• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else just got a BFP?

Koi I've had red with all 3 of my boys. #3 was pouring, clots and everything for over 2 months! I bet everythings fine, you've just had a good scan as well which is doubly reassuring. Still not nice to see is it :hugs: xx

Myheart mine is worse in the afternoon too :sick: 5 days!! Can't come fast enough!!

Congratulations ashleyg!! I don't do Facebook really though sorry xx

Lauraloo you are so right, I have a list of symptoms as long as my arm if I think about it! :haha:

Ladies who would like to join it's a secret group so no one will be able to see yourein it let me know and I can add you!

Hey ladies, so I've started getting a crampy, dull ache in my pelvic area, mainly on left side. It's come and gone for days, but today it is constant and a little alarming to me as it's just in left side. :( I've called the doctors office and they have said to be seen today so I go in at 2pm here. That's 3hrs and 10 mins away. I'm concerned, but prepared. Of course I want good news, but I know it's possible that I may not receive that.

oh Silas, I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun :hugs: With my ectopic it was like a stitch pain that never went away if that makes sense, big hugs hun xxx

Thinking of you Silas, hope you get a nice straight forward explanation and all is well with your little bean xxx

Thinking of you silas! .. ashley we already have a group lovely, if you would like me to add you then just pm me your name on fb x

Fingers crossed for you Silas!!! I hope everything goes okay today!!!

The group aw1990 started is a secret group as well which is good as no one can see you joined it. I would suggest everyone join it as there are quite a few of us there already and it makes more sense than having two groups on Facebook.

I appreciate you ladies very much! :hugs:

I just want to update that I've got a baby in my uterus! :haha:
Oh yeah, and the little spot has a heartbeat we saw flickering away. I'm measuring around 6 weeks, so about what I've guessed. Will get another scan on May 1st so I can get an official due date.
I'm very happy. Blessed.
Still discomfort, but apparently normal.
<3<3<3

Attachments

• 42C89DA6-E989-4702-8EB6-3E8C1761597F.jpg
    42C89DA6-E989-4702-8EB6-3E8C1761597F.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 6
I'm so happy for you Silas! I've being checking in for your update x

Awww wonderful news, sigh of relief. What a cute little dot, bless! X

I got my BFP this week! We are due December 24th! Merry Christmas to us hehe

Congratulations melissalyn!! Xmas baby, wow what a fab present that would be!

I had a faint line this morning and I did a calculator which would make me due on 23rd December however i wanna di two more tests just to make sure ahaha

Sorry happy to finally be on the other side!

Got my BFP yesterday, due Dec 19th.

Bit nervous as I have no symptoms and it was a complete surprise. With my son I knew I was pregnant without having to take a test.

Dan-o can you put me on for the 13th December please.

I'm soo excited for December to come ... happy and health 9 months people x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->