Anyone else JUST had a baby and already wanting another?!

jenmcn1

Expecting baby #4:)
Reaction score
Well my youngest is almost 4 months, and I'm already wanting another baby!! Lol! Am I crazy?! I've already got my hands full with 3 kids! I am still trying to lose the last bit of baby weight here, so I think we will wait to try until my baby is at least 1 yr old. But my goodness...I already have the baby fever again?!!!! Please tell me I'm not completely alone in this lol!

My 2nd LO just turned a year old, so I didn't JUST have him, but I do remember getting baby fever numerous times when he was still a teeny infant and throughout his first year. Most times I honestly think I am out of my mind :haha: I do everything around here, and I do mean EVERYTHING! We live apart from family and close friends, so I never have help available to me, and I have 2 atm, a 3 yr old and 1yr old. It's been a struggle, and we have so much going on, so much planned for the next few months/years that there is no room for a 3rd, but recently I've been thinking about it :dohh: to make matters worse, I at different points thought "oh, 4 wouldn't be so bad....." I want to slap myself really, our house is large, but we definitely do NOT have the room for 4 kids.

I plan to start trying again early 2017, I plan, not DH, he keeps saying he is done....but he is willing to bend a little.

My baby is 8 weeks old and I'm feeling exactly the same think I'll wait until she's about 18 months before we start trying, I'm just so ready to be pregnant again already x

Yep, my DS2 is 6 months old, but I've been planning number 3 since he was about 1 week old. We're going to wait until he turns 1 and decide what to do from there.

Well good to know I'm not alone lol!!! I think I'm crazy for wanting a 4th baby. Which we definitely don't have the room for! In my head, I think 'what's ONE more' lol !!!

With my 1st I was ready to be pregnant again less than an hour after giving birth :haha:. The broodiness didn't go away until I got pregnant again. With DD I was broody once the baby blues wore off so about 10 days :haha:. Praying that if/when we have a 3rd the broodiness won't come back!

I have been planning for number 2 since I was still pregnant with number 1. At 11 weeks he I am still wanting another, but we want to wait until he is at least 1 until we start ttc.

Yeah I wonder if that baby fever will ever wear off or not? I never thought is be wanting a 4th!! Ha

I don't have children...yet but if you want to have another then I don't see a problem. I have baby fever once in a while but have to remind myself I'm not ready for children right now.

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and already thinking about the next one. I want to be finished having kids by the time I'm 32, that's about 2 years away, so not much time to spare.

I've got a 21mo DD and pregnant with no2...although logically I'm done (hubby wants to stop at 2) I'm still daydreaming about more newborns!

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and already thinking about the next one. I want to be finished having kids by the time I'm 32, that's about 2 years away, so not much time to spare.

I see your from BC too?! Where? I'm from Kelowna:)

having a baby is just so addictive! definitely one of the things that give life meaning

Def not alone!! I have 4 and am WTT for number 5. DH is ready for it right now, I am so broody but am trying to be logical and just give my two little ones a bit of time to be babies and then i will go for the next one.

We always said we would have 5 and now there even talks of a sixth!!lolol
I soooo hope that baby fever goes away... I can't keep having kids! ;)

I think I'm destined to broody forever! No matter how many babies we have I'll always want more.

My son is one month old tomorrow, and I can't wait to be pregnant again! He's just outgrown his newborn clothes/diapers, and I already feel like I want another one! Right now, we plan on waiting until November 2015 to start TTC so they are at least 2 years apart. I've really been missing the pregnancy forums, but I think I'll be happy hanging out on the WTT/TTC for awhile.

My DR is 5 months this thursday and I'm having baby fever bad. I don't wanna wait long cause I'll be 30 in 3 years. Our two oldest girls are 6 almost 7 and 8 and I feel once DO is grown a little like at age 5 the older girls won't wanna play with him so I feel as if he will need a sibling closer in age and I wanna start trying in Nov ...I've almost got the hubby pulled into the idea...I've wanted to be pregnant again since he was only 1 month. So your definitely not alone. I also read and article that said have 3 is more stressful than 4!!

When my eldest was 2 weeks old hubby and I decided we would start trying again when he was 3 months old even had the name picked out which we actually kept to. With how long it took to fall pregnant with our 1st we never thought in a million years that we would fall pregnant first time.

Yep me!!! DD turns 6 months this weekend and I have been broody for no2 since she was about a week old! We are planning to ttc no 2 when she hits 9 months, so in January. Just got my first pp AF today so at least I can start tracking cycles and feel like I am making some progress towards no 2!

I really hope broody feeling goes away after 2 as I know we won't have 3 children!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->