Anyone else have more than one tree?

littletobyj

Reaction score
After converting our garage into a playroom this year I'm considering buying another Christmas tree for in there. Thinking we could make it a lot more fun than the traditional one we have in the lounge! Anyone else have more than one tree??

I had one glorious year with 2 trees!! It was wonderful!! :rofl:
But we haven't had the space since!!

Think I would squish them into every room if OH would let me :haha:

I want a new tree this year (redecorating the living room before xmas and decided i need a white tree to match new decor) but still want the traditional green which i may put in the kitchen/diner

I wish! It's my dream to have 2!

I reckon I can possibly sort the dining room out, as it needs a bit of a de clutter and rearranging, and I might be able to fit a small artificial one in there.

I always have a real one for the living room. Just looking at the dining room now and I think if I can get OH to move his THREE guitars and amp, I can put one in the corner! Ooh, I'm excited now!

My mum has 2! One traditional the other a bit more child friendly and fun x

Going to get one for lil menaces room

Most we've ever had is three.. aha >< It's so much effort!

We have an 8 ft tree in the living room - Love it! Though this year we're thinking of going for a real tree.. Depending on the hassle.

We usually have a 6ft tree in Riley's toy room...

Then a small 3ft occasionally in the kitchen/dining room. ( Didn't put this up last year).

We also set the dining table properly - christmassy each year. And we've been known to decorate the glass/doors etc with snow >< That was a messy event! x

ME! ME! We have our biggest one in the front room. Then our old one that used to be the front room one has been relegated to the dining room. We also have 2 little 2 foot trees that the boys have in the bed room. We decorate every room too.

That's it then I'm getting 2 trees this year, and now I can out and buy a load of new decorations with the kids :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->