Anyone else have long cycles, and want to join me on the long wait for O?

So happy to have come across this thread!! I'm with you ladies - currently on CD 2. My last cycle was 37 days. I went off BC in Oct, and each cycle has gotten a few days shorter so hopefully that will continue. I'm definitely going to research the soy too. I used Clearblue digital OPK last month, which was helpful since I had NO IDEA when I was ovulating, but I would definitely love to speed up these cycles a bit!

Hi tallmom I take them in capsule form, i will keep u posted if it shortens my cycle x

Hya, new to all this and first cycle trying. Off the pill since September, had cycle that were five weeks but the last cycle was 9 weeks!!
Last period 5th of March.... just having loads of :sex: .... not sure how to start charting and what to do really?
Just ordered some OPK so I can try and see if I am actually ovulating!

Well, I may have a long cycle right now and I'm not due to ovulate until the end of the month but I'm gonna DTD just as soon as AF is over and I'm on CD4 so it should be ending!! lol. I'm gonna start early cuz you never know...since my cycle is so screwy I may ovulate early!! You never know.

CD 61 for me, nothing yet, low temps and lots of dtd

Hya, new to all this and first cycle trying. Off the pill since September, had cycle that were five weeks but the last cycle was 9 weeks!!
Last period 5th of March.... just having loads of :sex: .... not sure how to start charting and what to do really?

Hi Euronova :flower: Get a BBT thermometer and take your temp every morn. at the same time before you get up, talk, or anything. www.fertilityfriend.com makes charting pretty easy. You can plug in your temps for each day and also note other fertility signs too. (like OPK results) Then you can share your chart with us chart stalkers to get advice ;)
Good luck!! :hugs:

Well, I may have a long cycle right now and I'm not due to ovulate until the end of the month but I'm gonna DTD just as soon as AF is over and I'm on CD4 so it should be ending!! lol. I'm gonna start early cuz you never know...since my cycle is so screwy I may ovulate early!! You never know.

I know what you mean, I'm hoping these herbs i'm taking will kick in and make me O early :thumbup:

I had a 61 day cycle two cycles ago, are you using OPKs? Good luck SKP! I hope you get a :bfp: for having to wait so long!! :)

Hi Tallmon2b

Will start taking temp tomorrow.. I think I am CD11 but as I have fairly long cycle I might still see a peak :) Going to use OPK too as I am getting worried I just don't ovulate!

Just realised it's the super moon coming up! One in 18 years! It's bound to be good!!!

:bfp: all round!!!

Hi Euronova :flower: Get a BBT thermometer and take your temp every morn. at the same time before you get up, talk, or anything. www.fertilityfriend.com makes charting pretty easy. You can plug in your temps for each day and also note other fertility signs too. (like OPK results) Then you can share your chart with us chart stalkers to get advice ;)

I know what you mean, I'm hoping these herbs i'm taking will kick in and make me O early :thumbup:

I had a 61 day cycle two cycles ago, are you using OPKs? Good luck SKP! I hope you get a :bfp: for having to wait so long!! :)

I don't know if you told me but what herbs are you taking again to make you ovulate earlier??

Yay!!! It does work... I got my first positive opk today cd15... The lines were exactly the same... My husband and i baby danced earlier today... And we will be dancing tonight... The clomid didnt even dry up my cm....and i hope the soy gave my little eggies a boost!!!wish me luck ladies!!!and remember, you can only use soy for five days, if you take it longer than that i will stop you from ovulating!!!!

Hi Tallmon2b

Will start taking temp tomorrow.. I think I am CD11 but as I have fairly long cycle I might still see a peak :) Going to use OPK too as I am getting worried I just don't ovulate!

Just realised it's the super moon coming up! One in 18 years! It's bound to be good!!!

:bfp: all round!!!

Awesome! Good luck charting and such, I loved it, it made me feel less in the dark about what was going on.
What's a super moon? I know the full moon is on Saturday...
Last month I ovulated on the full moon! If I did this cycle that means I would O on CD15! That would be great!

I don't know if you told me but what herbs are you taking again to make you ovulate earlier??

So far just vitex, in tea form, a mug full everyday, I let it steep for 12 min before I drink it. And Yoni tea which is a combo. of red raspberry leaf, alfalfa, peppermint, red clover leaf and blossoms and nettle leaf.
I have also started taking baby aspirin, one a day.
We'll see I'm hoping for O this weekend! Or sooner :)

Yay!!! It does work... I got my first positive opk today cd15... The lines were exactly the same... My husband and i baby danced earlier today... And we will be dancing tonight... The clomid didnt even dry up my cm....and i hope the soy gave my little eggies a boost!!!wish me luck ladies!!!and remember, you can only use soy for five days, if you take it longer than that i will stop you from ovulating!!!!

Congrats! That's excellent! Hint: Use OPKs until you get a negative. I've gotten many days in a row of positives, also your temps will spike up right after O. Let me know how the 2WW goes! :thumbup:

Hey ladies,

Can I join? I'm CD88 and still waiting for AF. I am generally a little longer and irregular 29 -43 days generally. This is my longest by far.

I've had bloods done by the doctor and should get results this week. Just cutting out caffeine and healthy eating and taking a good multi-vitamin.

My doctor is convinced stress is the cause of my problem!!!

Since having coil removed I have had cycles of 59, 53, 80, 134, 46, 56 and 55 days. I am currently on CD30. I have PCOS just waiting on appointment with consultant but have started taking Vitex this cycle.

Since having coil removed I have had cycles of 59, 53, 80, 134, 46, 56 and 55 days. I am currently on CD30. I have PCOS just waiting on appointment with consultant but have started taking Vitex this cycle.

What coil did you have? I had a copper IUD and was told it wouldn't cause me any problems, not sure if it has but I was fairly reg when I had it!!

Hey ladies,

Can I join? I'm CD88 and still waiting for AF. I am generally a little longer and irregular 29 -43 days generally. This is my longest by far.

I've had bloods done by the doctor and should get results this week. Just cutting out caffeine and healthy eating and taking a good multi-vitamin.

Hey ladies,

Hi Pocketmonster, I've definitely read that a healthy diet is important. Also having a healthy body weight and mind is also important. Ive noticed that if I've been extra anxious for whatever reason, that my cycles tend to be longer. I bought a book, Fully Fertile, it's a Holistic 12 week plan, it involves yoga, nutrition, relaxation, etc... I have yet to do the 12 week plan, but my goal is to try to go to yoga every week. Good luck, I hope your blood work comes out normal :flower: :hugs:

HAve you girls ever noticed that if you think you might be pregnant, your AF don't come until you peed on a test and got a :bfn: ??
I noticed that even when I was not TTC and got scared as I missed the pill one day or something... AF would not come and then an hour after peeing on the test, suddenly they would arrive.
Crazy how our mind can play a massive role on our cycle!

ok so ladies... the clomid(but i would try soy isoflavones first, because you can buy them at the store, you dont need a script) WORK!!! i ovulated... i too have long wacky cycles and the meds made me ovulate day 15. I NEVER HAD A POSITIVE OPK before, probably because i ovulate naturally very late in my cycle...hence the LONG CYCLES, and i read its not good if the egg is oed late . so plz research and try... it might help!!!

Attachments

• MARCH15OPK.jpg
    MARCH15OPK.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
That's great news Arrielle! I'm finishing up on soy today so hopefully they work for me too and I ovulate sooner this month!

Well raelynn it made me either ovulate period, or i was ovulating soooo late i didnt notice. But i actually ovulated ona good cd. They say its not so good to o late in a cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->