Anyone else in 2WW right after m/c before af?

I took a test and its came back bfn :( The tests i have ordered are a lot more sensitive so i'll just have to wait until they arrive. Knew it would be a negative :(

I took a test too, bfn. So I am pretty sure I am probably ovulating. Thats probably why i had all the right side twinges. Hopefully I didn't miss it. We only bd on friday, and then the day of the +opk on monday.

Since I am O'ing now my period should be on xmas day!!! So I plan on testing Dec. 20th. That is the same time I tested with DS , 10dpo.

Pinkemily : Maybe your possibly o'ing now like me since your getting cm and spotting. when is your af due around? Temping seems like too much work for me lol but I like using opks, its just like using hpt's everyday.

Heres me thinking Christmas days is ages away but its actually in 2 weeks :haha: Hope you catch it ArmyWife

AF should be due this weekend. If ive ovulated and missed it i will be really gutted. I think we have not bd'd for 4 days now. OH best not be tired tonight :haha: I spotted 6 days ago. This is so annoying, i hate my body.

Pinkemily : Maybe your possibly o'ing now like me since your getting cm and spotting. when is your af due around? Temping seems like too much work for me lol but I like using opks, its just like using hpt's everyday.

Awwww man! It's great that you're O'ing and all but I was hoping for some good bfp news.

Also, I think you'd be surprise about how natural and easy temping becomes. My thermometer sits on my nightstand and first thing I do when alarm goes off is temp. Fertility Friend has a great smart phone app that makes entereing my temp really easy to do. What I like about temping is that I get a confirmed O date where as CM and OPKs can only tell you when you're trying to O. Plus it's free and OPKs can quickly become expensive (depending on brand).

Awwww man! It's great that you're O'ing and all but I was hoping for some good bfp news.

Also, I think you'd be surprise about how natural and easy temping becomes. My thermometer sits on my nightstand and first thing I do when alarm goes off is temp. Fertility Friend has a great smart phone app that makes entereing my temp really easy to do. What I like about temping is that I get a confirmed O date where as CM and OPKs can only tell you when you're trying to O. Plus it's free and OPKs can quickly become expensive (depending on brand).

ahhhhhh, very true!! Never thought about that. you made some good points!! :thumbup:

Heres me thinking Christmas days is ages away but its actually in 2 weeks :haha: Hope you catch it ArmyWife

AF should be due this weekend. If ive ovulated and missed it i will be really gutted. I think we have not bd'd for 4 days now. OH best not be tired tonight :haha: I spotted 6 days ago. This is so annoying, i hate my body.

I know, Now looking back i wish i bd'd more this past weekend! its hard too when the men are tired and not in the mood :sleep:

Were you guys trying when you got preg last month? We were ntnp, so I wasn't paying attention to anything! lol just doing it whenever we felt like it. It was nice not having to be obsessive with ttc.
I didnt even think about it in the 2ww, I just saw i missed my period, took a test and bam! bfp

Hi girls,

Can I join in! I had a d&c on 22nd November, was 12 weeks along but baby stopped at 9 and a half weeks :nope:

I haven't actually left the miscarriage support forum yet or been in another thread yet since it happened apart from the 'June baby angels' one, the girls on there have been an incredible support to me :hugs:

Anyway, we were advised to wait one cycle but I haven't listened! Oh was wanting too but then we found out he was away for a while in January, so we would miss our first month trying, upon hearing this I promptly kicked his ass into the bedroom! I'm tempting and OPKs, pretty sure am ovulating today, period should be due xmas day or I'll take a test Xmas day, either way it's good news! We have bd'd Friday, Sunday, Monday and will tonight.

Hopefully, we'll have some good news in this thread very soon!

Fingers crossed x x x

I know, Now looking back i wish i bd'd more this past weekend! its hard too when the men are tired and not in the mood :sleep:

Were you guys trying when you got preg last month? We were ntnp, so I wasn't paying attention to anything! lol just doing it whenever we felt like it. It was nice not having to be obsessive with ttc.
I didnt even think about it in the 2ww, I just saw i missed my period, took a test and bam! bfp

No we weren't trying last month, I was due to go back onto the pill. Originally we wanted to try for a baby just after the wedding but in September/October I decided I wanted to get a good job and pay the wedding off before trying. Just so happened to fall pregnant. We had been so good at being careful, but for some reason we decided to bd on a night I knew I was ovulating.
The bfp was a surprise, a week before the wedding. OH was happy, it took a while to sink in for me though. I was really starting to look forward to having another LO then I started bleeding, it was horrible. Now I really really want a LO, my career can wait. My LO was conceived NTNP, it's so much more relaxed.

Welcome Jasmine!! I've seen you in the MC section and I'm glad you found your way here :)

Well I hate seeing all these BFN reports!!! More bad news from my camp as well.... I took another test this morning and it was a faint positive.... much lighter than Sunday and about the same 'faintness' as last Friday. GRRRRRRR!!! I swear I feel pg though! I had the red spotting on Friday along with mild cramping all weekend and my bbs are awfully sore. Unfortunately I think it's just the cheapo ICs and leftover hormones messing with me :( I'll try another HPT on Friday just to confirm but I think I'm out

Hi girls,

Can I join in! I had a d&c on 22nd November, was 12 weeks along but baby stopped at 9 and a half weeks :nope:

I haven't actually left the miscarriage support forum yet or been in another thread yet since it happened apart from the 'June baby angels' one, the girls on there have been an incredible support to me :hugs:

Anyway, we were advised to wait one cycle but I haven't listened! Oh was wanting too but then we found out he was away for a while in January, so we would miss our first month trying, upon hearing this I promptly kicked his ass into the bedroom! I'm tempting and OPKs, pretty sure am ovulating today, period should be due xmas day or I'll take a test Xmas day, either way it's good news! We have bd'd Friday, Sunday, Monday and will tonight.

Fingers crossed x x x

Hi jasmineivy! Good luck. We really need some good news in here don't we. I'm glad you've been able to get the support you need.

I'm sorry to hear that bluebird :-( I think im out too. I'm going to look into temping may have a go of opks too.

Hi Jasmine! Welcome aboard! The miscarriage support forum is awesome but eventually I had to find my way out too because it was just too sad. Here I can talk to women that can relate but most of us are trying to move on and are feeling a bit more positive.

@blubird- I was feeling out a few days ago but I've had some reknewed hope. You're not out until the Red lady sings so hang in there.

I should be finding AF today or tomorrow. I thought I was starting yesterday but the spotting stopped so I'm not sure what's going on now. I do feel more hopeful since I was having awful backache and still feeling gassy. Why is this my symptom of choice?, I'd much rather have sore bbs or something not so ewww.

Thank you, yes I definitely feel ready to go into other posts and forums as well as June baby angels now! Feeling very ready to move on from what happened now!

I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle as as you'll all know it's a bit all over the place isn't it! I normally ovulate on day 15 and I think it's like day 21 this time! Lucky I have been charting other wise I wouldn't have had a clue! I really hope I catch this month though as it would be due on my late fathers birthday (going by day of d&c as lmp) and also would get a bfp on Christmas would be nice, but it's only a slim chance I know!

x

Hi girls,

Fingers crossed x x x

----------------->LOVVVVEEEE your avatar pic!!!:thumbup:

Sorry for your loss. :hugs: I am happy you and OH decided to try! I know for me when we decided to try right away, it helped me focused on getting pregnant and staying positive.

We sound like we are right around the same time in cycles. I got my pos opk yesterday , and neg. one today.

Sounds like you covered all your bases for when you bd'd:thumbup:

My AF is due xmas day too, But I think I will test Dec. 20th.

Keep us posted with your symptoms!!!!!!

Afm, 1dpo- a light tingling on right side.

Oh my Armywife how exciting that we're exactly the same way along! I just read in the other forum that apparently today is said to be the most fertile day of the year, so we should deffo get busy tonight, haha!

Have got my fx for the girls on here, it would be great of we got festive bfps evn though the sonographers and doctors would hate us for being awkward customers, hard to date! x x

Welcome jasmine!

6 DPO today. Had major bloating yesterday which is right on time with my last pregnancy. Hoping that's a good sign. Bloating was the only symptom I really ever got. AF is due Dec. 19, but I am waiting until Christmas eve to test....if I can make it that long!

Good luck girls!

Wellll I believe I'm out. Will know for sure tomorrow but I'm having light pink spotting right now. It will probably develop into period later this week.

The tests didn't arrive today, will hopefully arrive tomorrow. I'm 90% sure I'm out too. I have no more pregnancy symptoms. Just want af to hurry up now.

Sorry ladies, It's not over until af shows up! ya never know!!

2dpo today, and last night i had to get up twice to pee which is unusual also I had a crampy feeling early in the morning...I think I may change testing on dec. 20th to maybe starting 7-8dpo on the 18th-19th :)

Well I am in the same boat I had amiscarriage Nov 16th, I dont temp or do OPK's im just trying to go with the flow right now. I did have some bright red spotting on CD21 lasted maybe 10 minutes and then nothing since. Its hard to know what our bodies are doing right now and you second guess every twinge and symptom :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->