Anyone else hate..

hunnybump

NTNP but soon to be TTC
Reaction score
When you ask someone who just got pregnant how they knew this was their month before the BFP. And they say " I just felt different" :shrug: But it doesn't quite work that way. Many of us feel different some months and we get our hopes up and think oh we got to be pregnant this month just to find out it was all in our head because we didn't get pregnant. How will we ever know. My friend was like "i just knew" Grrr anyone else feel fustrated about this or is it just me?

Short answer yup long answer i have been pregnant twice and i felt 'different' each time. Doesn't make it any less frustrating however when you are longing for a child

I agree with cait
with Bryce i didnt know I was pregnant, I didnt even feel different, I was ttc and tested..seth, i was moody and I knew. I said this is far worse than pms lol I gots to be pregnant or just a right on B**** LOL
Last month I felt different, I just thought I was, then bam I sat on the toilet to take a test and nope I wasnt LOL
I do get annoyed by those answers to, but I guess its just the polite way of people saying well it just happened lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->