Anyone else having trouble convincing the BF/DH?

I've classed myself as ttc as techically I am and dh knows this and is trying to prevent itbut not too hard, he'd rather we wait a year but is happy enough that I came off the pill.

Mind if I join you ladies? :flower:

DH & I occasionally practice the pull out method, but we're both pretty "whatever" on the protection thing :haha: He said he'd like to wait at least another year, but is well aware of the risks of not using any real protection. I know when I ovulate and we still BD around those dates, so it's all a waiting game! We had a miscarriage in May at 11 weeks that devastated me, but also devastated my husband (though he'd never admit that) . . I know he's dying to have a little girl :blush:

Anywho, I'm about 12 dpo & we did the deed loads while I was ovulating so we'll wait & see I guess! I'm not keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm so open to having another baby if it happens :) I'm glad to find other ladies on the same page as me!

Welcome Marie, when do you think you'll test? Good luck.

Hi Marie! :) 12DPO! How long is your LP usually? x

Hi ladies! My LP is long . . 18 days :/ I'm still breastfeeding my 2 year old son so I think that that is still making my cycles a bit wonky lol. I'll be testing on September 2 . . the day after AF is due (assuming I can wait that long :haha: )

How are you guys feeling today?!

Woah, that is a long LP!! Especially while breastfeeeding. :) While i was BF DD my LP was only 9 days. I had to stop at 12 months so we could TTC as we wanted a small age gap. Otherwise i would have continued (much to DH's annoyance probably, lol!)

Today i am feeling very blah. I had a really convincing false positive line on a test yesterday but today's are all BFN's. Here's my test on CTP: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=167513

Sigh.

I am cramping and nausious and i have no real idea what DPO i am. I thought i was about 10DPO, but have no real idea because i wasn't temping. I wish AF would just hurry up so i can get on with my life! All this hoping and disappointment is draining. :(

Woah, that is a long LP!! Especially while breastfeeeding. :) While i was BF DD my LP was only 9 days. I had to stop at 12 months so we could TTC as we wanted a small age gap. Otherwise i would have continued (much to DH's annoyance probably, lol!)

Today i am feeling very blah. I had a really convincing false positive line on a test yesterday but today's are all BFN's. Here's my test on CTP: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=167513

Sigh.

I am cramping and nausious and i have no real idea what DPO i am. I thought i was about 10DPO, but have no real idea because i wasn't temping. I wish AF would just hurry up so i can get on with my life! All this hoping and disappointment is draining. :(

Firstly, I'm really sorry for your losses, Sausages :hugs: Secondly, I've always thought a positive is a positive . . you have a higher chance of getting a false negative than a false positive! Maybe wait & test again in a few days? If you don't know how many dpo you are, it might still be too early :)

I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, just waiting for AF to get here :haha: The only symptoms I've had are a couple of headaches, one very strong twinge on my left side last night, extreme thirst, & slightly swollen feet :wacko:

Hi ladies! How's everyone feeling?? Still praying there's some BFPs in here :)

Just thought I should post & share that DH and I are no longer NTNP. After a lot of prayer & talk, we agreed it would be best to wait another year. I would like to lose a bit of weight before TTC and there's a few other things we want in order. We're still only using the pull out method along with just keeping track of where I am in my cycle, so who knows . . we might end up pregnant sooner than later ;) That said, AF still isn't here & I plan on testing by September 2 if she doesn't show!

CMarie, i hope your BFP comes along at just the right time for you, whenever that might be! :) I don't know if you post there already, but the WTT board is full of lovely ladies all waiting too. Come join us if you're not there already!

I've still not got AF :( Or a BFP :( I have cramps tonight, but i also have wind and i think wind pains and period pains are pretty similar for some reason. lol! My boobies are really tender too, which is unusual, so of course that's making me hopeful. This feels like the LONGEST cycle in my entire life, which of course it's not. Before i had DS my cycles used to be frequently over 35 days, but i have got used to nice and short 27 dayers recently. I suppose the least DPO i could be based on my O signs is maybe 9DPO. So the good news is that i should only have 3 more days to wait at the MOST. Then i can get on with my LIFE already!!!!!!!

CMarie, i hope your BFP comes along at just the right time for you, whenever that might be! :) I don't know if you post there already, but the WTT board is full of lovely ladies all waiting too. Come join us if you're not there already!

I've still not got AF :( Or a BFP :( I have cramps tonight, but i also have wind and i think wind pains and period pains are pretty similar for some reason. lol! My boobies are really tender too, which is unusual, so of course that's making me hopeful. This feels like the LONGEST cycle in my entire life, which of course it's not. Before i had DS my cycles used to be frequently over 35 days, but i have got used to nice and short 27 dayers recently. I suppose the least DPO i could be based on my O signs is maybe 9DPO. So the good news is that i should only have 3 more days to wait at the MOST. Then i can get on with my LIFE already!!!!!!!

Thanks Sausages! I've been posting on WTT here & there, and the ladies seem lovely :) I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that maybe I'll get a BFP this weekend though.

Tender bbs & cramps are always good signs! 9 DPO is still early too, so I wouldn't give up hope yet :hugs:

Well, I'm out ladies :(AF showed up this morning . . one day early & light . . but she's here none the less. Best of luck to all of you though; still praying someone gets a BFP in here! :)

Well, I'm out ladies :(AF showed up this morning . . one day early & light . . but she's here none the less. Best of luck to all of you though; still praying someone gets a BFP in here! :)

Oh no, that's rubbish!!! :(

I always still test after AF has gone though. lol! One of my pregnancies i had an AF like bleed after i got my BFP, so i always wonder and end up testing.

Still no AF here! Cramps were so bad i was convinced she was on her way. She usually gets me in the night, so i wore a pad to bed i was that convinced. Still nothing though.

And a stark white BFN this morning too.

:coffee:

So I'm a little confused as my DH came up to me last night and said that he can't wait until we have kids but he still doesn't formally want to start ttc yet..!? :dohh:
I hate that men can be so confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sausages - If it stays light or stops all together, I'll probably take a test . . I just can't resist! :haha: Cramps, but no AF is SUCH good sign! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Babydoll - Have you tried letting him know that you're a bit confused?

CMarie: No I haven't yet. We haven't had much time to talk alone as we both are working opposite shifts these last few days. I will when I get a chance though. I think hes still getting over our mc and may still be scared so I don't want to push too hard.

Well AF was due today and so far nothing! Did think she was going to arrive at work today as I was having a few cramps but at the minute nothing! Am trying not to get my hopes up as my cycle has always been 28 days but the last one was 29days. I am on day 30 at the minute but am hoping its not lengthening by a day at a time. My cycles are a bit off since I came off the pill in June. Still if AF is not hear by the end of the weekend ill test.

I am right there with you ladies. The BF knows I want a baby badly, but we use the pullout method. He knows the risks and is okay if we get pregnant, as we both want children. But for some reason, he'd rather use the pullout method for now. We still BD around and during my times of ovulation, and I just keep hoping one little swimmer makes it in there! LOL

I'm 10 DPO today, no real symptoms. Aside from terribly bad heartburn for 2 days straight. My temps seem up high, so I'm holding out hope! I do have a long LP though, 17 days. So it's still awhile before I can test.

How's everyone feeling?

Ohh Noooo I'm sorry Sausages!!!! :hugs: :cry: Evil AF playing tricks ): I am going to keep tabs on you! GL next cycle!! <3

I have mixed feelings about this forum staying so active! I am happy because I created it :winkwink: and unhappy because all of us girls have mega confusing boyfriends/fiances/husbands!!!! My BF decided to get my hopes all high and stuff by BD'ing without pulling out a couple times (CD31 last cycle, CD6 this cycle, CD9 this cycle) and after that last time he is getting cold feet now! It's like he knows when I am going to O better than I do or something lol. I know all of you feel this way but I feel like my instinctive brain is telling me that I need to be a mommy! Tony says there are things we need to do first with our life and whatnot... But I think there will always be things we need to do right? I want to do all of those things with our child. (': Well enough of my ramblings lol. I have severely irregular cycles since my MMC and I am praying I O'd early since we BD's on CD9!!!! Wish me luck! I am hoping I O'd yesterday (CD11) or today(CD12) due to my ov pains, and lots of cm yesterday, and my SHOW cervix today! :)

Alright I just asked him straight up why exactly he doesnt want to have a baby.. He said "I like the way things are going right now." I said "Wouldnt that be a perfect reason to have a baby?" ( I wasnt going to respond but I couldnt help myself...) and he said "No! I dont want things to change"

What do you think about this girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->