Anyone else NOT going to find out the sex?

fernie3

Reaction score
We didn't know with dc1 because she just hid at the scan! and it was amazing lifting her up onto my chest and finding out myself she was a girl!

With the others we asked at the scan but this time we are thinking of leaving it a surprise again.

Is anyone else thinking about not finding out until the birth?

We aint finding out, this will be our third surprize. I think chance of it being a girl is high for us seems we have 3 lol

We aint finding out, this will be our third surprize. I think chance of it being a girl is high for us seems we have 3 lol

We have 4 girls and one boy so far - I don't mind what we get but atm for some reason I have boy vibes!

We are having our first and going to keep it as a surprise :)

We are keeping this baby a suprise, i found with all of my last 3 so for the last id love a suprise :)

This is our first and we are keeping the sex a surprise. I was initially sure baby was a girl but now I'm not so sure. Think the surprise will be lovely x

I can't decide! I'm so tempted to keep it a surprise, I'd love a girl so would be a lovely surprise, and ds would love some baby brother.

But I'm finding it hard to connect with this little bean so far so part of me thinks it'll help me bond. I adored taking to my 1st bump by name :) So hard to choose!

Indi, even thou you wouldn't be able to call by the chosen name, you could always try a nickname. We have been caling it squah lol

We already have one of each so i'm not sure i want to know this time. Well i really do want to know but as soon as they tell me i'll wish i saved it as a surprise so we're not going to find out i don't think.

This is our fifth and final baby and we're staying team yellow this time. My family are already pressuring me to find out but I'm standing strong and I've asked dh to keep me strong at the 20 week scan!!

We're staying team yellow. I loved not knowing last time. For me, it's one of the most exciting parts of pregnancy!

We already have one of each so i'm not sure i want to know this time. Well i really do want to know but as soon as they tell me i'll wish i saved it as a surprise so we're not going to find out i don't think.

This!!

We stayed team yellow with number one as it really didn't matter what we had and the surprise certainly got me through a pn awful labour.

This time oh wants to find out and I'm wondering whether to as then we'd have had one surprise and to find out with one. The only thing is, is again it doesn't matter - we go for gender neutral room colours and we have all of dds baby grows which were white/green/yellow. People always buy gender specific clothes anyway once they're born.

It's just in the 20 week scan this time I'm worried I'll cave - with dd I walked in like "don't tell me, I don't want to know" before she'd even asked my name!! :haha: purely because with my cousin they didn't even ask if she wanted to know and just told her, so maybe keep that in mind ladies! Xx

I found it a proper anticlimax after I found out my youngest was a boy which is another reason I want to stay team yellow this time :)

This is our 4th and last we found or with the others. We want a surprise too!

Trying to stay strong at 20weeks scan will be hard but I know the wait will be worth it. I keep having vivid dreams that the baby will just be showing it's bits. I know this is unlikely I just can't shift it lol xx

I can't decide. We stayed team yellow for DD which was lovely. Practically it'd be easier to know (we've loads of girls' stuff and no boys) but there was something nice about the guessing game. We've got 9 weeks to decide so I'm not too bothered yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->