't know if I could wait a year :blush: I think I'd at least try to talk to my doctor beforehand and ask if they have any suggestions.

@ Donna- did you have any tests done when trying for your first, since (I see in your signature) it took 3 years for you to conceive?

Hi hun, yes I had basic blood tests , which were fine and showed I was ovulating , then I had a lap and dye test on 17th may 2011, this went well , I had no problems tubes were fine ,
We was due to get oh sperm tested when I got such a suprise bfp on 31st may 2011! Same cycle as my lap and dye !
I was 4+5 weeks when I found out , so I was techinally 2+5 weeks pregnant when I had my lap and dye done , so I don't no if I was alredi pregnant ? Or I ovulated late and the lap and dye helped , x

I heard from someone that some places say if it's more than 6 months if it's your second?

Personally, I don't know if I could wait a year :blush: I think I'd at least try to talk to my doctor beforehand and ask if they have any suggestions.

@ Donna- did you have any tests done when trying for your first, since (I see in your signature) it took 3 years for you to conceive?

:hi: Mrs Doody. My GP said that you can have testing done after 6 months with your second as we have already conceived and sustained a pregnancy 6 months is the time frame in which they think it should happen :cry:

Donna heard lots if positive stories about people conceiving the cycle directly after the lap and dye :cloud9:

Noway and I waited a whole year , damn lol x x
:hi: Mrs Doody. My GP said that you can have testing done after 6 months with your second as we have already conceived and sustained a pregnancy 6 months is the time frame in which they think it should happen :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->