anyone else late today and not started thier cf? ;/

foxykins

tcc no.4
Reaction score
so annoying this is. anyone else in the same boat? was due witch today
and nothing yet and still gettin all the signs of bein preggers. thinkin i may have took test too early?

you mut be getting excited now!! when you gonna test again, its looking so good for you xxx

Here!!! Due around yest loads of symptoms still bfn hoping late implantation xxx fx'd for you xxxx

you mut be getting excited now!! when you gonna test again, its looking so good for you xxx

I dont know im still here waitin lol still gettin signs n so on but not retested yet i may just leave it over the weekend. still gettin major hunger surges n feels like lots is goin on im ny uterus. boobs feels heavier not sore just heavy n still gettin acid in my throat. so :shrug: im hoooooooooooooping lol :happydance: x

Here!!! Due around yest loads of symptoms still bfn hoping late implantation xxx fx'd for you xxxx

i got a brown cm 3 days before i was due which was yesterday :shrug: did test 2 days before due n it was neg but im never later! tomoz ive missed the full month n still have signs so :shrug: how r u going? x

i got a brown cm 3 days before i was due which was yesterday :shrug: did test 2 days before due n it was neg but im never later! tomoz ive missed the full month n still have signs so :shrug: how r u going? x

Still no af an still bfn x if the pains I had on wed night were implantation it can take 5days for hcg to show in urine I will be in a straight jacket if I have to wait that long lol x trying to listen to my own advice your not out till witch shows her ugly face but so much easier to say to someone else x can only hope if I am it's a good sign not got bfp yet as will be different from the last few months an hopefully a sticky bean x wish I could go buy some patience xxxx

hows it looking for you? x

Well im still here too, due tomorrow, the pain has totally gone from my back so that prob had nothing to do with it. the break out of spots on my face i had from around ov has totally subsided now too. i should be expecting AF around lunch time tomor so the next 24hr I'll be keeping an eye out for that witch!! not sure will i test saturday 11dpo or sunday 12dpo...

I am now 2 days late....hpt :bfn:, Digi not pregnant...I have no clue what is going on with my body. So I am in the same boat.

No prob's I will do an if i find the web page that can tell your preggo before a test I'll sure pass that on too lol xxxx

well, if im not preggers ill eat my shorts! lol hunger is unreal :( more cm today n no sign of witch what so ever! so all good here. :)

Have you tried other tests mammaleigh digis are not very sensitive xxx

Oh an talking about not very sensitive I bought 2frer this morn they are one step I did not realise frer did two different kinds bloody boxes look the same anyway they are 100mui I mean come on what am in supposed do with that I feel like I've been robbed lol
Xxx

Oh an talking about not very sensitive I bought 2frer this morn they are one step I did not realise frer did two different kinds bloody boxes look the same anyway they are 100mui I mean come on what am in supposed do with that I feel like I've been robbed lol
Xxx

have u missed ur af?

well, if im not preggers ill eat my shorts! lol hunger is unreal :( more cm today n no sign of witch what so ever! so all good here. :)

that all sound so positive!! sorry for personal question, but is your cm still very heavy, mine is after dying out a lot in the past few days

Normally a 25day cycle on day 27 but sure when ov though just averaging 5/11 so if wrong by a couple of days that could explain things x I have loads of symptoms but half of them could prob be pms but all I normally get before af is sore back an grumpiness an feeling unnaturally happy for no reason aw who knows I'm getting fed up looking at bfn tests would love to say I'll hold off till Monday but no chance of that think I've caught a bug...poas syndrome lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->