Anyone else having cramping earlier than AF is due?

CuriousMama

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm new to the board and am hoping I could get some help or experiences that would help me during my torturous TWW ;)

I stopped my pack of birth control pills and had my withdrawal bleed for 5 days the 14th. The 20th, i felt as though i might have had ovulation pains. (cramping lower left abdomen that went away after a few hours, etc)

Well, for the past 2 days, I've had slight af like cramping in my lower back, and some cramping in my lower left abdomen that feels like a mix / alternates between AF like cramps and muscle pulling feeling. Could it be implantation possibly? I have no idea when I'm due for AF since its the first cycle off of my pill. We have been doing the BD like crazy lately, too. (fingers crossed I get a :bfp: soon! ) I've also been really bloated to the point I confess I have unbuttoned my shorts when at home, haha! Anyone with similar experiences ??

You know, I had a bit of an oops a couple days ago. My husband and I are not trying for our second baby yet, but I wasn't paying attention to the time of the month when we did the BD. I checked the calendar later and noticed it was right around when I would most likely ovulate. Woops!

Anyways, I've been feeling bloated with light cramps and acne (the acne was a huge tell-tale sign for me with my first). Honestly, I have no idea if these are real symptoms or not. I just thought I'd let you know that you're not alone in wondering! lol Considering it took me 6 months to get pregnant with my first after going off the pill, I didn't figure I'd have to worry. Now I'm worried. lol But either way, I'm sure I'll be fine. :)

Hope you get your BFP soon!

You know, I had a bit of an oops a couple days ago. My husband and I are not trying for our second baby yet, but I wasn't paying attention to the time of the month when we did the BD. I checked the calendar later and noticed it was right around when I would most likely ovulate. Woops!

Anyways, I've been feeling bloated with light cramps and acne (the acne was a huge tell-tale sign for me with my first). Honestly, I have no idea if these are real symptoms or not. I just thought I'd let you know that you're not alone in wondering! lol Considering it took me 6 months to get pregnant with my first after going off the pill, I didn't figure I'd have to worry. Now I'm worried. lol But either way, I'm sure I'll be fine. :)

Hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks! :) I do the same, I'm analyzing the symptoms wondering. i've felt sooooo bloated and mildly cramping all day today, too. Still too early to test for me (well, I tested but it was a bfn haha!) Keep me posted and GL !!

With my first pregnancy I had these prickly cramps 2 weeks before AF. I hope you get your bfp soon!!:)

Yes, me - all of my 2WW! I'm currently 13dpo and got BFN's at 11dpo and last night on a FRER digi. I'm not due for AF until Wednesday and have had LOADS of symptoms this month. Including bad cramping way before AF - beginning at like 5dpo. That never happens. So I'm waiting to test until probably Thursday morning 16dpo which is when I got my BFP with my son.

Good luck girls!

Hi ladies! I'm new to the board and am hoping I could get some help or experiences that would help me during my torturous TWW ;)

I stopped my pack of birth control pills and had my withdrawal bleed for 5 days the 14th. The 20th, i felt as though i might have had ovulation pains. (cramping lower left abdomen that went away after a few hours, etc)

Well, for the past 2 days, I've had slight af like cramping in my lower back, and some cramping in my lower left abdomen that feels like a mix / alternates between AF like cramps and muscle pulling feeling. Could it be implantation possibly? I have no idea when I'm due for AF since its the first cycle off of my pill. We have been doing the BD like crazy lately, too. (fingers crossed I get a :bfp: soon! ) I've also been really bloated to the point I confess I have unbuttoned my shorts when at home, haha! Anyone with similar experiences ??

I am in the EXACT same situation as you. I finished my last pack on May 31, started my withdrawal bleeding on the June 3, finished on June 8. I was fine for the first two weeks off the pill, but then I stared feel crappy (I'm assuming I was ovulating). I am unsure about when I ovulated because this is my first month off the pill. On the 14 i had the stretchy cm but then on the 17 I came down with a yeast infection. So I think it was somewhere within that stretch.

To answer your question ... I have been having cramps since I supposedly ovulated. However, the cramping has gotten worse lately. I am having the same pulling feeling and back pain. Last night I went to the bathroom and noticed some pinky-redish cm. I assumed that it was my period, put on a pad and went to bed. I woke up this morning and there was nothing on the pad and my cm was completely clear. It has remained clear all day. So I am not sure if that was implantation bleeding (fingers crossed) or my period spotting.

I am also experiencing bloating. I feel like I look 5 months pregnant already haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->