Anyone else get a super early BFP?

I got my bfp 14DPO currently pregnant with twins, I had my BFP 10dpo with my daughter so not sure the theory is correct x

So I spoken to the gynae unit again today because my pregnancy test is the same as yesterday still dark.. my hcg injection was 2 weeks ago tomorrow. And I'm CD25 toady. They want me to wait till CD 37 and test again then they will book me in for a scan.. they saying it could still be the injection. Which I think is wrong or it wouldn't be progressing like it is it would be getting fainter. And since my last two cycles with hcg shot all my test have been as white as a sheet.. even the same time now as last month. I tested for 7dpo-14dpo last two cycles and all :bfn: not even a faint line then af arrived. This time 10,11 and 12 dpo pressing :bfp:

I miscarried at 5 weeks last time and I cant even find out how to get a beta hcg :cry:

In the bottom test is todays PM test at 12dpo just not wrote on it yet.

Attachments

• 11694873_864839476897026_5052411816008962853_n.jpg
    11694873_864839476897026_5052411816008962853_n.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 11
I just got my BFP yesterday at what I believe to be 8 dpo. I don't chart, I just based it on pain and spotting. I was scared about twins as well lol. I'm already feeling sick - I woke up super duper dizzy last night and my stomach was so upset! It's carried over into today, but not so dizzy, just feeling gross. Hoping it's a good sign and it sticks!

I have really irregular cycles so I had no idea what dpo I was when I got my bfp, when I went to the midwife she dated me at 8+4, when I had what should have been my 12 scan I got dated back to 8+4 so going by that I got my bfp at 3+4 (although I didn't know that at the time)

I found out yesterday I'm 4+2 and since then have a very dull ache around my pubic bone on the left hand side it's not painful as such just there.... Feels like someone has poked me and there fingers are still there (if tht makes sense) no bleeding or anything else, just wondered if anyone else has anything like this,
It's in my groin to the right a little bit ?
H xx

I found out yesterday I'm 4+2 and since then have a very dull ache around my pubic bone on the left hand side it's not painful as such just there.... Feels like someone has poked me and there fingers are still there (if tht makes sense) no bleeding or anything else, just wondered if anyone else has anything like this,
It's in my groin to the right a little bit ?
H xx

I was having that yesterday, I'm 4weeks 2days today as well, it's apart of ligament pain :)

I got a very slow positive from a first response last Sunday and the thursday before it had been a negative. Have had cramping and did bleed [from being naughty so nothing serious!] and had a positive 2-3 with a digital and an instant positive with a normal cheap test this morning. Bloods yesterday were 200 hcg and tomorrow testing again. Aside from cramps I'm OK and to be honest from my first pregnancy I had them so not worried.

I got a urine test done at my doctors office the day my period was due and it was negative but one week after I still didn't get my period, I decided to test again at home and came up with 2 BFP. I go to my doctor on the 23rd, I'm super excited. :) Everyone is different.

I got a strong positive on a FRER and a CBD at 8 DPO. In my case it was twins.

I had an early ultrasound today at 4+5 weeks but there was only one sac, still can't completely toss out the idea of twins as it could still be identical lol! so we will see..

I had an early ultrasound today at 4+5 weeks but there was only one sac, still can't completely toss out the idea of twins as it could still be identical lol! so we will see..

Was the scan quite clear today?
Iv been in hospital all day and having to go back tomorrow for a scan where il either be 4+6 or 5+2 I'm pretty sure it's the lower... I'm really nervous as people have said I won't be able to see anything and hosp are scanning to rule out mc/ectopic :-(
H xx

Iv been in hospital all day and having to go back tomorrow for a scan where il either be 4+6 or 5+2 I'm pretty sure it's the lower... I'm really nervous as people have said I won't be able to see anything and hosp are scanning to rule out mc/ectopic :-(
H xx

Yes! We were able to see the sac right away, and she was able to confirm it wasn't ectopic too! FX for you!! <3 What's going on? Why are you in the hospital?

H xx

Yes! We were able to see the sac right away, and she was able to confirm it wasn't ectopic too! FX for you!! <3 What's going on? Why are you in the hospital?

I went to my doctor on Monday to get booked in and register with midwife, I explained I was in quite a bit of pain all in my one side but she was useless and literally didn't want to know. I rang the midwife team yesterday and because of my history they told me to go to a&e. I had bloods and water checked, which showed leucozytes were raised (so an infection) and also my hcg level was quite low... She said my progesterone level was fine though.
They are trying to rule out an ectopic or a none development.... I waited 5 hours!!!! To then be told the sonigrapher had gone home, if I stayed in I'd def be scanned tomorrow (today) but to come back at 8am and they will see if they can squeeze me in!!! I was also given antibiotics to start taking for the infection.
So I'm sat here now, waiting in a totally empty waiting room and nothing is happening. I'm even more stressed as my brother gets married on Friday so we've got loads to do!
Fingers crossed, il let you know xx

So sorry you're stressed bigbelly2!
Hoping everything is fine, and your bean is sticky!! That must be so hard being in that room only to think about the what if's!! I can imagine :( big :hugs:!! have you had any symptoms?

So sorry you're stressed bigbelly2!
Hoping everything is fine, and your bean is sticky!! That must be so hard being in that room only to think about the what if's!! I can imagine :( big :hugs:!! have you had any symptoms?

It's not looking good, iv posted in first trimester...
Had scan, nothing showing, possible corpus Leuteum 15mm on right ovary... Hcg level is 396 progesterone 35, nothing showed up no sac etc and iv been told suspected n one development and to expect the worst... I have to go back tomorrow, their biggest concern is ectopic...
So I'm kind of hanging in here by the skin of my teeth but guessing il be out by tomorrow or sat...
Good luck to you all I hope u have fab pregnancies and bouncy babies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"