Anyone else have due date end of June

This is going to sound silly I'm sure. And I'm assuming that it is at 26 weeks (since that's what everyone is looking like who is saying they have hit it..)
But what is double digits ? ? :blush:

This is going to sound silly I'm sure. And I'm assuming that it is at 26 weeks (since that's what everyone is looking like who is saying they have hit it..)
But what is double digits ? ? :blush:

Double digits meaning number of days left til due date.. Lol

I feel I really have got to know some of you through these threads so felt I should come and say goodbye. Sadly I will not be going into third tri with you all :cry:

Our little princess was born sleeping on 24th March, at 26 + 4 :cry:

Take care and I hope your pregnancies all go well x

I feel I really have got to know some of you through these threads so felt I should come and say goodbye. Sadly I will not be going into third tri with you all :cry:

I'm so sorry that bought a tear to my eye xxx

I am so sorry :hugs:

Around the time you posted this I shouted to OH to get my laptop because I needed to check bnb and I didn't know why. Since then I've just been crying :cry:

Sleep well little angel

So so sorry :cry: Sleep well beautiful little princess.

Thank you for your sweet words and please take care of yourself :hugs:

xxx

Getting nervous with all the stuff I have to do. I did get the baby's co-sleeper today which I won on ebay. Super happy about that :happydance:

i dont know why i decied to have my baby showers so late in the pregnancy . I guess whe i origianally planned for them i though i would have a lil more time!
Now its hard to tell what i should buy myself and what to wait for

What kind of things do you think your friends and family will buy? You know them better try and buy the other things. Like when pregnant with my son I bought all the practical clothes he would wear like vests and sleep suits knowing my mom and sisters would buy him outfits, so I didn't bother getting many outfit myself. On the other hand my mom promised to buy the cotbed (which was very generous of her) but she took ages to actually do it and then it took 6 weeks to arrive so that was pretty stressful!

Hi y'all ... I'm currently 34 weeks and out lil bit is measuring at 5 pounds and 6 ounces. Does that sound like a lot? We may be looking at a 8 pounder by delivery day!

Offically 35 weeks today! For some reason I've had 35 weeks as a milestone in my head for quite some time, and it's so exciting to finally be here! Guess the only milestones left are 37 weeks (full term) then my EDD. Crazy!

Hope everyone's doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->