Anyone else get this??.....pelvic pain ??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
So i seem to have had it for ages.....its just a constant but very dull....pelvic pain ???

Its uncomfortable when i press.......is this something left over from child birth ????

I do, ive been wondering about it aswell.. Where abouts do you get it? Sorry you dont have to answer that lol :)

I do, ive been wondering about it aswell.. Where abouts do you get it? Sorry you dont have to answer that lol :)

Its right above my pelvic bone....when i press....its not that painful or anything...just constant and uncomfortable !???

I woke up with this last night, and this is my first baby its not there all the time jus a dull ache every so often what is it? ive just asked my mum she said oh proberly everything moving around and the baby x

Do you get your pain in the back or the front?

I had pgp when I was pregnant (pelvic girdle pain), but that was more at the front, now I get more pains in my lower back, if I am breastfeeding whilst lying down, I can sometimes feel like my muscles are being overpulled. Its quite painful, I am seeing a physiotherapist for my carpal tunnel - has never gone away properly! I will ask her next week, although I am sure I will get the usual response to these things...its what happen when you have a baby!!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"