Anyone else late but BFN? Join me in waiting for SOMETHING!!

tobemum

Reaction score
I am CD30 and 16 or 17DPO and af usually comes Cd27 or 28. I have NO af symptoms at all! Last test I did was 13dpo and was a stark white BFN!

Anyone else wants to join me until something happens??!! :shrug:

It's been 4 days since you last tested...do another!

Haha no ladies not patient at all! Just after getting the BFN on 13dpo I pretty much assumed I was out!

Been having a few weird feelings today, not really pains or cramps. Still no AF though...

Haha no ladies not patient at all! Just after getting the BFN on 13dpo I pretty much assumed I was out!

Been having a few weird feelings today, not really pains or cramps. Still no AF though...

Never assume anything Tobemum:haha:
Now, go on girl....go test!

Going to give it 2 more days and then test as I just don't see how I could possibly be. With my second i got bfp at like 11dpo!

With my pregnancies that I tested and knew the dpo, I have had a first BFP at 11dpo, 13dpo, 14dpo and 16dpo so late can happen, I tested with all of them from around 7dpo.

Definitely test!!! I would be testing daily!!! Good luck xxx

CD31 today, still no AF... might try and get a test today if it still doesn't come.

I'm going crazy here..and it's not even me :haha:

Haha if I had a test at home I would have taken it!! Really hard atm to get to the shops between school drop off, then straight to work till 5pm when I have to race to pick up the boys from after school care! And honestly everyday I have really felt like af was going to come..hmmm.. driving me crazy haha

Haha if I had a test at home I would have taken it!! Really hard atm to get to the shops between school drop off, then straight to work till 5pm when I have to race to pick up the boys from after school care! And honestly everyday I have really felt like af was going to come..hmmm.. driving me crazy haha

Is there any chance you work near a place that sells tests and you could go in your lunch break?

PS. When I was pregnant with my son I refused to test because I was sure I was going to get my AF for days and then when it didn't I did the test and BAM BFP. Even the next few weeks after BFP I felt like AF was going to show.

I really hope you are pregnant. FX

Yea thats what I was thinking I would try to do today, I only get 1/2 hours though and I really like food... hahaha

Hahaha don't we all. Are you in Aus, can I ask?

PS. When I was pregnant with my son I refused to test because I was sure I was going to get my AF for days and then when it didn't I did the test and BAM BFP. Even the next few weeks after BFP I felt like AF was going to show.

I really hope you are pregnant. FX

Thank hun me too! Lol So you didn't test before af was due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->