Anyone else just got a BFP?

I feel more reassured now that a few of us have had these weird side pains come and go!
Today I feel super bloated, I have a feeling I won't be wearing my regular jeans too much longer!

I dreamed last night that I had a baby girl, she had dark hair. She was latching and feeding very well. It was so real. I freaking loved it.

My cramps today are so bad I would probably be worried if y'all hadn't been getting them already!

Silas, your dream sounds just lovely.

Anyone else a teeny tiny bit pregnant, like me?
When are you due? How are you feeling? X

I'm due around 5th December apparently. And I feel queasy and tired already!

Due dates:

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

November 30th - mommyprice

December 1st - LankyDoodle

December 1st - aw1990

December 1st - Leilani

December 5th - Dan-o

December 7th - Lauraloo24

December 8th - xxmyheartxx

December 8th - wrapunzel

December 9th - SilasLove

December 9th - shindlebrau

December 9th - margeandmom

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Me :) Due 18th December xx

I still got stupid 2-3 on digi but look at my IC!! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 3
Silas as you know I had the same. I've done these so many times alongside IC and something is definitely different about the CB this time. Don't give it a second thought, the IC is a blazer!!!! :wohoo:

Hi maddiesmum, congratulations!!!

Clearblue are totally crap this time! Your cheapy is amazing &#128525; :happydance: xxx

Same here Silas, I knew I shouldn't have done it! I instantly took it apart, and at least it looks a lot better than last weeks 2-3 weeks! It's going to be a long 6-8 hours waiting for my blood test results!

IMG_1989.jpg

Just got the call - my hCG is now 2850 (which is defo in the 3+ range on on CB Digi - stupid thing), and it's still hanging in there in the bottom 5th percentile, the doubling time has slowed to 76.6 hours, so slightly slower than normal - but still going up!

The nurse said I could get more bloods on Thursday, but I'll have had my scan by the time they get the results, and so there really probably isn't much point.

I get to believe/breathe for another 3 days!

Yay that its doubling and yay for your scan! Xx

Awesome news Leilani!! Deffo something up with the CB at the moment, silly tests!!

Roll on scan day xxx

New symptom for me today, sore boobies, ow lol x

Hello! just popping in I got a BFP on my FR this past weekend! At this point af is extremely late so I finally decided to test and stop waiting. I am calling early this AM to schedule my first appointment and am very anxious. I have also had a bit of cramping and twinges of pain on my left side and MS has set in and I pee a lot. Not to much sore boobs. I already barely fit some of my bottoms, which was not an issue at this point last time. Praying no food aversion this go. This will be number 3! I already have twins that will be 2 in about 3 months, It's going to be exhausting. It sounds like everyone is on the same boat!! I hope all is well with everyone :)

Hi koifish! Congrats on your bfp! Welcome :flower:

Okay, so my baby girl has went back to sleep so I am joining her :haha: she usually takes 3 hr nap in morning, so I'm hoping I will to.

Hello koifish! My youngest is 2 in August i cant imagine having 2 of her!

Hope you enjoyed your nap Silas xx

Unfortunately I haven't managed one, that little stinker. :haha:
About to try again though.

Thank you!

Silas I so wish I had nap time lol. I feel like it's still hard even when the littles are napping. Good luck!

aw1990 It's hard but it's kind of nice because they can entertain eachother, but there still clingy. I think I am just used to it now. I think this will be hard though, looks like we both will have babies right in the middle of the terrible 2s!!

Hey koi! Congrats! Were you in the July 2015 group?

Me too on the T2's my#3 was born in early in June, so he'll be smack on 2.5 by December! Ow! :haha:

My other gaps are 21m and 26m. :flower: I did try for closer tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->