anyone else late today and not started thier cf? ;/

Well I had posted that I was in the same boat with you ladies but now I hope Im not. My :witch: just arrived a few hours ago....

really sorry to hear that mammaleigh, next month will be your month a beautiful christmas present xxx

Af still not here today! An no sigh still White creamy cm around cervix x But still bfn maybe I ov'd late? Or is that just wishful thinking? Trying to keep my hopes up but really thought I'd have had at least a faint line by now! An now my dilemma is I have 4 tests left 2 are 25mui an the other 2 are frer one step bought wrong ones an they're 100mui!!! I mean come on!!! Anyway today's one was 15 so what's the chance of me hitting over 25 tomorrow I'd say slim to none! Blah!! The wait goes on & on & on xxx

Af still not here today! An no sigh still White creamy cm around cervix x But still bfn maybe I ov'd late? Or is that just wishful thinking? Trying to keep my hopes up but really thought I'd have had at least a faint line by now! An now my dilemma is I have 4 tests left 2 are 25mui an the other 2 are frer one step bought wrong ones an they're 100mui!!! I mean come on!!! Anyway today's one was 15 so what's the chance of me hitting over 25 tomorrow I'd say slim to none! Blah!! The wait goes on & on & on xxx

same here, no af yet but i feel like im goin to have my ah :cry: i duno . either way i wish it would just hurry up so i can get on with it :happydance: fingers crossed for ya! x

same here, no af yet but i feel like im goin to have my ah :cry: i duno . either way i wish it would just hurry up so i can get on with it :happydance: fingers crossed for ya! x

I know what you mean this limbo is just cruel! I'm so fed up waiting but i'm feeling happy (is this a sign) an I'm noticing every ache & twinge an as you can see I'm at the point of noticing symptoms that prob don't exist lol xx fx'd for you too remember a lot those who get their bfp's say they felt like af was on way xxxx

I know what you mean this limbo is just cruel! I'm so fed up waiting but i'm feeling happy (is this a sign) an I'm noticing every ache & twinge an as you can see I'm at the point of noticing symptoms that prob don't exist lol xx fx'd for you too remember a lot those who get their bfp's say they felt like af was on way xxxx

yh, like i said i dont mind either way cos only been TCC for 2 months now so im not too frustrated like some ladies are tho i will get to that stage where im pulling me hair out lol no af yet tho so i guess theres still hope as i have never, ever been late but i think once u start tcc the stress and so on could prob make it late. i just dont get why i have had so many signs. maybe its pms signs but ive never really noticed them. who knows :shrug:

still no af im soooooooooo confused now :O i bought a test but im goin to leave it til morning i think to make sure if theres anything in my urine it picks it up. let me know how u 2 ladies got on. x

Good luck for morning foxykins xxxx I will prob do one but not holding out much hope think Monday will be my day IF it's gonna be a bfp xxx

well ladies, how are you keeping, any updates? I was due yesterday and no AF yet, today is 12dpo so im going to wait for 2 days before testing, symotms have all gone now tho so not sure, reckon im just waiting on the witch at this stage x

well ladies, how are you keeping, any updates? I was due yesterday and no AF yet, today is 12dpo so im going to wait for 2 days before testing, symotms have all gone now tho so not sure, reckon im just waiting on the witch at this stage x

morning ladies :) witch got me arghhhhhhhhhh im not too bothered tho all is still good :happydance: was just glad i new what the hell was going on. i really think this TCC makes pms signs come out of the closet more as ive never had so many diff signs even my bf said that :happydance: going to make a roast dinner and chill for the day. our time will come soon, i just know it :thumbup: fingers crossed for yu!

think after crimbo il be using stuff to try and help me but im new to that so i will need help on that matter. problem with me is i dont have any cm only this month did i see any so its hard to make things out. also will start doin temps and stuff but im not goin to start this til after crimbo. it doesnt help the fact my man has done his back in :cry:he cant move so this month is goin to be very hard to do any bbing :cry: but what will be will be.

Aw sorry foxykins but loving your positive attitude x Lucky you getting dinner cooked xxx

Project b I'm in same boat but still got lots of symptoms but still bfn on cd29 now totally confused! I'm either 4 das late or ov'd later than estimate an if so I've not got a clue what dpo I am! More waiting xxx

Ah sorry to hear that foxykins, but thats a great outlook on the whole thing, give the hubby a chance to get his back back to baby making standards and enjoy the xmas and you just never know what santa might bring your way xxx

Mrskg - ya im still waiting on AF to call by, i tested yesterday (12dpo) BFN and was due AF sat (30dc) i have had a 35dc 2 cycles ago so im feeling out, i reckon we re going to chill out about it all now and enjoy the holidays because i think all this focus is giving my body stage fright :haha: but i know next month ill be back symptom spotting again lol!! please keep in touch tho ladies its been so lovely sharing this with you both xxx :hugs:

Hiya well I'm now on cd30 no af an still bfn x

I caved in an called epu their advice was to not think about it an go about life as normal stop testing an wait a wk I'm hoping she meant a wk late for period which would be Wednesday x easy for her to say how can I possibly not think about it when I feel nauseated back killing me an pains shooting through my boobs never mind all the other symptoms x. Feel like crying just want to know if I am or if I'm not xxx

Oh an when immentioned I got bfp with chemicals really early her response was yes it's best not testing early sometimes it's best if you just don't know! Fair enough but I'm not bloody testing early now I'm 5 days late for af! Aaaargh! X

I know i totally understand, its feels so impossible to not think about it every moment of everyday, but talking to women that have been TTC they all advise not to think about it that it freaks your body out, the mind really can do crazy things.
Well the :witch: is after getting me in the last hour, and man she means business, crazy cramps!! And insult to injury, (i do a bit of part time modeling) and was just informed ill be wearing a falk bump in our next show as im in the maternity wear section!!! :dohh: Im going to try and trust my body, it'll know when best for my sticky bean to set up shop for 9 months. im going to try and distract myself with the holidays as best i can, think you should do the same, after all, we are women, amazing creatures, that can multitask so lets keep our minds busy and let our bodies do their jobs without the limelight what you reckon?! :thumbup:

Aw sorry witch got you! Least your not in limbo now though x oh no at fake bump!!!! I'm actually strangely feeling really relaxed I just want to know one way or an another lol an if I am well I can cope will all the aches an pains but if I'm not well I might have to kick body lol xxx

well i was feeling the same way i just really wanted to know either way - so i just totally relaxed last night, when for dinner with hubby and even had a bold glass of wine, and ended up :sex: just for the fun of it!!!! (sorry tmi) :haha: but you know what it was so nice to chill out and just say "whatever" and i think it really did help! my body just relaxed and AF arrived then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->