Anyone else have long cycles, and want to join me on the long wait for O?

Its funny, my LMP was Jan 14th. And if I enter for a 41 days cycle, AF is predicted around there. Same as if I put in 28 weird.

Well I guess I am with ya! My cycles have been 33 days now this one is going 35. I guess this is going to be a long cycle. I think I have gained a few pounds after stopping diet sodas. We started drinking sprite and I put on some extra pounds to my already pudgy self LOL. Well I think it thru me into a weird cycle. Soooo I think I am going to vitamin b and my prenatal vitamins. Thinking of soy but just not sure where to get it or how to get it? Is it a vitamin or can I just drink soy milk?

Hi mom22boys, :flower: the soy is called, soy isoflavones, and you can get them at a health food store. They are in capsule form. At the beginning of the thread there is links to more info. on it. Good luck:)

Its funny, my LMP was Jan 14th. And if I enter for a 41 days cycle, AF is predicted around there. Same as if I put in 28 weird.

Do you mean O? AF should always come 14 days after O, which is your LP. So if you have a 41 day cycle, than O would be on CD27. And if you have a 28 day cycle you would O on CD 14. Hope this helps:)

I've had 4 positive OPKs so far and my temps havent gone up yet, so I guess my body is still gearing up to O :shrug: I had lots of EW CM this morning, so I guess my body is trying...sorry for the TMI :blush:

Thanks for the tips, I can't say what cd i am on becuase i am still technically on this cycle. I been taking opks hoping ill hit the jack pot! If I have a 41 day cycle, today would be cd 27! So maybe i might get a possitive soon.

Im expected AF on april 6th if i follow the 41 cd from Jan 14th. i put all my dates in a calculator thing and it says average cd is 41.

Finally got some symptoms!!! EWCM last night!! And was checking my cervix position and it's still high( been 24h) and now a bit sore and heard this can be dilatation pain! Opk are still neg(but might have missed the surge or coming soon??) but I am within my fertile days on fertile friend (day1 and 2)
Not monitoring temp as I had a fever earlier on this cycle. Anyway banking on :sex: everyday for the next 4-5 days!
Keep BDing everyone, at the end of the day, that is what we need!!! :spermy:

Finally got some symptoms!!! EWCM last night!! And was checking my cervix position and it's still high( been 24h) and now a bit sore and heard this can be dilatation pain! Opk are still neg(but might have missed the surge or coming soon??) but I am within my fertile days on fertile friend (day1 and 2)
Not monitoring temp as I had a fever earlier on this cycle. Anyway banking on :sex: everyday for the next 4-5 days!
Keep BDing everyone, at the end of the day, that is what we need!!! :spermy:

Congrats!! Keep at it :haha: I bet your body is gearing up for O! :)

thanks hun :) yeah i been thinking about charting, might look into that a bit more. and im def going back to my docs, not sure whether to yet tho. getting married next july so there's gonna come a point where have to stop ttc or my dress wont fit :haha:

Congrats on getting married:) You still have a few more cycles to try! If they still wont give you anything, try soy at the beginning of your next cycle. Read through this thread for more info.:thumbup:

thanks hun :) taking agnus castus at the moment as recommended by someone, shall see if that does anything

Hi Ladies :flower:
I've been doing some research about Vitex, aka chaste tree berry, aka agnus castus. And Soy Isoflavones (SI). I basically wanted to know if it would be beneficial to take both together. I know that SI should be taken for only 5 days at the beginning of your cycle. What i've read so far is that vitex and SI cancel each other out. I haven't found a great explanation as to why this is though.
Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

I had my first positive OPK on CD15 and then my temps never went up. :nope: SIGH

CD 70 for me, nothing yet, temp went down .4. Still way over my suppossed ovulation "coverline"

symptoms have gone and NO positive OPK.... even tested 5 times the day it was supposed to happen.... now probably going to wait a couple of month for the :witch: to show up.... pfff..... not even keen on having sex... feeling really :blah:

CD 70 for me, nothing yet, temp went down .4. Still way over my suppossed ovulation "coverline"

Sorry SKP:hugs: I hear lots of vitamin C can bring on :witch:

symptoms have gone and NO positive OPK.... even tested 5 times the day it was supposed to happen.... now probably going to wait a couple of month for the :witch: to show up.... pfff..... not even keen on having sex... feeling really :blah:

Waiting for O is worse than 2ww by far. I hear ya Euronova, it's hard to stay positive. I was so excited when I got that positive OPK on CD 15 and then my temps didn't go up. :cry: My body just couldn't follow through. I read that can happen though, and also that I could still O. Either that this cycle will be an Anovulatory one. I'm wondering if AF will come in a week?

I wish O and :bfp: on all! :dust:

Temps are pretty much the same now CD 74, just 4 days away from my last repated cycle length of 78. Praying AF shows up soon.

Waiting for O is worse than 2ww by far. I hear ya Euronova, it's hard to stay positive. I was so excited when I got that positive OPK on CD 15 and then my temps didn't go up. :cry: My body just couldn't follow through. I read that can happen though, and also that I could still O. Either that this cycle will be an Anovulatory one. I'm wondering if AF will come in a week?

I wish O and :bfp: on all! :dust:

I so agree with you... waiting for O is the worse.... you can't even count DPO if you don't O..... and I am tired of trying to have sex every other day on the off chance!

I rebelled today.... i had sex and did not stay lying there with my legs up, I did not POAS and I had a picnic in the park with my OH and shared a bottle of Rosé.... 3 weeks without touching a drop of alcohol... half a glass and I was well happy :)

Euronova- I had the same attitude this weekend! I forced myself to go hang out with my friends, had a couple drinks, and was so happy I did! I needed to relax and stop stressing about it, cuz that's probably why I haven't O'd yet. I think we have to keep checking ourselves so we don't get obsessed with TTC.
Although, I did buy 3 new supplements today :blush: evening primrose oil, omega-3 fish oil and B complex. But these are all things that will help with stress too.
Glad you got to relax too this weekend :)

I pretty much gave up and just simply waiting for the flow to come.

I pretty much gave up and just simply waiting for the flow to come.

I know, I hope it's not months before SOMETHING happens. I keep getting not quite positive OPKs, it's a little frustrating. My temps are pretty steady, it seems like my body still is planning on O... guess I'll find out sooner or later :shrug:

Same here, I did opk's for a week, nothing. So I am just waitinf for the flow then use opk's again. Im a couple days away from my next 3 time expected AF. No signs yet. It will be CD 78 on my next expected AF, which happened last time. Then a 4 day AF, then this again! So frustrated.

And can't get ultrasound for months, plus i am getting a womens exam done and a blood test.

Well, still no AF and still no O or temp. rise. My temps actually are getting lower and lower. I have no idea what's going on. I'm still taking vitex everyday and baby aspirin. I'm waiting on more supplements, I'll have them on Thurs. Going to start taking primrose oil, B complex. F:nope:ish oil for omega 3. I wish I just had regular cycles, who needs this extra obstical?! It's difficult in the first place. :nope:

CD 81 for me, last time I was 82. FF is predicting the 13th, but I think sometime this week. I had a bit of hurtish cramps on my right side today. No signs of the flow yet. BD'ing ever other day. Temps dropped .4. Just before my "coverline"

PS: Had a stress free day today and seen BOB Harper: From BIGGEST LOSER. And I got a pic with him and autograph!!! We even had a BOB workout :). BOB is so yummy! On tv and in person! He came to our city for the grand opening of our fitness centre.

And he was talking about how he liked the running track, and I was ready to yell to him, come run with me :)

I'm CD31 and now peeing pn both OPK and pregnancy tests.... am I the only one? Getting negatives for both! lol
In a way i know wish the AF will show so I can start a new cycle (and so it means this one will not be 9 weeks long!)
Trying Soy Isoflavone next cycle!

I'm CD31 and now peeing pn both OPK and pregnancy tests.... am I the only one?
Getting negatives for both! lol.... no idea if I even ovulated or will but later..
In a way i now wish the AF will show so I can start a new cycle (and so it means this one will not be 9 weeks long!)
Trying Soy Isoflavone next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->