anyone else not feel pregnant?

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
I'm only 5+4 but I still find it hard to believe I'm actually pregnant when Ihave very little symptoms! I only have occasional cramps and sore boobs, although I had very little symptoms with DD1 either so I know it's not unheard of!

It's approximately 7weeks until my scan and it feels so far away and I think I'll drive myself crazy!

X

I'm feeling yah, darl :/ You're further along than I am but I doubt it's much to worry about. How are your hcg levels going? If they're doubling nicely, I would say enjoy it while you can, lol <3

Me me me!! I hear you on driving yourself crazy. Last time I had quite bad ms, this time none so far but I cant remember when it started last time so don't know if I've escaped it altogether or if it just hasn't started yet! I can go round in circles for ages pondering it!
And even more scary is so far this pregnancy has more in common with my MMC than with my successful preg :( but fingers crossed it's just different this time. I'm certainly not really feeling pregnant.

I'm feeling yah, darl :/ You're further along than I am but I doubt it's much to worry about. How are your hcg levels going? If they're doubling nicely, I would say enjoy it while you can, lol <3

Thank you for replying sweetie. I don't know about my hcg levels I'm not being monitored, and I daren't do anymore tests incase I get a dodgy one and scare myself!

X

I still don't really feel pregnant. I have never had ms with any of my pregnancies but with DD I had sore boobs and everything but with DS I had no symptoms so I am just keeping my fingers crossed that I'm just having another pregnancy like DS and that nothing has gone wrong xx

Me me me!! I hear you on driving yourself crazy. Last time I had quite bad ms, this time none so far but I cant remember when it started last time so don't know if I've escaped it altogether or if it just hasn't started yet! I can go round in circles for ages pondering it!
And even more scary is so far this pregnancy has more in common with my MMC than with my successful preg :( but fingers crossed it's just different this time. I'm certainly not really feeling pregnant.

Hiya, thanks for replying :flower:

This pregnancy is similar to my first pregnancy which resulted in my perfectly healthy daughter! MMC scare me so much, that's what I'm terrified of about my scan.

X

Maybe it would set your heart at ease to go and get some bloods done. I'm sure you've been thorough them before and they hinted me that something wasn't right my last pregnancy <3
I'm going to try and get mine first thing on Monday. I've been feeling really cranky, weepy and some cramping and shooting pains in bb's but nothing so intense I can't ignore. I know I'm only still barely pregnant, I don't care how crappy it feels. To me, if you've got the symptoms badly, baby must be healthy?
Apparently it doesn't work like that though, haha. Always here if you need to talk, love xo

I still don't really feel pregnant. I have never had ms with any of my pregnancies but with DD I had sore boobs and everything but with DS I had no symptoms so I am just keeping my fingers crossed that I'm just having another pregnancy like DS and that nothing has gone wrong xx

Let us know how your scan goes!

X

This pregnancy is similar to my first pregnancy which resulted in my perfectly healthy daughter! MMC scare me so much, that's what I'm terrified of about my scan.

X

Could you get an early scan? 12 weeks seems forever away! There are private ones here, they're expensive but I was definitely going to book one if my doc hadn't referred me to the epu. Haven't got my appointment yet but last time they did an early scan round 8-9 weeks.

Sounds like you're progressing as you did last time, and you're one of the lucky mamas that feels ok in first tri. :) Doesn't make it any easier to stop worrying though, does it?

I'm about the same at just over 5 weeks. I am getting the odd little bit of nausea and fatigue but not enough to say it isn't just in my head. Not much else to let me know there is a baby growing in there.
I am scared of having a MMC. And a bit anxious as around now is when the heart should start beating, but I'm trying to work on the principle that whatever will be will be and wait it out until the 12 week scan.

I'm about the same at just over 5 weeks. I am getting the odd little bit of nausea and fatigue but not enough to say it isn't just in my head. Not much else to let me know there is a baby growing in there.
I am scared of having a MMC. And a bit anxious as around now is when the heart should start beating, but I'm trying to work on the principle that whatever will be will be and wait it out until the 12 week scan.

I'd say we're all a bunch of worry worts, haha>
Love your mind frame, I wish I could even get close to that. Haha, I've been running to the bathroom about 1000 times today, just to check there isn't any bleeding :wacko:
Best of luck ladies, make sure you keep us posted!

X

Could you get an early scan? 12 weeks seems forever away! There are private ones here, they're expensive but I was definitely going to book one if my doc hadn't referred me to the epu. Haven't got my appointment yet but last time they did an early scan round 8-9 weeks.

Sounds like you're progressing as you did last time, and you're one of the lucky mamas that feels ok in first tri. :) Doesn't make it any easier to stop worrying though, does it?

We do have private scans but they're quite expensive so looks like ill have to wait!

I'm going to try and take each day as it comes and if I don't have any worrying bleeding or similar, i'll assume everything is fine.

X

Love your mind frame, I wish I could even get close to that. Haha, I've been running to the bathroom about 1000 times today, just to check there isn't any bleeding :wacko:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the constant knicker-checking! I'm still expecting AF. We've told a few people but I keep saying we are only a little bit pregnant and it is early days! Need to occupy myself for the next six weeks! Xx

That's the worst part, isn't it? That darn waiting! I'd say sleep, sleep as much of the time away as you possibly can. It can only be beneficial at this point, for everyone, what with our awesome hormones, haha

Oooh I do that too!!

X

Let us know how your scan goes!

X

I will do, feels like it's ages away though. Just trying to keep myself busy xx

I'm not even 5 weeks and apart from weeing more & sore boobs I feel ok. I think we have to just enjoy it while it lasts. Although I had a great pregnancy with dd1 so perhaps I'll be as luck again!

Im pregnant wit my first, im exactly 4 weeks today! I have no symptoms what so ever! Apart from sore nipples! My doctor won't do a blood test :(

I'm struggling to feel it! My morning sickness seems to have gone away (for now!) along with the majority of the symptoms I was feeling, other than sensitive nipples, sore heads and tiredness... but still struggling! Even after my scan yesterday and seeing my little bugs heart beat.. It's just so surreal :)

I feel ya! I am 6 weeks along and the only thing I feel is cramps (which the doc said is normal, but still freaks me out). Who knows...M/S could come at any time though. I have to wait until mid Feb to get a u/s!! I don't know how I will be patient for that....:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->