Anyone else in the 4-5 week range?

July, have so much fun on vacation!!! Get nice and relaxed :)

ImReady, I completely understand. Waylon's heartbeat sounds a little different at times, I think it's based on where is he at the moment and how he is positioned. I always go by the heart rate and steadiness. I just pull up stop watch timer on my phone and count the beats for 10 seconds, then multiply it by 6... there is the heart rate.

And the heart rate tends to slow down throughout pregnancy, so it may not be as fast as it was weeks ago... Just try to relax :hugs:

Dini, I hope your DH gets better! And I hope you don't start feeling crappy!

We picked up the hardwood flooring for the nursery this weekend... Lumber Liquidators was having a clearance sale and I found the perfect pattern and color... and then I picked up the crib today!!! Felt so surreal. I found this crib on Craigslist... it was one of the ones I had narrowed down as a choice to possibly buy brand new normally $350... and the lady sold it to me for $50.00! So excited! We're doing a Harry Potter nursery so I can't wait to start buying the decor!

Wow Texas what a great deal on the crib! And isn't it fun to get flooring? We did the a few weeks ago now DH needs to put up the trim. He need to get moving lol but he works 7 straight 12 hour shifts next week so it will have to wait.

My 20 week scan is the 8th so after that I think I'll start looking at cribs and stuff. I'll actually be 21 weeks by then.

When are you going to do your registry?

We're having a great time on holiday! I'm pretty sure I'm feeling baby move now, which is nice.

The nursery ideas sound lovely. I love Harry Potter! We still stay in a one bed flat, and we don't know you yet whether we will manage to move before baby's here. We have so many decisions to make when we get back home!

How are you ladies feeling? Anyone else feeling huge?! X

July glad you are having fun!!

Yes I feel huge but still not showing to anyone but DH because he sees me when I lie down. Thanks to the extra fat I carry around you simply can't see I'm pregnant at all. I hope that changes soon because I just always look bloated.

Thanks ladies for all the encouraging comments! I have just been a nervous reck this pregnancy, I swear I won't feel completly at ease till my little bean is here.

Dini I hope you and your hubby are feeling well again. Teh flu ontop of being pregnant sucks lol

Texas I'm so glad you have started on Wylans room I haven't even had the energy to think about it yet lol

July I'm glad your having a good time on vacation you deserve it. I also think I have felt bean move t not 100% sure.

I have stopped using my doppler as it just causes me stress. I think I've felt movement, the other night I woke up to pee for the millionth time lol and I remeber being like that was the baby moving and then other times I'm just not sure. I have my 2 nd anatomy scan on Thursday and I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I missed my second set of blood work I thought i was to go when I went for my scan but I guess I was supposed to go before 18 weeks. I'm a little annoyed that my Dr didn't make that more clear. She also doesn't listen for the heartbeat at any of my appointments, all though I am measuring properally nad everything seems fine. I guess I'm just overly worried.

I'm glad to hear everyone is doing well and things are moving along quickly now. Before long our little ones will be here! :happydance::happydance:

Dini Im sorry I missed ur last post! You may not realize how much you really are showing. When my sister was pregnant she would say the same but all I seen was her bump. And before long you'll have hands and feet sticking out every which way lol

We are just about or just over the half way point ladies! Woot :happydance::happydance:

We had our scan today. I am happy to announce we are officially team pink! She checked a few times lol now we have to zero in on a name! I'm thinking Mya or Addison. But there are so many and I wantit to be unique but still pretty!

How is everyone feeling? I hope we'll as we continue to progress along into the second trimester before long it will be the third!

ImReady that's lovely news! You must be so happy to have had your scan! Congrats for team pink!

And Dini, I'm sure your shape will be changing more than you've realised! It won't be long before your growing round tummy will give it away! X

Imready congrats on your girl!!! So cool.

I still really feel like I just look fatter. My belly has moved up but my gut just sticks out further so there is no obvious bump. I'm short though so I'm sure it will stick out eventually.

I think I have a bump, but in reality, to a stranger, it could just be fat!

How are you ladies doing? Dh has felt the baby kick! I was so relieved, since I'm still waiting on my scan. Not long to go now, scan is tomorrow! X

Congrats july! I'm glad your scan went well. Yay team blue
I most definatly have a bump I feel like im having twins I'm so big but I am very tiny to start so that's probably why lol. I can't believe everyone is team blue what are the odds lol. So excited for everyone do you all have names picked out. I know Texas has. We are having a hard time deciding on a girl name :( hubby seems to be distant since we found out we are having a girl he no longer wants to discuss anything. So frustrating!

Imready hopefully your DH comes around. Maybe it will just take some time to adjust.

Afm, yes we have a name. His first name will be Blaze. It was my great great grandfathers name and we really liked it. His middle is Dale. I dont really like it but it's dhs grandfather and great grandfathers names and they were such big influences in his life I couldn't say no.

Thanks ImReady!

It's strange getting used to the idea that we're having a boy! It's the first in my family, I've only ever really been around girls! And typically, we had a girl's name picked out and not a boy's! So we were more thinking towards girl. We've got an idea for a boy now, but not sure yet. There's nothing that we're as sure of for a boy! My Dad died 9 years ago, and his name is def gonna be the baby's middle name.

That's difficult Dini that you're not too keen on the middle name! I had wondered about my dad's name as a first name, but dh wasn't too keen, and I guess I'm not sure if I like the name in itself enough. But I suppose maybe it's easier if it's a middle name?

ImReady I hope your dh comes round soon! Are you still thinking about Mya or Addison? They're both really pretty xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->