Anyone else just got a BFP?

Happy 6 weeks dan-o and myheart!

I'm back to work today. Hello to the next 5 days of this hell. (So negative)

I think that's how most people feel about work...so not considered negative at all!:coffee:

Dan-o are you getting excited? Your scan is only a couple days away now!

I think you'll be the first of the group!

wrapunzel -- eek!! you're at that midwife now?! what are they saying??

I am a bit worried now, I ve got spotting that is brown and a medium red color :/ it's freaking me out. I don't remember having that with the boys. I don't know if it's normal or if I should call and ask about it. I am not crampy but I ve had abdomen pain for the last several days but more to the left. I am gassy but nothing else. I hope it's ok I just want to hit 12wks so I am out of the more hairy trimester

It does happen (it did to me) but I would still call your doctor and let them know. Anytime you experience any form of bleeding you should call in just so they are aware. I wouldn't worry too much but they might want to see you to do a scan and check in.

Btw, I had spotting with both my daughters from 6 weeks until 10 weeks. So it's very normal.

Koifish and Leilani, hope your spotting turns out to be nothing xx

Hope the spotting turns out to be nothing serious ladies :hugs:

I'm so off my food at the minute. No sickness so far today or yesterday thankfully!

Long may the good feeling last!

Leilani when's your scan? Tomorrow? Mines tomorrow and I'm nervous now! ��

I bet the spotting is just first tri randomness. I had red bleeding with my successful pregnancies, as bad as flooding through pads clots the lot! X

Koi I hope yours is just 1st tri spotting as well. I bet you are both just fine xxx

I had a crazy weird dream. I was getting an ultrasound, and they kept counting babies! They counted 5! It was internal and the second they started it we heard multiple heartbeats, they counted the babies and then they ended the ultrasound and sent me on my way. ...it was crazy! :wacko:

Ha ha sounds brilliant! You'd certainly be busy if you had 5 babies at once plus your brood :haha:

I don't know why to do with myself today, no energy or motivation, feel nauseated and cold! Tomorrow is looming, anxiety creeping in! Can't think straight! Aghhh! Lol x

10.20 eeek! Going on my own as poor hubby can't get the time off tomorrow without causing major disruption. I'll try to get a pic if it's good news, depends who's working!

Just dug out all my old scan notes to compare! I have quite a few :haha:

That's hilarious Silas :rofl:

Did anyone see in the news that the 19 kids and counting lady is having her 20th? Bless her, brilliant family!

That's a nice time! Mine is at 3pm, which is rubbish!!

I know she is amazing!!!!

Omg 3pm, what are they thinking :shock: talk about suspense, I would be a wreck waiting all day!

I've got my fingers x'ed for you two tomorrow!

I'm rather blah today, feeling nausea mildly and then sometimes it's more intense. Blah.

Thanks Silas though mines not until next Wednesday which seems ages away!!!
Mine has being like that today, seems to ease off abit and then comes at me full force. I took the kids to a playbarn this afternoon which was hard going, the smells from the kitchen 😷😷

Oh shucks! :dohh:
Well, still will be thinking of you until then!
I'm just nauseous, no smells have set me off yet today. And I'm overly exhausted. 😩 I managed to go to bed by 9.30pm last night but when your day starts at 5am every day it's a nightmare for pregnancy. Well, in my opinion anyway! Lol.

I'm shattered too, mine also starts 5am and I'd happily go to bed when the kids do but I have to tidy up the bomb site in the kitchen first, among other chores. How can 3 small children make so much mess with one meal :dohh:

Tonight I have the added bonus of going out to microchip a litter of puppies once my husband is back from his evening shift. I think I will need matchsticks for my eyelids. Luckily it's only a walk away, I'd probably fall asleep at the wheel otherwise lol :haha:

Oh and my dinner is rolling around in my stomach joyfully, threatening to emerge at any given moment. Note to self: eat less :sick:

Many times my house remains a bomb site. :dohh:
That sounds terrible...I'm sure I build it up to be worse than it is but I've honestly got no energy to deal with it. House is messy, yes. But my kids are healthy, happy (most of the time), and we have other activities to deal with.
I used to think life was difficult with just two toddlers, but adding in sports, school functions etc. my life is 10x more hectic then I ever thought it was when they were small! But, I'm okay with that. Just have to be easier on myself about it when it comes to housework.

I'm a little hungry right now so I think that is part of my nausea issue as of now. And I have a headache.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->