Anyone else feel REALLY Christmassy?

Oh this could be a dangerous place for me to be. I'm nuts about Christmas but have to hold it together in real life. Not sure what could happen if I'm allowed to get excited in October. Add to that excitement the fact that I just got a bfp on Thur (very early though) and will be announcing around Christmas if I'm lucky enough that it sticks!!

Congratulations hunni :happydance:
Are you doing to do some sort of fun announcement??
I'm hoping for a bfp before christmas but looks like wont be announcing till after even if we did now :winkwink:

Good luck

I've felt it for weeks now :) roll on December!

Ds4 has just fallen asleep, so I'm off to wrap Ds2s presents for his birthday tomorrow, then I'm going to get a hot drink and a blanket and watch Christmas movies

I havent really thought of an announcement just yet, I'm trying to get through this first few weeks, after that, I'll allow myself to get slightly more excited.

I just love Christmas so much. I have wonderful memories from when I was younger and as a family we kept the magic alive. My son is now at the age where he actually understands it and is excited too and I just can't wait to share it with him.

I bought a cardboard "Night before Christmas" book and have read it to him since he was 6 months on Christmas Eve, the year after that he tried to eat it and the year after that he threw it away, but I know some year it will be our wee tradition and he will enjoy it eventually lol.

K is watching Mickey's Once upon a Christmas right now :haha:

We ended up watching mickeys twice upon a Christmas once he had woken up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->