anyone else not feel pregnant?

I dont really feel much either! Have had no ms and only occasionsl sore boobs. Only thing I have is feeling hungry more often.
I was so ill when having my daughter!
Im 9+3 today and had a scan last week.
My sonoline B turned up today and I tried for nearly an hour to find a heartbeat, I thought I heard a couple of seconds but then nothing. I laid on the bed half hour later with my partner and picked it up almost instantly!

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I don't really feel pregnant. A little sore boobs but I workout often do before I tested I thought I was sore from that. I was never had nausea with my DS so now I wonder if I'm going to have another boy lol

I'm so relieved that I'm not alone! Feeling very crampy today especially if I move quickly.

X

If I didn't take a test I wouldn't even know I was pregnant. I'm 12 weeks and just found out. I guess I did have some symptoms. First was missed period, but I honestly thought it was from holiday stresses and my grandpa passing away (its not unusual for me to go 6 months without one. Then I wake up with nasal congestion but when that started I thought it was just from the dry air. Then I was sick around Christmas and I threw up one morning, that was it, but I thought it was just the flu. My face started breaking out as well but I thought it was just because I switched makeup! I'm always tired, but I also have a 8 month old and a 2 year old that never stop!

Hi All I am 7 weeks today and have no symptoms. Even the cramping and breast soreness has disappeared!!! I have my scan in 5 days time however soooo scare. Last time this happened we found no heart beat no baby hence I just don't know how to get through this scan!!

They say an old wives tale of course less symptoms more likely it to be a boy!!! Really trying to be hopeful after 1 miscarriage and 4 ivf failures hopefully God will say yes this time around!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone

It's hard not having symptoms...but I guess I just try and look at it in a positive way. I have to work...so glad I'm not stuck over the toilet all day!! I did have a little bit of nausea this morning, but it was so little that I feel like it could also be my imagination. After I ate something I felt better. I still have cramps, but they come and go. Does anyone else have cramps that come and go?

My cramps come and go :) I can have 0 symptoms at all for a couple of days then BAM, I get them all in one day :p

Good to know modified! It's crazy how back and forth this stuff can be...not at all what I expected!

It's hard not having symptoms...but I guess I just try and look at it in a positive way. I have to work...so glad I'm not stuck over the toilet all day!! I did have a little bit of nausea this morning, but it was so little that I feel like it could also be my imagination. After I ate somIething I felt better. I still have cramps, but they come and go. Does anyone else have cramps that come and go?

Mine come and go.

X

Glad to hear I'm not alone. I'm 6wks +4. Apart from being really tired & a few pulling pains in adoman I have nothing else. Had a scan in EPU on Friday but no heartbeat so worried now. Got to wait til 20th for my next scan. x x x
Got everything crossed as its been a very long journey getting to this point. I'm also on progesterone supposies xx

10 weeks tomorrow and definitely don't fee pregnant. I had a few waves of nausea and dry heaving at 6/7 weeks but that's all. I've not been sick once, no food aversions, no cravings, no bloat and my jeans arent getting tight. I was the same with my son, opposite with my daughter so I'm thinking boy again.

I felt exactly as I do now with my daughter, well apart from no heartburn or tiredness this time.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->