Anyone else have due date end of June

Don't worry if you haven't felt movements yet, you get them soon!!!! I've felt many mainly just when I wake up, drive, have a bath and at abot 6pm

Don't worry if you haven't felt movements yet, you get them soon!!!! I've felt many mainly just when I wake up, drive, have a bath and at abot 6pm

Thanks! I hope so. I listen to the heartbeat every few days and it sounds very lively and noisy in there, but I'm yet to feel proper, strong movements.

Do you have any inklings as to what you are having?

Thanks! I hope so. I listen to the heartbeat every few days and it sounds very lively and noisy in there, but I'm yet to feel proper, strong movements.

Do you have any inklings as to what you are having?[/QUOTE

I think a boy but ask anyone else and it's a girl lol! Will let you all know tomorrow

I think a boy but ask anyone else and it's a girl lol! Will let you all know tomorrow

I think I'm having a boy, I'll find out out mine on Monday. Make sure you let us know tomorrow. What time is your scan?

I think I'm having a boy, I'll find out out mine on Monday. Make sure you let us know tomorrow. What time is your scan?

My scan is at 3.

i totally lost this thread, i dont remember it being here ... in buddies

so a little update i felt the baby move at 16w and kick at 17w, husband is feeling kicks since 17+2
i had a genderscan last monday which said probable boy, then got admitted to the hospital, didnt feel the baby move for a few days and doc was concerned about my hyperemesis. my labwork after being admitted showed starvation and extreme dehydration
they sent me home yesterday, even though i complained about cramping. this evening i bleed a lot of bright red blood. i spent 6 hrs in the ER since the doc office was closed and my hospital wont see you in L&D until 20 wks. my doc called the ER and told them that we will be there to see me.
cervix is closed and thick, they did an ultrasound. and we are for sure having a boy. everything looked great...

Baby didn't want us to know if it's a he or she so were team yellow

I've just had 20 week scan - all good! 90% team pink! Had her legs crossed so had a hard time being able to tell for sure.

Very excited!
x

I still wont have my scan until the 9th.. so ready !

I didn't know they had a forum for this, I was wondering why everyone had a bump buddy but me!! :haha: My little boy is due June 23rd, and is kicking away as I type :winkwink:

Had my 20 week scan yesterday .. confirmed the 16 week gender check .. we are team pink! Baby looked great.. measuered ahead at 20 w 4 days... when im 20 weeks 1 day on the day of scan. est weight is 9 oz..

Attachments

• 20week.jpg
    20week.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1
Congrats on being Team Pink!!!! From the beginning I wanted a boy, but now that I've had it confirmed I'm a little sad I won't get to buy the cute pink cloths and princess outfits. The cloths for girls are so much cuter! Anyway congrats!!

Oh my God, he is driving me crazy with his feet. Worse then his sister did. And he's not even a pound .. arrggh

Also my daughter plays with him now, says the baby is cold and covers my belly, gets her doll bottle and feeds him through my belly button and says bye bye baby and kisses him

Hi girls, I had my 20 weeks scan on friday, all looking good and we've got a little girl in there :thumbup: My gut instinct was that it is a girl.

I'm exactly the same as BeccaD - had our scan on Friday, I felt it was going to be a girl and it was :) (well 95% chance anyway!).

I'm exactly the same as BeccaD - had our scan on Friday, I felt it was going to be a girl and it was :) (well 95% chance anyway!).

Sonographer told me she is almost 90% sure I'm having a girl, but not to hunt her down if we buy all stuff for girls and I end up with a boy!

Almost 90% has to be sure enough doesn't it? Anyone have any advice on this before I go and splash out on all the gorgeous girlie clothes I have my eye on!

Sonographer told me she is almost 90% sure I'm having a girl, but not to hunt her down if we buy all stuff for girls and I end up with a boy!

Almost 90% has to be sure enough doesn't it? Anyone have any advice on this before I go and splash out on all the gorgeous girlie clothes I have my eye on!

i got a probable boy on monday 2 weeks ago, and the following thursday i had a scan at the ER and the lady wasnt allowed to say anything, and she said looks like a boy ...

I was told on Friday probably a girl too. At both 12w and 20w scans she got annoyed and stuck her legs up in an awkward position, and then flipped over :haha: We've been telling people she's 80% pink!

Are you buying pink things? Planning a 3d scan so thought we should probably wait until it's confirmed, but there was a pink outfit I'd been falling more and more in love with every time I saw it after we bought after we bought the blue (very unisex) version after the 12w scan, so I had to get that!

It won't be too much of a problem if this comes out as a boy - I've mostly bought multicoloured and unisex stuff even though it's a girl! Got a few pink/purple bits, but I won't be dressing her in lots of girly stuff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->