Anyone else get a super early BFP?

So sorry you're stressed bigbelly2!
Hoping everything is fine, and your bean is sticky!! That must be so hard being in that room only to think about the what if's!! I can imagine :( big :hugs:!! have you had any symptoms?

It's not looking good, iv posted in first trimester...
Had scan, nothing showing, possible corpus Leuteum 15mm on right ovary... Hcg level is 396 progesterone 35, nothing showed up no sac etc and iv been told suspected n one development and to expect the worst... I have to go back tomorrow, their biggest concern is ectopic...
So I'm kind of hanging in here by the skin of my teeth but guessing il be out by tomorrow or sat...
Good luck to you all I hope u have fab pregnancies and bouncy babies xx

I'm so sorry! :( keeping my fingers crossed maybe they'll have better news tomorrow for you, if not lots of sticky baby dust for next time!! :hugs: :dust: I hope you feel better girl, what an awful situation to be in right now. Much love to you <3 You're in my thoughts tonight!

I had my BFP at 9 or 10 dpo I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated. My tests are still quite light today on FRER and super drug I'm either 11dpo or 12dpo. Is this ok? Can any of you post your 11/12 dpo pics or line progression pics? Just so I an compare lol I'm a lil bit anxious trying not to be but you know how it is lol.....
TIA
Xxx

I had my BFP at 9 or 10 dpo I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated. My tests are still quite light today on FRER and super drug I'm either 11dpo or 12dpo. Is this ok? Can any of you post your 11/12 dpo pics or line progression pics? Just so I an compare lol I'm a lil bit anxious trying not to be but you know how it is lol.....
TIA
Xxx

Sure, here are mine!

In order from 7dpo, 8dpo, 10dpo, 11dpo

My lines didn't seem to get much more dark until 11dpo, it took a couple of times. Have you tried using digitals? They show a clear "1-2" and "2-3"

Attachments

• 3323.jpg
    3323.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 566.jpg
    566.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
  • pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0
  • test713.jpg
    test713.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 0
Thankyou bombshellmom! Fantastic progression Picts. I'm going to wait till next week to use a digital when my period is passed. Until my periods passed I'm not going to feel at peace lol I was the same in my youngest sons pregnancy. What I can remember though is that I'm sure I was getting slightly darker lines by 11dpo I *think* just need some reassurance lol. I'm soooooo happy to be pregnant!

Scan is next Wednesday where I think I will be 5+6...
So nervous, some people have seen something, some haven't, I'm just hoping it's good news after last week!!
H xx

Scan is next Wednesday where I think I will be 5+6...
So nervous, some people have seen something, some haven't, I'm just hoping it's good news after last week!!
H xx

FX for you girl!! Please update us when you find out! :hugs:

I got my BFP at 3+2. Scan at 6+2 showed a healthy bub & a nice heartbeat.

Hope all goes well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->