Anyone else found they get full faster

eew1471

Reaction score
As of recently my appetite has decreased at meal time! I have noticed that I am getting fuller way faster than usual. I am guessing this is due to LO crowding my stomach area. Is anyone else found they are not able to eat as much at one time as before ?

As of recently my appetite has decreased at meal time! I have noticed that I am getting fuller way faster than usual. I am guessing this is due to LO crowding my stomach area. Is anyone else found they are not able to eat as much at one time as before ?

OMG, ME! I thought it was just me, or that I was being crazy. I usually eat a fair amount, but i have not been eating as much at all.

It can't be baby for me yet, but I think it's maybe uterus or something IDK.

This happens to me. I guess your metabolism can slow down a bit to ensure all of the nutrients are absorbed (hence why we also get backed up). It seems to be getting a bit better for me though!

Same here! I get full after just a little bit of food, but in a little while I'll be hungry again. Everytime I eat I get really bloated and now the only time my tummy is flat is in the morning ):

This is so me I have breakfast and then most days I cant eat a lunch or if I have a lunch I dont have a dinner as im just not hungry at all iv lost weight as my jeans are getting bigger not smaller with my huge baby bump :haha: but guess it means less to lose after baby is here

I do too. I always thought it was because your stomach gets squashed so can't fit as much food haha.
I do feel hungry pretty much constantly though, just can't eat loads in one go.

I think you may be right about the over crowding causing the fullness!

I was like this during pregnancy too. Right from the start I had a loss of appetite from morning sickness but as bump got bigger I could only eat tiny meals. It literally felt like I had a gastric band fitted!

Yep, much less available tummy space! I find little and often is always much better then big meals during pregnancy. I can never finish my portion at restaurants recently either.

Same here too. I have found this though since the early days of pregnancy right up until now(almost 16 weeks) I just find I can only eat half of what I used to because I am so full or I start to feel nauseas. Maybe its natures way of making us only eat what we need instead of eating for two.

I have felt this way my whole pregnancy! It's only been the last few days that my appetite has picked up a bit but I am being smart this time and feeding that extra hunger with fruit and veg I made the mistake last time of filling it with cheeseburgers and cake!

ME! The last few weeks I get halfway through dinner and can't have another bite, but am hungry about 30 min later haha. Think baby is already crowding my tummy!

after just eating a ginormous bowl of greek salad - nope... lol.

Definitely. I'm only 15w along but my appetite peaked at about 13w and has been on decline since.

Guessing this has something to do with the fact I don't have a bump. Other than the little bit of bloat, my stomach wall is flat. The baby has to be squeezing other organs out of the way -- simple physics, lol.

Yup at 1st I suffered with not being able to eat anything because of MS and now I cannot eat all of my dinner as I am just so full to the brim :dohh:

Yeah me!! I get full so quickly but Im hungry more periods throughout the day lol!

I get full so fast, and I feel like a slug afterward. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->