Anyone Else Feeling Dizzy & Getting Bad Heads??

Jo1984

Proud Mam to Thomas
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if it's normal, I've been feeling really dizzy lately and getting headaches & feeling generally yucky. I've been off work for a week now and dont feel well enugh to go back (though I'm going to have to unless I get a sick note, which I dont really want to do) I've just been lazing around in my PJ's & taking it easy.

I've got 16 week appt with MW tomorrow morning so hopefully she'll tell me everything is fine & I'm just over reacting.

My BP was 118/70 when I had my last appt.... is this normal or is it low?? Would this make me feel so dizzy?? :shrug:

Thanks for listening

Joanne xx

Hi,

your BP sounds ok and shouldn't be the cause of it. Mine is high and I have no side effects. Although I have had headaches through most of my pregnancy so far....midwife says just preg hormones!!
If you are concerned speak to your midwife and she will put your mind at rest.
:hugs:

I feel lightheaded and headachey most of the time. I just assumed it was normal :shrug:

HI jo1984

I was having really bad headaches a couple of weeks ago so I went to get my eyes tested and it turned out my contact lenses were too strong. Got them changed and all is fine now...

Hope you feel better soon!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"