Anyone else just got a BFP?

Theres loads of us now! Wooo! Ive been crampy too, telling myself its just baby getting comfy! Its settled down in past few days so thats good! Im not feeling very symtomy either though, im aware of my boobs but they are not sore, just hot and full, i get a wave of nausea a few times a day but nothing major and im THIRSTY all the time! But thats about it lol xx

Yeah what's with the thirst lol! Mine is unquenchable in the last few days!

My little ones chin doesn't look to bad today, that glue is amazing stuff! Hoping he forgets about it and doesn't pick!

Ooo hello can i join please I'm only 11dpo i got a faint line yesterday but a better one today i keep testing though I'm so worried they are going to disappear:dohh:
I keep getting a little crampy and getting a few tugging pains near my Tummy button and my nose is really stuffy!! Has any one got this?
Congrats everyone :happydance:

I'm crazy thirsty too. Wednesday before bed I drank like 60oz of water, just couldn't stop. I freaked out when I woke up because I had a BUMP. But I peed two giant pees and deflated. I think the thirst is so we can make that extra 30% of blood? Are we making amniotic fluid yet?

I got a scan date! Next Thursday!! :wohoo:

Congrats Iwantababy!! Bet tomorrow's is blazing!

Wrap, yes but only a couple of ml a day for now, soon be loads!!

Feeling kinda shakey right now. Maybe it's the sudden change in weather here, it's gone from coat and ugg boot weather to shorts and tshirt weather in just a few days! So warm in the sun!

Thanks those little pains have stopped now I'm gonna day it was baby burrowing in deeper lol.

I haven't been that thirsty but I'm soooooo hungry all the time! I could have a huge dinner and an hour later I'm craving more!

Yay for next Thursday dan-o!!! Super happy for you! Got my fingers x'ed for you!!!

I've got sore bbs today so far, little gassy, which is like the #1 no thank you pregnancy symptom, lol.

I'm seriously over having sick children, super happy OH is off tomorrow so I can go to work lol. I'll probably still be worried as heck at work too so it probably won't do me much good.

I've not got many symptoms either though I don't normally get any until 6ish weeks anyway x

Dizzy turned into super nauseous this afternoon, eaten hardly anything today.
On to the lime and fizzy water now, usually helps. Can't believe I feel so bad so early! :wacko:

I don't normally get much until 6 w either!

Silas, off to work for a rest is it lol :haha: xx

Ooo hello can i join please I'm only 11dpo i got a faint line yesterday but a better one today i keep testing though I'm so worried they are going to disappear:dohh:
I keep getting a little crampy and getting a few tugging pains near my Tummy button and my nose is really stuffy!! Has any one got this?
Congrats everyone :happydance:

congrats and Welcome!
I got a scan date! Next Thursday!! :wohoo:

Congrats Iwantababy!! Bet tomorrow's is blazing!

Wrap, yes but only a couple of ml a day for now, soon be loads!!

Feeling kinda shakey right now. Maybe it's the sudden change in weather here, it's gone from coat and ugg boot weather to shorts and tshirt weather in just a few days! So warm in the sun!

yay for a scan date!! I've still got nearly a fortnight before i even see the MW stupid school holidays lol
and where are you? I wanna come very much still ugg weather here! lol xxx

Some awful pains in my right side. From mid-torso down to almost pelvis. Making me a little anxious, but they've just started. Along with some cramps.

Silas, hope everything ok :hugs: are you thinking my maybe a corpus luteum cyst? Will you get checked out?

Uh oh Silas. I hope it's nothing worrisome! I've had some cramping today too, seems to be going around.

The pain in my side has gone, but still pretty crampy. I think it was just a random pain, who knows why.
I decided to test, just to reassure myself :dohh:
All is well it seems, just the baby settling in I hope.

Attachments

• IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 4
Hey everyone ... I for my bfp yesterday. This is our 3rd Ivf cycle and we put two 5det in..

Congratulations everyone x

Maybe it was gas, Silas :haha:

Welcome Danielle! Congratulations! :flower:

Fantastic lines Silas!

Glad to hear you're full of symptoms Dan-o

I'm with you on the starving Sunnydee - I'm eating like a horse - but no weight gain, yet!

Hi and congrats iwantababynow and Danielle - you could have two in there - eek!!

Hello to Wrapunzel, MyHeart, Lauraloo, AW1990 and everyone else! :waves:

I did my full range of IC's yesterday andam pleased to report my darkest lines yet, just need to good hCG number on Monday to calm my nerves before Thursdays scan.

The pain in my side has gone, but still pretty crampy. I think it was just a random pain, who knows why.
I decided to test, just to reassure myself :dohh:
All is well it seems, just the baby settling in I hope.

There is something so reassuring about seeing that dark line again! Seem like random cramps are a symptom of the timeframe. I keep getting weird ones by my hip bones (little twinges). I'm taking comfort in them since they seem to be confirming something is going on down there!

Leilani, I am so glad to hear your lines are getting darker. I've been thinking of you, I read some of your journal earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->