Anyone else having trouble convincing the BF/DH?

I would never try to make my husband do something he wasn't 100% sure he wanted to do, especially when it concerns something as serious and lifelong as bringing a new human into the world.

I would never try to make my husband do something he wasn't 100% sure he wanted to do, especially when it concerns something as serious and lifelong as bringing a new human into the world.

It's not as simple as that though hun. And it's not like me and my husband are a fly by night couple having a "band-aid" baby. We have already had four babies, only two of which survived. We've been together almost 16 years, married for 7. And we agreed we would have three or four children. He changed his mind.

To be quite honest (not directed at you) I am sick of people talking like it's ME forcing HIM. He changed his mind. We had a plan and he left it until after the last baby to tell me he'd altered OUR life plan and i just have to go along with that? I can't help how my heart feels.

Sausage you don't need to explain your self the people that understand understand and the people that don't don't. I hope you get your baby, it sounds like you are feeling even more stressed about it because of age :( that makes it harder. Does your DH understand your worry when it comes to that?

My bf wants to be a daddy, but I think that he is afraid of actually becoming one, if that makes any sense? I, on the other hand, really want a baby and am ready NOW ha. We don't use any kind of protection, so of course we both know that it's bound to happen at some point, but he seems to get a little..not sure the appropriate word..grumpy, I guess?- whenever I mention that I want a baby.

My bf wants to be a daddy, but I think that he is afraid of actually becoming one, if that makes any sense? I, on the other hand, really want a baby and am ready NOW ha. We don't use any kind of protection, so of course we both know that it's bound to happen at some point, but he seems to get a little..not sure the appropriate word..grumpy, I guess?- whenever I mention that I want a baby.

Sounds exactly like how my OH was. Just try to give it time, and don't bug him with it too much but do bring it up in a heart-to-heart manner every once in awhile. I hope you get your baby soon! :) Just try to relax and don't obsess over every TWW like I did!! I makes it so much harder

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->