anyone else have a strong intuition to the gender of your baby?

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
I already have a son, and daughter and from the beginning,I have had a strong sense that this baby is a boy. I would really love either. But I just feel SO strongly I'm going to have another son. Which makes me so excited. Anyone else?

Yeah I think boy as well, before becoming pregnant we wanted another girl, but as soon as I found out I sensed boy x

And I did that Chinese gender test and it predicted boy as well!

I was convinced Isabella was a girl when I was pregnant that I bought one pink outfit! She was! Im unsure with those one!

I knew from the first moment that my last was a boy and I was right. I have felt the entire time so far that this one is a girl and the Chinese Gender Chart also says it's a girl. I guess we will see!

I am convinced boy, but every one else other than my OH and a SMALL handful of people thing girl :shrug:

I think my intuition is broken. I never sense one way or the other.

I'm thinking girl! And pregnancy calendar says girl too :) always said I wanted atleast 1 girl :) should open this again in a few weeks when everyone finds out lol

With my last I was convinced I was having a boy, and I was wrong lol! I was so shocked at the gender scan when they said girl and even up to her birth I was saying that sometimes they get it wrong, we may get a boy lol! Maybe she's gonna be a tomboy when she gets older lol!
This time I have a feeling it's a girl again but that's mainly based on the fact that so far I feel exactly the same as last pregnancy, even though I know that means nothing lol!

I am thinking another girl but not sure if it's just because I have a girl so that's all I can picture now!

I have a strong sense its a girl, the only few people that know also believe girl!!! Gender charts have said both (did two different calendars)... but we will see in around 7 weeks :)... will be neat to see everyones results!!!!!

I feel awful in saying this, but if they say girl, I think I am going to cry. NOT because I don't want a girl as all we want is a healthy baby, but I have called this one Isaac from day one, I have dreams for our "son" and it will all change. Obviously I will then be thrilled to be having a little princess, but it will be strange to get used to. I also think after I lost my daughter I am scared to have another girl.

I feel awful in saying this, but if they say girl, I think I am going to cry. NOT because I don't want a girl as all we want is a healthy baby, but I have called this one Isaac from day one, I have dreams for our "son" and it will all change. Obviously I will then be thrilled to be having a little princess, but it will be strange to get used to. I also think after I lost my daughter I am scared to have another girl.

I'm the same as you. My last pregnancy was a boy and I lost him at 21 weeks so I think that is what is making want a girl so badly.

I think boy but I'm not sure if that is purely because most of our friends have boys so it's just what I know?

Saraaa - I think I remember you from WTT! xx

Sorry to hear about your losses, ladies.

I don't really have any gut telling me one gender or the other. I'm hoping for a little girl first though! But obviously I'll be happy as long as we end up with a healthy baby.

Husband and I both think we are having a girl. We will be happy with a healthy baby---boy or girl, but both of us have a feeling it is a girl. I have done the Chinese gender prediction chart and I got different answers on both the charts.

I strongly feel girl DH says boy only because he already has a daughter and wants a son! I will be happy either way. This is our little sticky miracle baby :)

I though my first was a boy and I was right and with my second I thought another boy and was wrong!!

Chinese chart says girl, but I have a strong feeling I`m having a boy, which is what I want. Either way, I`ll be happy and love my baby, but I would LOVE for my son to have a little brother. Poor kid is the only boy in a house with 3 girls.

I don`t know if it`s cuz I really want a boy that I feel this is a boy, or because he actually is, but my instinct has never been wrong before.

My OH says twins and two girls. I don't have any feelings about it either way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->