Anyone else had this?

Good luck. Also at this stage don't worry if they don't see to much as they couldn't with my dd. They told me my levels wernt rising enough and there was just an empty sac on the screen and no fetal pole think I was just over 5 weeks. Turns out I ovulated later and I went on to have a healthy baby. So hold out xxx

Spotting definitely does not mean miscarriage and it's actually common to happen in the first few weeks.

I myself spotted for three days. First day was clear mucus streaked with bright red blood and the other two days I was wiping pink. I'm now 29 weeks and little man is doing just fine :)

Just got home from hospital my HCG was only 457 got another blood test on Saturday but definitely not hopefully that's it's going to double : ( midwife said it very low and I am sure of when I ovulated, thanks everyone x

Fx for you hun :hugs:. Keep your head up, it might turn out the way you want it to.

So this just happened.. why would it be stronger if my pregnancy stopped delevoping.. I am so confused : (

Attachments

• Effect_1.jpg
    Effect_1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 27
I would think that test is a good sign!! Xx

That's such good news!!! :hugs:

Honestly, I wouldn't worry just yet. I would wait until your next blood test to see if the hormone doubled. Some pregnancies are slow risers however they're still just as viable.

Below 200 it will say 1-2 weeks, from 200-2000 it will say 2-3 weeks. So 3 days ago you were below 200 and now you're over 400 so that's a really good sign!! You must've just implanted late or something.

So I went to hospital this morning my levels have increased by 80% I am off for a scan on Monday as my levels should be high enough to see a sac just fingers crossed it's in the correct place :)

So I went to hospital this morning my levels have increased by 80% I am off for a scan on Monday as my levels should be high enough to see a sac just fingers crossed it's in the correct place :)

What good news!! So happy for you :hugs:.

Great news! :D I knew it would be fine! Good luck on your scan!

So scan went OK sac and yolk seen and everything in the right place measuring under 5 weeks though : ( , fingers crossed that there is a baby on the next one a week on Wednesday:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->