anyone else have a strong intuition to the gender of your baby?

Chinese chart says girl, but I have a strong feeling I`m having a boy, which is what I want. Either way, I`ll be happy and love my baby, but I would LOVE for my son to have a little brother. Poor kid is the only boy in a house with 3 girls.

I don`t know if it`s cuz I really want a boy that I feel this is a boy, or because he actually is, but my instinct has never been wrong before.

Have your kids said if they want a little brother or little sister? Actually, I suppose what I should ask first is, do they know you were planning on giving them a sibling?

Yes, they know I'm pregnant. They talk about what they want to name the baby. My youngest wants to name the baby Dora, my oldest wants to name the baby Cinderella or Chloe (my friend's baby's name, and my daughter is Zoe), and my son has thrown around Diego, Kesler, and Spiderman as baby names.

My oldest daughter wants another baby sister. She refuses to acknowledge the idea of another brother. My youngest daughter wants one of each (not happening kid!), and my son is adamant that he gets a baby brother and has firmly told me that if I have another girl, he's sending her back to where she came from :rofl:

My son said tonight if I have a boy, his name should be Kesler Diego Spiderman.

I have a strong sense every time... First pregnancy, I KNEW I was having a girl. Boy. Second pregnancy, I was POSITIVE I was having a girl. Boy. This time, I'm SURE I'm having a girl... So, probably another boy. lol

Me and my closest friend both had dreams on the same night, when I was only six weeks that it was a boy, I'll be very excited to see if we're right :) Me and OH would be so happy either way, this is our first and we're completely on the fence.. but yes, I just get a feeling of male energy, I think :cloud9:

Pretty sure I'm having a boy. Probably why this pregnancy has been so troublesome already.

Yes, they know I'm pregnant. They talk about what they want to name the baby. My youngest wants to name the baby Dora, my oldest wants to name the baby Cinderella or Chloe (my friend's baby's name, and my daughter is Zoe), and my son has thrown around Diego, Kesler, and Spiderman as baby names.

My oldest daughter wants another baby sister. She refuses to acknowledge the idea of another brother. My youngest daughter wants one of each (not happening kid!), and my son is adamant that he gets a baby brother and has firmly told me that if I have another girl, he's sending her back to where she came from :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Too cute! I'd have to second Spiderman!

I was sure with my DD she would be a girl since day one and with this one I sense a boy.

I don't know what to expect but recently i find myself wanting to do use fancy dishes lol!
I have never cared for China but we went out to a friends dinner last week and i was very interested in their china, totally weird!
I took some fancy glasses out of the box just b'cos i wanted to use it for my juice,
I had my smoothie in a martini glass, i have had these glasses for years and never used them
I bought new dinner plates to replace current, i figured i might as well eat on something that is pleasing to see, i actually spent more money than i have ever spent o dishes. It is all weird, either i am having a fancy, snob or a girly girl with love of fine things!!

First off, this is my first so I would be happy with either. Obviously just praying for a healthy baby.

When I realised I had conceived my gut reaction was that I have a baby girl in the making - but that was due to the fact I ovulated several days after we DTD and I read somewhere that means there's a higher chance that I'm having a girl. I also read somewhere else that that's absolute tosh.

But last night I dreamed I had a girl - so we shall see. I'm staying team yellow so i won't know until birth!

Anytime I dreamed of the sex, I always ended up right.

I remember a very vivid dream when I was pregnant with my youngest, of a little girl, about 2 years old, sitting on the trunk of my car. She had dark brown hair cut into a bob, and dark brown eyes. She said "Hi Mommy!" and then the dream was over. Now, I never planned to cut her hair that short. She had gorgeous hair (see the avatar) but her father had it cut because I wouldn't pull my pursuit of full custody out of court. I never told him of the dream.

This is her now. Scary eh?

Attachments

• 1173872_217289071760480_2078758578_n.jpg
    1173872_217289071760480_2078758578_n.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1
I didn't have a feeling until the last day or so, and I think it's another boy, but maybe that's because iv only had boys so it's all I know lol. I thought of the right boys name so I think I feel he's a boy now.

With my son I knew as soon as I saw the test go positive which was weird cause I had always imagined I'd have all girls. With my daughter I had no clue,so had a sneaky suspicion she must of been a she because I was so sure with my boy!! With this little one I have no clue again so thinking it may be another girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->