Anyone else have due date end of June

Hi I still can't decide whether to find out or not??!! Want to know but also want a surprise! My scan is on 6th Feb so I have until then to choose!

x

Hi I still can't decide whether to find out or not??!! Want to know but also want a surprise! My scan is on 6th Feb so I have until then to choose!

x

I don't see why you should wait.. the sex of my baby is not something i really wanted to be surprised about because.. there so much planning that i have to do as it is ... i want as much guess work taken out as possible!!:shrug:

I've booked a private gender scan for Saturday, and they've said its 98% accurate.

I've booked a private gender scan for Saturday, and they've said its 98% accurate.

Your lucky the place i asked said only 30%, so now im waiting till 1st of feb, cant wait!!

x

This is how i see it, we dont know what they look like, so that is my surprise as for finding out gender, i think its much more exciting cause then you can shop for pink or blue.

I've been feeling little kicks but he/she's gone quiet again, want them to kick again x

Im Hoping that within the next two weeks i'll start feeling consistant movement.. now i have a hit or miss sensation usally after meals.

Mine arent very often either, im sure it will start happening pretty soon.

Aww went for my general doc check up yesterday & got to hear bubs heart beat 143bpm so so adorable, im goimg to miss all this when bubs is born, so im enjoying it all while it lasts!

Went for private gender scan on Tuesday evening and looks like we are team blue :)

1 of each so thats me done!

Still a small part of me that wants to double check if its definately a boy ha ha never satisfied!

What do you consiter you next milestone? For me it will be the 20 week anatomy scan..

Got my 20week scan 2nd feb so excited!! I'll be 19+2 days, can't wait to find out boy or girl :) xx

Me to, mines on the 1st of feb, cant wait!! Have a feeling it will be a girl for us.

After a 20 week scan .. can your due date change? If so ..by how much?

:growlmad: I've got to wait til 10 Feb, it's too far!

They told at me at my 12w scan that that was the final EDD and they won't change it again later on.

Yeah I asked at my private gender scan if I was still the same due date and she said they only do due date at 12 week scan as thats the most accurate time.

19 weeks and 1 day today, woo hoo! 20 week scan is on Monday 6th Feb - so nervous and excited!

Also, not feeling much movement yet, a few rumbles and ripples here and there. Definitely no kicks yet. Is this ok for 19 weeks?

My due date is 15th June so I'm 21 weeks now. Got my scan tomorrow, can't wait to find out the sex. But as long as it's healthy that's all that matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->