Anyone else feel REALLY Christmassy?

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I do! I've been listening to Michael Buble Christmas for the past 3 days and I'm loving these dark mornings :D

I do this morning! So cold this morning, popped the heating on Nd craving a mince pie :) might make a Christmas playlist on spotify :)

I am, I bought some more presents yesterday, I've started thinking about food and there's a chill in the air even when the sun is shining

Me and Jacob went food shopping this morning at 8 and it was so cold we definite needed coats and we were in the car too!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.........

Plus all the Christmas merchandise is creeping into the shops slowly but surely

A few more weeks and Halloween will be over and Christmas will be everywhere.

Yes. I'm so ready to be done with Halloween; that's when stores get really Christmassy. Everyone around here is decorating for fall and I just want to get my Christmas stuff out :)

Me! I'm so ready for it to be Christmassy now!

Oh my God, I'm now definitely ready! Was just walking through the high street, it was getting dark and all the shops were all warm and inviting, it felt like it should be christmas now!

Me too lol! I had packed a lot of presents away for moving, but I'm going to pull them all out today :D I'm going to wrap everyone but the kids' xx

I am!!! Feel so christmasy this year!! Now its getting colder n darker n its getting me excited, everyone else is moaning and I just keep going "it means Christmas is coming its great" others dont agree :haha:

I was in town yesterday too and just picked up a couple of bits as I was meant to be there for paper for Ds2s birthday presents, I also got Halloween costumes but I did feel quite Christmassy on the way back

Oh this could be a dangerous place for me to be. I'm nuts about Christmas but have to hold it together in real life. Not sure what could happen if I'm allowed to get excited in October. Add to that excitement the fact that I just got a bfp on Thur (very early though) and will be announcing around Christmas if I'm lucky enough that it sticks!!

I'm driving everyone mad with how Christmassy I'm feeling :D everything sets me off singing christmas songs. I am banned from playing them until at LEAST November. I don't think i'm going to hold out that long :haha:.

Oh this could be a dangerous place for me to be. I'm nuts about Christmas but have to hold it together in real life. Not sure what could happen if I'm allowed to get excited in October. Add to that excitement the fact that I just got a bfp on Thur (very early though) and will be announcing around Christmas if I'm lucky enough that it sticks!!

Congratulations hunni :happydance:
Are you doing to do some sort of fun announcement??
I'm hoping for a bfp before christmas but looks like wont be announcing till after even if we did now :winkwink:

Yeah everyone I've encountered seems a bit more miserable than usual about Christmas! Miserys! Been to Matalan (again!) whoops! And our local garden centre have opened their Christmas display so been there too!! xx

Im am getting pretty excited, although last week it was really nice, we had some lovely cool mornings, now its humid and sticky again :(
I want this hot humid weather to disapear! Then i'll get even more festive :)

Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"