Anyone else get this??.....pelvic pain ??

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by kalou1972, Jun 2, 2011.

1. kalou1972

kalou1972 Mummy to Miller & TTC #2

So i seem to have had it for ages.....its just a constant but very dull....pelvic pain ???

Its uncomfortable when i press.......is this something left over from child birth ????

2. JWandBump

JWandBump Well-Known Member

I do, ive been wondering about it aswell.. Where abouts do you get it? Sorry you dont have to answer that lol :)

3. kalou1972

kalou1972 Mummy to Miller & TTC #2

Its right above my pelvic bone....when i press....its not that painful or anything...just constant and uncomfortable !???

4. emalou1

emalou1 Well-Known Member

I woke up with this last night, and this is my first baby its not there all the time jus a dull ache every so often what is it? ive just asked my mum she said oh proberly everything moving around and the baby x

5. Cat lady

Cat lady Well-Known Member

Do you get your pain in the back or the front?

I had pgp when I was pregnant (pelvic girdle pain), but that was more at the front, now I get more pains in my lower back, if I am breastfeeding whilst lying down, I can sometimes feel like my muscles are being overpulled. Its quite painful, I am seeing a physiotherapist for my carpal tunnel - has never gone away properly! I will ask her next week, although I am sure I will get the usual response to these things...its what happen when you have a baby!!!
    xxx