Anyone else just got a BFP?

My first two are 1yr and 8 days apart.
Lydia was born 5 years after.
Now this one will be born when Lydia is nearly two, so like 21 months apart?

Kids had soccer game so went in to the gas station to get them some drinks.
My super sniffer had to work and cashier had awful body odor. I was not confident in my stomach at all for about 5 seconds. I was panicking so bad! I lived, thankfully without throwing up on the poor guy or anywhere near him. Close call! 🤢

My first two are two years apart - 4 days less than 2 years to be exact - and when this one is born my second will be about 3 months shy of turning 4. I'm really happy with that age gap - it's basically what we were aiming for.

SilasLove, ugh so gross! I was just on an airplane this weekend and the guy next to me opened a can of tuna and started eating. Omg, the smell was so nauseating I was almost gagging. Gross.

I get you with the smells, there is a perfume that kills my stomach at the moment, think it's Chanel no5 :sick: and BO, wow everyone stinks :haha:

I poas for fun and I have the hook effect going on! It's subtle but you may be able to see:

Top tests are normal pee

Bottom tests are 2/3rds water 1/3 pee, and darker!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/987CC2A6-9038-4102-AEE8-A73219927438.jpg

Popping in as this thread seems busier than the December thread :)

Baby number 4 for us over here. Sickness has already kicked in so I'm just hoping it doesn't getting as bad as it did with my last pregnancy!

There's 21 months between my first two. Then 4 years between Freya and my middle daughter/nearly 6 years with oldest. Then there will be 20 months between Freya and this baby.

Fab tests dan!
I really want to poas again but got no tests :haha:

Nausea seems to be here and I've had forgotten how horrible it is, my nipples feel like there are on fire sometimes as well.

There is 28 months between dd1 and dd2 and 25 months between dd2 and ds, when this one is born will be 5 years difference between baby and ds.

Wow most of our gaps are so similar!

Hey Natasha! I bet it won't be quiet in December soon, still a few weeks for it to fill up!! It's easy to get lost on the big due date threads sometimes :haha:

Does anyone else want any due dates adding to the front page? X

Myheart, it's a bit pointless now anyway if hook effect is kicking in I guess! Our scans are looming!! :yipee:

Just realised, this could be my last POAS... EVER! (If all goes well!)

I feel like I didn't poas enough as fx this is my last time as well!!!

Congratulations! I'm due 17 December with our rainbow baby :)

Also feeling super tired already and bloated.

Hey Cheshire! Congrats to you too, ohh you could have a Christmas baby if you go a few days over!!

Oh! Just spotted my ticker, I'm 6w today! Yay should have a heartbeat now, must be why I feel so much worse the last few days :haha:

Happy 6 weeks dan-o and myheart!

I'm back to work today. Hello to the next 5 days of this hell. (So negative)

Wow a lot of us have similar gaps!!

Dan-O yes I was in the July group, posted a lot on first tri, dwindled down in 2nd and didn't post to much in third.

Silas that's awful I hate smelling when pregnant it's the worst so many things that make you want to puke. Also I feel you on the work bit!

I booked my first appointment and scan yesterday, I'll find out my due date given by the OB on April 28th. It's to far away it's driving me nuts (I know it's not really that far). I had a scan by this time with my first pregnancy so I think that's why. 😖 I just want to see!!

I hope you ladies are feeling good today!!

Koifish do you think you will have twins again?

Sorry you have to work feeling awful Silas xx

My symptoms so far are not as severe so I am hoping it's only one. They were spontaneous but I know people who had back to back spontaneously twins so fingers crossed. There fun but I'd prefer one this go.

Happy 6 weeks

Ohh fingers crossed for a singleton then!

Wrapunzel said she'd take the twins this time anyway! Double fingers crossed for her! :haha:

Yes yes send me the twins! :pink: :blue: :oneofeach:

POAS today, test line was darker than control!!! I'm at my midwife's office right now.

Called and scheduled my first appointment which will be May 1st.
Seems like forever away. 20 days.

I'm so exhausted today. & nauseated here and there.

That's does seem far away, I feel the wait is the worse part sometimes.

I am a bit worried now, I ve got spotting that is brown and a medium red color :/ it's freaking me out. I don't remember having that with the boys. I don't know if it's normal or if I should call and ask about it. I am not crampy but I ve had abdomen pain for the last several days but more to the left. I am gassy but nothing else. I hope it's ok I just want to hit 12wks so I am out of the more hairy trimester

That's does seem far away, I feel the wait is the worse part sometimes.

I am a bit worried now, I ve got spotting that is brown and a medium red color :/ it's freaking me out. I don't remember having that with the boys. I don't know if it's normal or if I should call and ask about it. I am not crampy but I ve had abdomen pain for the last several days but more to the left. I am gassy but nothing else. I hope it's ok I just want to hit 12wks so I am out of the more hairy trimester

I'm in the same boat - noticed a bit of brown last night. I keep telling myself, brown blood is old blood, and it seems to have stopped now, but I am defo a bit concerned.

I think so long as you aren't in any pain, and the spotting isn't getting any worse you just need to try to relax - but I know that is easier said then done. It's such a hard road to walk when we are aware of ever tweak and twinge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->