• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else had this?

Glad you had a good scan :hugs:.

That's good news ! Babies grow at different rates , so sounds like everything is going to be just fine :)

Awesome news about your scan today!! :happydance:

Sorry hun. Got everything crossed things turn out ok for you :hugs:

Light bleeding around that time is normal though :/ It would only be an issue if it was heavy bleeding and/or very painful cramps.

I bled myself in early pregnancy. First it was clear mucus streaked with bright red blood and then wiping pink on and off for two days.

Light bleeding usually means that the baby is getting really snug in there and often means less of a chance for miscarriage. And on average, it lasts for about 3 days (mine lasted the whole 3 days). I'm now 30 weeks pregnant and baby is doing great.

If you're worried, call your doctor to get yourself checked out. But I wouldn't be worried just yet.

So hoping for you that things are ok... Hang in there. Spotting is quite common it seems in the beginning, so don't give up hope! Things could be perfectly fine, and I really hope they are. Thinking of you! <3

Started to lightly bleed looks like it's all over : ( x

It is not always a sign that things will end badly. I had light spotting in my 1st pregnancy, and already had some during this pregnancy. Good luck to you, FX everything is ok :hugs:.

Any update?

I have bled in all 3 of my pregnancies. I miscarried 1, and had healthy pregnancies for the 2 others! It's scary, but like so many other women have said, it doesn't mean it's over! Try to get some rest, and don't exert yourself! :hugs:

Bleeding slowed down back to spotting, won't find out till Wednesday at my scan to see if everything is OK, just think with my betas being low and being behind om datee plus no symptoms plus lightly bleeding I just can't help but worry, hopefully might feel better if I see a little baby on my next scan x

Good luck with the scan on Wednesday hun. I don't have very many symptoms either. It could be completely normal not to have any symptoms. I know for my last pregnancy they did not start till I was around 8-10 weeks.

Other than being sleepy, I didn't get any real symptoms until 7-8 weeks along. And even then, not everyone gets symptoms :)

Good luck on the scan though! I got my fx!

Another update went for a scan, baby measures 6weeks today but has a very slow heart rate, has grown like it should with last scan dating under 5 weeks which was 9 days ago but with baby having a slow heart rate and measuring 11 days behind I don't know what to think, another scan end of next week so just hoping baby stays fighting still and has a nice strong heart beat next week x

It's still really early so hopefully he or she will get stronger as the days goes by! Good luck on your next scan!

Awww hun don't be too worried I bled at 4,8 & 11 weeks im so happy your levels are increasing and you've seen Baby on the scan :) I heard that the heartbeat is on the slower end at first around 5ish weeks which would explain the slower rate no doubt bubbas heart beat will pick up and get faster and faster by next scan :) like previous ladies have said maybe you implanted a little later hence being a little behind but all babies grow at different rates, will be looking forward to your next update take it easy hun and try relax i know easier said than done :) xx

Just screen shot this for you... I hope it makes you feel better, I think just reaching 6 weeks and seeing a heart beat is good obv it's gets faster further along then stays around 120-160 beats :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back