Anyone else have long cycles, and want to join me on the long wait for O?

My husband have had the SA done. He is beyond high. Almost double than normal. Super sperm :)

WHen i have my appointment in june Im going to ask the doc for options

Awesome! Super sperm! My DH found the sperm test quite amusing ;)

Hi gals! I already took my first pill of clomid during breakfast. Its been an hour already and so far, there's no side effects :/

Fingers crossed you will both be great on clomid.

Felt nauseous and dizzy this week now my temps are high indicating ovulation really hoping I have

Pola- so far no side effects for me either :)
Hope the next 4 days goes this well!

SKP- Yaeee for super sperm!! Do you think you might try IUI or IVF?

Jellycat, Im crossing my fingers for you!

And

Tallmom2b, I really hope it all goes well for you too! Its been 4 hours since I took the pill. And nothing, yet! :)

Came off the pill (dianette) after 7 years in oct 2011 for it to get out of my system before TTC as i had been told to.
Started TTC mid november after only having withdraw bleed but couldnt wait any longer.
Had first period 22nd Dec-29th
next period was not until 17th Feb-20th however spotted from 7th Feb(spotted for 10 days) i put this down to my body getting back to normal and was hoping for a normal length cycle next month and no long spotting.
However after starting to track CM and other symptoms still none the wiser as to when i ovualte in my next cycle my next period began this month but with spotting yet again from 7th april to 16th april but period began 17-20 (light)
Decided to try taking my temp's started on thursday 19th with a temp of36.3 then today 36.0 are these normal for during period.... Ive bought some digital opks but obviously due to my 57-60 day cycles pin pointing a week i think will be tricky.... any recommendations for vitamins, today cd6 ive started taking boots pecpnception tablets and evening primrose and am going to make sure i drink plenty of fluids as never notice amy obvious ewcm ..tips with temping and can i get preg even if i spot just after ovulation if that is when i ovulate or does it just flush the egg out.... bit lost 60 days i so long to wait.... really hoping that my cycle shortens this month but doubt it as it seems to have a definate pattern...
I went to the docs and he just wanted me to go on the pill for 3 months to try and kick start a shorter cycle... didn't think that sounded like a very gd idea to me so just gunna crack on as we are...... HELP?!?

Came off the pill (dianette) after 7 years in oct 2011 for it to get out of my system before TTC as i had been told to.
Started TTC mid november after only having withdraw bleed but couldnt wait any longer.
Had first period 22nd Dec-29th
next period was not until 17th Feb-20th however spotted from 7th Feb(spotted for 10 days) i put this down to my body getting back to normal and was hoping for a normal length cycle next month and no long spotting.
However after starting to track CM and other symptoms still none the wiser as to when i ovualte in my next cycle my next period began this month but with spotting yet again from 7th april to 16th april but period began 17-20 (light)
Decided to try taking my temp's started on thursday 19th with a temp of36.3 then today 36.0 are these normal for during period.... Ive bought some digital opks but obviously due to my 57-60 day cycles pin pointing a week i think will be tricky.... any recommendations for vitamins, today cd6 ive started taking boots pecpnception tablets and evening primrose and am going to make sure i drink plenty of fluids as never notice amy obvious ewcm ..tips with temping and can i get preg even if i spot just after ovulation if that is when i ovulate or does it just flush the egg out.... bit lost 60 days i so long to wait.... really hoping that my cycle shortens this month but doubt it as it seems to have a definate pattern...
I went to the docs and he just wanted me to go on the pill for 3 months to try and kick start a shorter cycle... didn't think that sounded like a very gd idea to me so just gunna crack on as we are...... HELP?!?

Did you tell your doctor you were on the pills before??

Your doctor has to make you test to check whats going on... on an ultrasound and a blood test, they could see I have PCOS, so at first they prescribed me metformin, and as I couldnt take it, Im starting to take clomid!!

I hope your doctor listens to you!!

One_dips- :hi: I highly reccommend charting/temping. Check out how long my cycles have been. I'm glad I stuck with temping and charting because my doc assumed I wasn't Oing but my chart clearly shows that I have been...eventually.
I think taking a prenatal vit is very important, at the very least. Evening primrose oil in addition to fish oil capsules are good too. And I speak from experience when I say that sticking with charting is a good idea even though your cycle seems to go on forever.
Also, I tried lots of natural supplements and nothing seemed to make me O on time. I'm still taking prenatals and primrose oil and fish oil. I also take pro greens by nutricology, not nessarily for TTC but it has done wonders for cm and my energy level.
I am not TTC with clomid for the first cycle. I didn't like the idea of doing something artificial but clomid is very mild and is designed to help you O on time. I've had limited side effects so far. (i'm on day 3) Just mild short hot flashes. Nothing scary at all.
Also, if you want to start fresh, you could talk to your doc about going on prometrium for 10 days, when you stop taking it you should have a period, then you could start clomid on cd 3-7 or cd 5-9.

For charting, make sure you take your temp at the same time every morning and position the BBT in the same spot each time, which helps with accuracy. Your temps should rise significantly after O and stay up (above coverline) for 14 days on average. If no bfp then your temp will likely drop and AF will come.

Hope this helps! :) feel free to ask if you have anymore ques.

:dust:

Grapefruit juice and raspberry leaf tea is supposed to be great too! I take the pro greens in grapefruit juice. I had AWESOME cm last time I O'd :blush:

Make sure juice is 100% fruit juice and tea is organic :thumbup:

*takes notes* the juice and tea tip is very interesting.
I had more side effects on me than hot flashes.. I got extremely emotional yesterday, to the point I cried for 3 hours with no reason! Everything would make me cry! Then I got some headache but a paracetamol has calm it down. Also, Ive been having some cramping. AF is over for me, so since tonight, DH and I will start on :sex:

I'm a little more irritable, but trying to be really mindful. Having another hot flash ATM. :p
But I really hope day 4+5 go just as well.
When I tried SI I felt worse!
Fx you feel better and fx I don't get more side effects!
;)

Thank you! I read some negative side effects on google, and totally creaped me out! I read some women complained about fast weight gaining, severe migraine, etc....

Im so soooo afraid to get any of this... I just hope it wont happen to me, as Im working hard to eat healthy and trying to do the best! :/

My fingers are also crossed for you! Maybe being on the same day of the cycle is a sign of good luck! ;)

I'm a little more irritable, but trying to be really mindful. Having another hot flash ATM. :p
But I really hope day 4+5 go just as well.
When I tried SI I felt worse!
Fx you feel better and fx I don't get more side effects!
;)

I agree temping and charting is the best thing, I gave up for a month and wished I hadnt as it tells me more than opk's and I find its easier

Pola- I think clomid made me anxious tonight. I tried to go to sleep but felt weird and anxious. Then my OH tried to DTD and I told him I wasn't in the mood and he got mad at me which made me feel even worse. And he knew I wasn't feeling good. I think I've reached the mood swing faze:cry:
I'm so mad at my OH for giving me a hard time when he knew I didn't feel good. So now I'm up at almost midnight, currently having a hot flash (ugh) and wishing that my OH could really just be there for me.
Sorry for venting, Ive had issues with anxiety in the past and haven't had an attack this bad in a longtime. Its going to be hard for me to take clomid again if I need to. This is freaking me out:(
Hope tomorrow is better... 2 more days to go... Sigh

Tallmom - :hugs: can you take some camomile tea, soothing music and try and clear your head? Just take one day at a time, it maybe just coincidence you are feeling like this. Panic attacks are awful but try and overcome them. Don't know what else to say :hugs:

Thanks jelly, it was a ruff night and the anxiety never went away. :( since I'm getting on a plane soon I've decided not to finish the clomid. I couldn't bare it if my anxiety got worse.
I really hope I feel back to normal soon!

:hugs: awww I totally understand you! But what can you expect? They´re men?? They drive us crazy and maybe most of the times they dont know how the behave, but we love them! :) I see clomid makes you (at least it made me) more negative! Even tho Im not there personally, Im around, and you´re not alone on this!! It sucks we have to deal with these secondary effects, but all will come with a great result!
Im not in the mood for sex either... I didnt :sex: lastnight... today Im in a good mood so far, so Im hoping for some action later ;)
Tomorrow is last day of clomid! Finally!

I must add clomid is making me having weird dreams.. I dreamed I cheated on DH with my sexy and hot ex BF... I woke up at 6pm because of hot flashes... por DH, I cheated on him in my dreams ! :haha:
Still without appetite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"