• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else just got a BFP?

Out of curiosity...I'm very new here (only joined after I got my positive...and this is my first for everything!) how do you get the littler ticker/time line thing on the bottom of your signature?

Silas I feel you! This was a ntnp cycle for me, I had my clomid ready to start next month!!! (All 3 of my successes are clomid) kinda bizarre timing! It was a good cycle tho, I've had a few strange and short ones since Ds3.

Out of curiosity...I'm very new here (only joined after I got my positive...and this is my first for everything!) how do you get the littler ticker/time line thing on the bottom of your signature?

Make one on somewhere like lilypie or the bump etc etc then copy and paste the bb code. Click user CP, edit signature is on left menu :flower:

Make one on somewhere like lilypie or the bump etc etc then copy and paste the bb code. Click user CP, edit signature is on left menu :flower:

Thank you so much!!!

Ohh check the ticker!!! So cute!! <3

How is everyone this morning? Any more poas? X

I'm always poas :blush: .. FR with smu! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20170331_094423.jpg
    20170331_094423.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 4
Today with fmu.

Top is moments after I took it, less than minute. And bottom is probably about 12 minutes later as was getting kids ready to go to sitters. What do y'all think?

Attachments

• A2810D42-068C-48D2-9301-669D7E3C1676.jpg
    A2810D42-068C-48D2-9301-669D7E3C1676.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
Surely wouldn't be testing like that at 3+6 ...right? Idk.

Both absolutely fabulous looking tests!!! Love it when it gets that dark!!

Silas it looks perfect, are you worried is too dark or too light x

Too dark...idk when I ovulated or anything so trying to use tests to guess :haha: ...I have no idea still.

I think it looks perfect for 13dpo! My 3 boys were much the same for dpo x

Okay, good. I'm just anxious to have a set due date as I don't believe I actually guessed the exact due date lol. I just used the last possible ovulation date. And in my past pregnancies I've found out between 3-5 weeks so that's the same. Maybe I'll have it right though, that would be cool.

Today my bbs aren't as sore, so I had to test with a frer and see what the line looked like lol. I was super anxious! My ICs should be coming in the mail soon, I hope.

Test looks fab Silas!!! My frer was very similar yesterday at 13dpo just was hard to get a decent pic as was dark lol!

It looks great Silas!! I recon I'm closer to 4weeks, I tend to ovulate late, I just set my ticker up with lmp for now xx

I've just gotten 2-3 on a digi at 14 dpo so I'm well chuffed &#128512;

Woo!! I've not peee'd on a digi this time and now ive promised OH I wont buy any more after that fab FR line! I might have to sweet talk him! haha! xx

It certainly has made my day!!!!
I'm nearly out of ic and I can't warrant spending any more money on tests, I'm definitely pregnant, I'm going to try and relax a bit xx

I've got a ton of tests that I really don't need anymore. I have 20 ICs on the way which I'll manage to dip in pee I'm sure. I have a First Response Digi and another Clearblue Digi which are kind of pointless unless I just want to pee on them because I bought them &#128514;..maybe I'll save for someone in possible sudden need of a pregnancy test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"