Anyone else feel the baby attach to your uterus?

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
For me, with both my pregnancies, I have felt the baby attach on to my uterus. I knew it for sure with my son, because I found out I was pregnant with him super early on (before he had even attached). Then, I felt him attach and it was right in line with the development. This time, I felt it again. It's like a small localized tug.

I'd been reading about pregnancy week by week just for fun when I came across this "Some women swear they feel the fertilized egg hunker into the lining of the uterus and get cozy. (The official term: implantation. The feeling: A twinge similar to ovulating)."

And I was like "Yes! That's me!" So, I'm wondering if anyone else on here has felt this. :)

Well, I wasn't really paying much attention this whole month, but I did make a note on my app on July 16th. I was feeling cramping on my left side and had a pencil eraser amount of blood. Looking back, that must have been it.

I swear I felt this last week. After I got bfp last Sunday I started getting a dull ache which felt like from uterus and I believe it was baby burying in and growing. I know I implanted before bfp but I think I did feel baby getting cosy!

I know that must sound crazy lol

I think I did at about 7dpo. I was woken up at about 3am by period-like cramps that lasted about 15mins and went away. I NEVER get cramps mid-cycle and I'd read about implantation bleeding and cramping already so I knew right away what had happened.

Yes have felt it with my last 3 pregnancies and again with this one. My uterus seems to be super sensitive lol. x

I swear I felt this last week. After I got bfp last Sunday I started getting a dull ache which felt like from uterus and I believe it was baby burying in and growing. I know I implanted before bfp but I think I did feel baby getting cosy!

I know that must sound crazy lol

That's how I felt at first...like I would sound crazy. But it has happened to me twice now. Then I read about it and so I felt more comfortable to say something about it.

I keep getting it even now just little twinges here and there

I felt it very clearly, on a Monday, I cramped bad, had a gush of cm, so much so that I went to my car from work to get a tampon because I was sure I'd started, I got my bfp on the following Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->