• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

Yeah, that does look similar to mine! How many dpo was that one then? I only have one fe left and i kind of want to save it until I get a clearer result on the cheapie if I ever do! I'll probably cave if I don't though, maybe on xmas day that's a day before af is due! I'll keep you posted! x x x

That was on 10dpo. Even on 11dpo it still looked the same. So I Googled the name of my hcg test and saw lots of negative reviews on how it takes 10-20min just to show anything, and when it does finally show its so faint.
A lot of women said too once they took an frer they immed. got positives with those instead.
Hope and pray you get a bfp jasmine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I should try taking a cheapie again, I bet it will barely show anything again.

Thank you! I have everything crossed too! It's not very often you're 13dpo in Christmas day, it's had not to get your hopes up!

Ooh yeah, you should! x x x

Did another test today, BFN at 10 dpo, trying not to let it get me down but it is hard. :(

I am also loosing faith in these internet tests, today's kinda had pink dye everywhere, even when it dried.

Im sure I wrote a reply but it's not shown :dohh:

Yay Jasmine! I don't think I'm going to test until after Christmas now, I'm also going to test at what I think will be 5weeks 5 days, which is when I got a bfp last time. It was very faint though, probably because I was having a mc. So it will be a big reassurance if its a nice dark line.

Stay positive Maze, it's really horrible getting bfn's. that's so strange about the pink dye. Do you have the same tests as us?

I think so. I dunno, I bought them from makeababy.ca

I really hope I can join everyone with the BFPs! Today I started crying watching Elf. Seriously, a Will Ferrell movie made me emotional.

may I join you ladies? I'm not yet in the 2ww b ut hoping to be next week! I m/c on 12/12/12 and am not sure when I ovulated or if I ovulated yet. I'm thinking I will sometime this week and am planning on trying right away, if DH is cooperative!

I am so very sorry for you loss, needshelp.

Fingers crossed that your body recovers quickly and you find yourself with a quick bfp!

may I join you ladies? I'm not yet in the 2ww b ut hoping to be next week! I m/c on 12/12/12 and am not sure when I ovulated or if I ovulated yet. I'm thinking I will sometime this week and am planning on trying right away, if DH is cooperative!

Hi again!!!!!!!:flower: Do you use opks or anything? I normally O like clockwork cd14...but with my m/c cycle I O'd a week late on cd22!! Wouldnt have known if it wasnt for the opks!!

Happy Christmas Eve! I got two BFNs today, yaaay, NOT! I thought I could maybe see a super faint line on one of them but I just don't know anymore! Getting really fed up now, AF due in 2 days but have cramps today and very dry down there (tmi!)

Don't worry Maze, I'm losing the will to live with these bloody ics too!

Sorry for your loss needshelp x

Pinkemily, hope you get a nice dark bfp really soon x x x

The line seems kinda close to the edge...idk:shrug: lol and it took awhile to show.

hopefully the next test is a quick bfp. Getting lots of right side twinges

One of my two tests today looks exactly like your one here now Armywife, the line is in the exact same place as this and it took a while to show! Arggghhhh, annoying! Here is a tweaked pic x x

The line seems kinda close to the edge...idk:shrug: lol and it took awhile to show.

One of my two tests today looks exactly like your one here now Armywife, the line is in the exact same place as this and it took a while to show! Arggghhhh, annoying! Here is a tweaked pic x x

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 5

Here is the original, can anyone see lines on either? What about it being in the wrong place though?

Attachments

• GetAttachment2.jpg
    GetAttachment2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 7
Ohh, I think I'm out! Brown blood of AF has started! Oh well, at least I know now and I can get all merry tonight and tomorrow! Those tests must have been evaps :(

Have some Christmas Eve brownies baking away that should also take my mind off it!
Good luck to everyone else and have a lovely Christmas x x x

Ohh, I think I'm out! Brown blood of AF has started! Oh well, at least I know now and I can get all merry tonight and tomorrow! Those tests must have been evaps :(

Have some Christmas Eve brownies baking away that should also take my mind off it!
Good luck to everyone else and have a lovely Christmas x x x

:hugs::hugs: I did see the line on both those tests. sorry af has arrived:hugs:
have a very merry xmas!! :wine:

Hi again!!!!!!!:flower: Do you use opks or anything? I normally O like clockwork cd14...but with my m/c cycle I O'd a week late on cd22!! Wouldnt have known if it wasnt for the opks!![/QU

I usually use the clearblue digi monitor but it started stressing me out with LO 1...figured I was going to try to do it more naturally this time around if possible! Plus I ran out of testing sticks and they sure are EXPENSIVE! Thinking maybe I will buy some of the wal mart brands after christmas!! Merry Christmas eve to all!

Still BFN this morning. :(

But, I am pretty sure the light cramping I felt Saturday could have been implantation cramping, which means there wouldn't be a heck of a lot showing in my urine yet. So I am trying not to let it get to me.

It doesn't help that I caught a stomach bug, so I am being sick at the same time. The bug is messing with my symptom spotting.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Oh no Jasmine :-( I'm so sorry. I could see the lines too. I'm nervous now. I'll try and test again tomorrow with my last cheapie test. I don't want it to ruin my Christmas Day though.

Got my fingers crossed for you Maze.

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"