Anyone else have due date end of June

I was told on Friday probably a girl too. At both 12w and 20w scans she got annoyed and stuck her legs up in an awkward position, and then flipped over :haha: We've been telling people she's 80% pink!

Are you buying pink things? Planning a 3d scan so thought we should probably wait until it's confirmed, but there was a pink outfit I'd been falling more and more in love with every time I saw it after we bought after we bought the blue (very unisex) version after the 12w scan, so I had to get that!

I love girlie clothes so much I just want to go on a spending spree but I don't want a little boy having to come home from hospital in a pink tutu! Hahahaha.

Are you definitely going for a 3d scan? I am tempted but worried that the baby might be in an awkward mood again and not let anyone see!

We were planning a 3d scan anyway and I asked my mum to pay towards it as my birthday present so we don't have to pay that much extra. I was tempted to do it earlier to try and find out but we want good pictures so have booked for 2 April at optimum time.

I think a basic gender scan is quite cheap in some places and as it's private they try to provide a good service and most will have you back for free if baby's being awkward!

I may book a gender scan for next week at a private clinic near me. I have seen the most amazing clothes on the Disney website, equally cute for girls and boys. Just want to know for sure if it is definitely Minnie, or if it ends up Mickey all the way!!

Also, does anybody know if they take measurements and check health of the baby at gender scans? I've had my 20 week and all was good. I don't want to go through all the measurements and checks again as I'm content how I am. I just want, hopefully, confirmation of gender.
x

I'm going for a private 4D scan next month and they made it clear it's just for fun and is not to diagnose health problems, do measurements, or anything like that. But maybe the place your going to is different?

I was told on Friday probably a girl too. At both 12w and 20w scans she got annoyed and stuck her legs up in an awkward position, and then flipped over :haha: We've been telling people she's 80% pink!

Are you buying pink things? Planning a 3d scan so thought we should probably wait until it's confirmed, but there was a pink outfit I'd been falling more and more in love with every time I saw it after we bought after we bought the blue (very unisex) version after the 12w scan, so I had to get that!

I love girlie clothes so much I just want to go on a spending spree but I don't want a little boy having to come home from hospital in a pink tutu! Hahahaha.

Are you definitely going for a 3d scan? I am tempted but worried that the baby might be in an awkward mood again and not let anyone see!

We were planning a 3d scan anyway and I asked my mum to pay towards it as my birthday present so we don't have to pay that much extra. I was tempted to do it earlier to try and find out but we want good pictures so have booked for 2 April at optimum time.

I think a basic gender scan is quite cheap in some places and as it's private they try to provide a good service and most will have you back for free if baby's being awkward!

I may book a gender scan for next week at a private clinic near me. I have seen the most amazing clothes on the Disney website, equally cute for girls and boys. Just want to know for sure if it is definitely Minnie, or if it ends up Mickey all the way!!

Also, does anybody know if they take measurements and check health of the baby at gender scans? I've had my 20 week and all was good. I don't want to go through all the measurements and checks again as I'm content how I am. I just want, hopefully, confirmation of gender.
x

I'm going for a private 4D scan next month and they made it clear it's just for fun and is not to diagnose health problems, do measurements, or anything like that. But maybe the place your going to is different?

Thats what I thought - they were just for fun. But I called the clinic yesterday and they said it is £90 and that includes gender and measurement of head, abdomen and various other parts. Not sure whether to go for it. Do you think it sounds a bit weird if I say I don't want the other checks?

Most of the ones I've seen say if they notice anything which could inidicate a problem, they'll refer it to your doctor. But they don't go out of their way to check anything.

I am now going for a cheap 2d gender scan on Monday because there was a deal on and I got impatient :haha:

Anyone been told they have to have a c-section?
I'm 22 weeks and was told that I have a condition called Vasa Previa due to my baby's cord inserting into the placenta to close to the cervix .. cause fetal veins to spread over the membrane ( bag of water) If my bag breaks and severs the veins the baby will bleed out in minutes :cry:
But thankfully we were diagnosised early enough to avoid and plan the delivery:thumbup:

x

Thats what I thought - they were just for fun. But I called the clinic yesterday and they said it is £90 and that includes gender and measurement of head, abdomen and various other parts. Not sure whether to go for it. Do you think it sounds a bit weird if I say I don't want the other checks?

No thats not weird, your paying for it so get it done exactly the way you want!

Anyone been told they have to have a c-section?
I'm 22 weeks and was told that I have a condition called Vasa Previa due to my baby's cord inserting into the placenta to close to the cervix .. cause fetal veins to spread over the membrane ( bag of water) If my bag breaks and severs the veins the baby will bleed out in minutes :cry:
But thankfully we were diagnosised early enough to avoid and plan the delivery:thumbup:

Thankfully they found that, and can be prepared for delivery!! I was told I "might" have to have a C-section but I don't think that'll happen.

I kinda want another scan just to see my baba but cant afford it.x

I had my gender scan and it is definitely a girl! :happydance: My little princess is on the way x

The scan was private gender, but the sonographer was lovely and she switched it to 3d and took some pics for me - amazing!

Hope you are all good.

I had my gender scan and it is definitely a girl! :happydance: My little princess is on the way x

The scan was private gender, but the sonographer was lovely and she switched it to 3d and took some pics for me - amazing!

Hope you are all good.

That's wonderful! I can't wait for mine! :happydance:

Hope you are all good.

Aaah when is yours?. When she switched it to 3D i couldn't believe my eyes! The baby looked so cute huddled up in there - its amazing to see and makes it even more real! Wow, you are going to enjoy yours so much xx

Hope you are all good.

Me too! :happydance:

My little girl seems to love using my placenta as a pillow so it was hard to get a look at her but towards the end she turned her face round and started sucking her thumb. Amazing!!!

Hope you are all good.

Aaah when is yours?. When she switched it to 3D i couldn't believe my eyes! The baby looked so cute huddled up in there - its amazing to see and makes it even more real! Wow, you are going to enjoy yours so much xx

Mine is March 24, I've been counting the days since I made the appointment!! Its AMAZING what technology is like nowadays, the 3D pictures I've seen online are incredible, and of course when it's your own baby it must be a million times better!

Hope you are all good.

Mine is March 24, I've been counting the days since I made the appointment!! Its AMAZING what technology is like nowadays, the 3D pictures I've seen online are incredible, and of course when it's your own baby it must be a million times better!

March 24th! Hope it hurries along for you! I'm so in shock that she looks like a proper newborn at this 6 month stage? Honestly they are proper formed babies now but just need fattening out. Even my OH who is completely skeptical about everything couldn't believe his eyes when he saw clearly her little face! As soon as I saw her I just wanted to grab her! Obviously not really as I want her to stay in there for a while yet!
x

Aww, miracle your picture is great! What a cute little girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"