Anyone else have due date end of June

hi, hope you don't mind me butting in! i'm georgie + i'm 24 weeks with my little boy :) it's my v-day today so very excited! xx

I had my gender scan and it is definitely a girl! :happydance: My little princess is on the way x

The scan was private gender, but the sonographer was lovely and she switched it to 3d and took some pics for me - amazing!

Hope you are all good.

That's wonderful! I can't wait for mine! :happydance:

Aaah when is yours?. When she switched it to 3D i couldn't believe my eyes! The baby looked so cute huddled up in there - its amazing to see and makes it even more real! Wow, you are going to enjoy yours so much xx

Mine is March 24, I've been counting the days since I made the appointment!! Its AMAZING what technology is like nowadays, the 3D pictures I've seen online are incredible, and of course when it's your own baby it must be a million times better!

March 24th! Hope it hurries along for you! I'm so in shock that she looks like a proper newborn at this 6 month stage? Honestly they are proper formed babies now but just need fattening out. Even my OH who is completely skeptical about everything couldn't believe his eyes when he saw clearly her little face! As soon as I saw her I just wanted to grab her! Obviously not really as I want her to stay in there for a while yet!
x

My OH had no idea what 3D ultrasounds looked like so I showed him a couple pictures from google, and he couldn't believe it. It really is incredible. Especially now that they don't look like little aliens anymore.

hi, hope you don't mind me butting in! i'm georgie + i'm 24 weeks with my little boy :) it's my v-day today so very excited! xx

Hiya Georgia, happy v-day for yesterday! Great to have another 24 weeker on board xxx :hugs:

I had my gender scan and it is definitely a girl! :happydance: My little princess is on the way x

The scan was private gender, but the sonographer was lovely and she switched it to 3d and took some pics for me - amazing!

Hope you are all good.

That's wonderful! I can't wait for mine! :happydance:

Aaah when is yours?. When she switched it to 3D i couldn't believe my eyes! The baby looked so cute huddled up in there - its amazing to see and makes it even more real! Wow, you are going to enjoy yours so much xx

Mine is March 24, I've been counting the days since I made the appointment!! Its AMAZING what technology is like nowadays, the 3D pictures I've seen online are incredible, and of course when it's your own baby it must be a million times better!

March 24th! Hope it hurries along for you! I'm so in shock that she looks like a proper newborn at this 6 month stage? Honestly they are proper formed babies now but just need fattening out. Even my OH who is completely skeptical about everything couldn't believe his eyes when he saw clearly her little face! As soon as I saw her I just wanted to grab her! Obviously not really as I want her to stay in there for a while yet!
x

My OH had no idea what 3D ultrasounds looked like so I showed him a couple pictures from google, and he couldn't believe it. It really is incredible. Especially now that they don't look like little aliens anymore.

Made me laugh about aliens, so true!. Mine looked like a little dog in one scan which was quite bizarre!xx

How many Months do you consiter your self? I think im 6 Months

I divide the weeks by 4, so I consider me to be 6 months.

That doesn't really work because every 3 month period is 13 weeks, so 6 months is 26 weeks. Either way it doesn't work though because 40 weeks is 9 months+1 week so pregnancy isn't 9 months.

I would count back from my due date e.g. I'm due 28 June so would be 6 months on 28 March. It still doesn't really work but normally when people ask how many months you are they actually just mean how long do you have left so it answers that question.

That doesn't really work because every 3 month period is 13 weeks, so 6 months is 26 weeks. Either way it doesn't work though because 40 weeks is 9 months+1 week so pregnancy isn't 9 months.

I would count back from my due date e.g. I'm due 28 June so would be 6 months on 28 March. It still doesn't really work but normally when people ask how many months you are they actually just mean how long do you have left so it answers that question.

Each to their own. Everyone knows pregnancy is longer thannine months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->